REPORT: TOL Statement of faith

Ben Masada

Remember that Christ is said to be God menifested as man? That means that his physical manly form is subjected to man' s time but his spiritual form is God so, in that form God's time frame applies. Hence, the second coming is on the morning of the third milennia, that is why we can believe that his second coming is near.

Posted from the TOL App!

Who said that Jesus was God manifested as man, Paul? If not Paul why don't you quote what you are saying? As the Jew that Jesus was, he would never put such a claim.

fzappa13

Man ... this thread popped up and made me realize the transience of life ... Zakath, Poly, Goose, Crow, Turbo, Lovejoy ...

fzappa13

How so? Somehow I would like to understand what you mean by that.

I was at the beginning of this thread (as Mateo) and now at this end of it and it made me think of why the thread started in the first place and all the folks that have come and gone in between.

Ben Masada

I was at the beginning of this thread (as Mateo) and now at this end of it and it made me think of why the thread started in the first place and all the folks that have come and gone in between.

Yea, it is interesting to observe the brevity of life.

Aimiel

Who said that Jesus was God manifested as man, Paul? If not Paul why don't you quote what you are saying? As the Jew that Jesus was, he would never put such a claim.
What did he say here, then?

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

He said that Jesus created all things.

Aimiel

There is one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.

There is one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father.

Through Him all things were made. For us and for our salvation He came down from heaven: by the Holy Spirit He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man.

For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried.

On the third day He rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory.

With His saints He will judge the living and the dead. And His kingdom will have no end.

There is one Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father. With the Father and the Son He is worshipped.

He has spoken through the prophets and through the Scriptures.
God established the Body of Christ into which the Holy Spirit baptizes every new believer.

God offers salvation by grace through faith alone in the resurrected Christ.
The Bible records the true history of man including that God created the heavens and the earth and everything in them in six literal days; only eight people survived a global flood; through great wonders God delivered Israel from Egypt; the prophets, Christ, and the apostles performed many miraculous deeds.

The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original state, are the inspired Word of God. God legislated morality out of love for His creation.

Men who reject God will suffer eternal damnation.

Christ commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent. One day God will resurrect the dead, punish the unbelievers, and reward those whom He has justified with the life of the world to come.
Amen.
Amen!!! :thumb:

newbirth

BANNED
Banned
As freak would put it very God of very GOd ;)

I have read it 3 times now and mind you I will be checking periodically to find something I don't agree with since it isn't showing up now.

it says faith alone ...scripture says faith alone is dead...
James 2:17
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

newbirth

BANNED
Banned

John 14:8-10King James Version (KJV)

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Ben Masada

John 14:8-10King James Version (KJV)

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

That statement could have never been from Jesus but from the Hellenist who wrote the gospel attributed to John. he must have been a Trinitarian Christian trying to teach his concept of the Trinity. Jesus was aware that God is absolutely One and the only Lord. (Mark 12:29)

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
That statement could have never been from Jesus but from the Hellenist who wrote the gospel attributed to John. he must have been a Trinitarian Christian trying to teach his concept of the Trinity. Jesus was aware that God is absolutely One and the only Lord. (Mark 12:29)
It isn't in the gospel of John, dork. Can you prove Jesus is still in his grave? I doubt you can.

Ben Masada

It isn't in the gospel of John, dork. Can you prove Jesus is still in his grave? I doubt you can.

After 2000 years it is impossible. Can you prove that he resurrected? I also doubt you can. No eyewitness and not a single hint in the whole Scriptures that Jesus always referred to as the Word of God.

After 2000 years it is impossible. Can you prove that he resurrected? I also doubt you can. No eyewitness and not a single hint in the whole Scriptures that Jesus always referred to as the Word of God.

Can you, a dead man walking, comment on life and resurrections, either? Is this a matter of your need to say something and just not qualifying for anything? Isn't there some forum where, well, you know, your type meets? Shabbat breaking Jews (wink, wink), also uncertain what is Greek? AntichristOnline.com?

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Ephesians 2

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Ben Masada

Can you, a dead man walking, comment on life and resurrections, either? Is this a matter of your need to say something and just not qualifying for anything? Isn't there some forum where, well, you know, your type meets? Shabbat breaking Jews (wink, wink), also uncertain what is Greek? AntichristOnline.com?

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Ephesians 2

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

If the so-called resurrected is a Jew, you can't imagine how much I can comment. If he is not a Jew, I am out. Resurrection is a Christian doctrine and I have no business interfering with.

Ben Masada

Well, that sure explains your career of interfering with Christianity. You really are a piece of work, open mouth and insert foot.

Wow! You are really hard to understand. Is it perhaps the English that I don't speak well? I am not interfering with Christianity. I am trying to stop you from interfering with Judaism. You are using a Jew aka Jesus to teach against his Faith which was Judaism. That's all.