ECT Our triune God

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It is all in the NT. do you know that?

Muslims don't believe Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world.

You comment is not true.
You're a Muslim. As are all you "non-Trins." Islam is the fruit from the non-Trin tree. Get with the program.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You're a Muslim. As are all you "non-Trins." Islam is the fruit from the non-Trin tree. Get with the program.

You are clearly falsely testifying. Muslims don't believe Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world.

False testimony is a grave sin, dude. You need to repent.

Your comment is so hateful against Jesus' servant. He will not take it lightly.

Lon

According to the Bible, Jesus is Lord, not LORD.

No one is denying Jesus is Lord.

Trinitarians are making Jesus and His Father relationship complicated. Jesus makes is clear who they are.

It is sin to add your own assumption than what it says.

Jesus says He is Son of God and Savior of the world. and He was sent by His Father.
He also says His Father is His God.
He also says His followers are His brethren.
He also says HIs Father is our God.
He also says He cannot do anything His own.
He also say HIs Father is greater than He, Jesus.

These are clear statement of Jesus. Why do you need to add more?
I was simply using his scripture. Go to that specific thread if you want to debate him there, thanks.

This thread is more of a reference section.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Qur'an says that Jesus will return again.

why do you bring Quran? most of us don't know about Quran. You certainly don't know about it, either since you don't know that Muslims don't believe Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was simply using his scripture. Go to that specific thread if you want to debate him there, thanks.

This thread is more of a reference section.

Do you object my statement is biblical?

If you don't believe that I can bring the references.

Lon

Do you object my statement is biblical?

If you don't believe that I can bring the references.
I'm just saying to go to those threads where they were posted, where that conversation is taking place. This is more of a reference thread than meant to be for debate. When I post them here, I'm not trying to transport the entire conversation from there, here, just making a note of scritpures given in threads related to this one.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm just saying to go to those threads where they were posted, where that conversation is taking place. This is more of a reference thread than meant to be for debate. When I post them here, I'm not trying to transport the entire conversation from there, here, just making a note of scritpures given in threads related to this one.

It seems that you kick me out because my comments refute your claim.

You just welcome posts only who support your claim?

Lon

It seems that you kick me out because my comments refute your claim.

You just welcome posts only who support your claim?
In this particular thread. Look, if this is the only thread where that conversation is taking place, it's been done, but when it is just a post from another thread, it is better to hit the link and go to that thread, is all. It can mess up the bandwidth on TOL and that isn't/wasn't my intent. I can only ask. If you don't want to do it, okay then.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In this particular thread. Look, if this is the only thread where that conversation is taking place, it's been done, but when it is just a post from another thread, it is better to hit the link and go to that thread, is all. It can mess up the bandwidth on TOL and that isn't/wasn't my intent. I can only ask. If you don't want to do it, okay then.

I just saw the comment that I could point out blind spot. The threads are for everyone to participate. Why do you choose who can and cannot?

My comments are all on the topic and relate to what's been said.

Lon

I just saw the comment that I could point out blind spot. The threads are for everyone to participate. Why do you choose who can and cannot?

My comments are all on the topic and relate to what's been said.
Because I don't want to fight with arians/unitarians sometimes. I can come visit your threads when I'm ready for it. You guys have like 100 of them now, most of them you guys started. This one was supposed to be a shelter from that storm. I had to put a lot of them on ignore because it is fight fight fight all the time. I want to present scriptures and let them speak for themselves and provide a thread where even arians, unitarians, modalists, polytheists, and other trinitarians can come and read scriptures without getting into banter. The only time anyone hasn't posted scripture, is when it is disrupted and someone begins a conversation about it. We then have to wade through dialogue to get to scripture. This thread is mostly about scriptures. It is now two pages with discussion rather than giving scriptures about Our Lord Jesus Christ and the scriptures. I want the focus to be on Him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because I don't want to fight with arians/unitarians sometimes. I can come visit your threads when I'm ready for it. You guys have like 100 of them now, most of them you guys started. This one was supposed to be a shelter from that storm.

Ok, I forgot what you said in the OP.

my apologies.

thank you.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You are clearly falsely testifying.
Nope.
Muslims don't believe Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world.
Muslims don't believe that Jesus is God in the flesh. You don't believe that Jesus is God in the flesh. Like I said, get with the program.
False testimony is a grave sin, dude.
Sure is.
You need to repent.
If I am guilty of false testimony, I agree.

I am not.
Your comment is so hateful against Jesus' servant.
841 The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the
Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these
profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they
adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
He will not take it lightly.
The only thing that's being taken lightly is your teaching on doctrine.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
why do you bring Quran?
Because you need to know what the Qur'an says, you being a Muslim and all.
most of us don't know about Quran.
Supra.
You certainly don't know about it, either since you don't know that Muslims don't believe Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world.
Muslims don't believe that Jesus is God in the flesh. You don't believe that Jesus is God in the flesh.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It says he will come as a Muslim.
You should learn more about what Muslims teach and believe, since Islam is the end of your "Jesus-is-not-God-in-the-flesh" faith. Muslims are farther down the same road that you're on.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You should learn more about what Muslims teach and believe, since Islam is the end of your "Jesus-is-not-God-in-the-flesh" faith. Muslims are farther down the same road that you're on.

I am familiar with the teachings of the Qur'an, what more are you going to teach me?

How long have you been studying the Qur'an?

Lon

He says you must believe who He is. You won't answer His question, because you don't believe He is who He said He is.

Where is Jesus from?

There is only one Lord...

Eph 4:5 "One Lord, one faith, one baptism

Deut 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning."

Sozo doesn't consider me in the faith, but this doesn't matter. What he said here, for the purpose of this thread, is exactly right.

This is the contention. If one dishonors Christ, can they be trusting in Christ?

John 20:28 Thomas said to Jesus: "You are the Lord and God of Me."
John 5:23 That all may honor the Son exactly the same as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

John 1:1 "...The Word was with God and was God."

Psalm 2:12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

This is a series of scriptural propositions that ask again: Can you Honor the Son if you do not honor Him "exactly the same as" you honor the Father? Can you?

If you dethrone The Son, even an iota, from the Father, you broke the command to "honor the son Exactly the same" as you honor the Father.

Breaking his command is a sin. Sin is the foundation of your rejection/aversion to the rest of Christendom.

Kiss the Son. Honor Him AS the Father. These are His commands.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus is the Word of God made flesh.

You have gone down the RCC road which resulted in the deaths of about 50 million Christians.

LA