The Saving results of the Death of Christ !

beloved57

Amen Brother ! The Saving / converting results of Christ's Death according to 1 Pet. 1:18-21, provides Spiritual Blessings for all God's Elect 1 Pet. 1:2; Eph. 1:3-4; Christ's Sheep John 10:11; Heb. 9:12, during their lifetime which include:

A conscious Knowing: "Ye Know" (v. 18);

A Spiritual Seeing John 3:3:

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

The same as a Lively Hope 1 Pet. 1:3; which is Faith, Believing in God 1 Pet. 1:21 and Given by God the Holy Spirit in New Birth Gal. 5:22, and which is the same as the word "see" [eido] in John 3:3, Born Again, which all those Christ's Death was for, God's Elect Titus 1:1 shall most assuredly experience in their lifetime !

Very Good !

beloved57

Christs death accomplished/effected both Justification and Reconciliation for them He died for, His Elect Rom 5:9-11

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement/reconciliation.

Nanja

Christs death accomplished/effected both Justification and Reconciliation for them He died for, His Elect Rom 5:9-11

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement/reconciliation.

Amen Brother !

God's Elect / Christ's Sheep being Justified and Reconciled to God by the death of His Son Rom. 5:10, the Chief Shepherd 1 Pet. 5:4, even while being God's enemies Rom. 5:10, proves that no sin of theirs could ever be charged to them, because they were already imputed to Christ their Surety Heb. 7:22. Hence, they were always counted as Righteous / Justified and Reconciled to God, and at Peace with Him solely by the death / blood of His Son Rom. 5:9-11 on their behalf.

Ps. 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Is. 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Nanja

Amen Brother !

God's Elect / Christ's Sheep being Justified and Reconciled to God by the death of His Son Rom. 5:10, the Chief Shepherd 1 Pet. 5:4, even while being God's enemies Rom. 5:10, proves that no sin of theirs could ever be charged to them, because they were already imputed to Christ their Surety Heb. 7:22. Hence, they were always counted as Righteous / Justified and Reconciled to God, and at Peace with Him solely by the death / blood of His Son Rom. 5:9-11 on their behalf.

Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Is. 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I'm fascinated by how every text cited as proof of a distictively Calvinist doctrine doesn't EVER say what they present it as proof of!

Calvinism is a mental disorder!

beloved57

Amen Brother !

Amen Sister.!

beloved57

The problem with man made religion that goes out in the name of Christ is this:

They don't believe nor acknowledge that Christ Work alone for those He died for, His Sheep, that it made the salvation of their souls sure and effectual !

Nanja

The problem with man made religion that goes out in the name of Christ is this:

They don't believe nor acknowledge that Christ Work alone for those He died for, His Sheep, that it made the salvation of their souls sure and effectual !

So True Brother, man made religion teaches that it's not Christ's Work alone that saves all the Sheep He died for,

but that it's conditioned also upon them exercising their own faith or believing by which they receive salvation,

which is an outright assault on the efficaciousness of Christ's Blood Work..

beloved57

So True Brother, man made religion teaches that it's not Christ's Work alone that saves all the Sheep He died for,

but that it's conditioned also upon them exercising their own faith or believing by which they receive salvation,

which is an outright assault on the efficaciousness of Christ's Blood Work..

Amen Sister !

beloved57

Christs death ensures for all whom He died, deliverance from this present evil world[Salvation] according to the Will of God !

Gal 1:4-5

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

That fact Glorifies God the Father !

Nanja

Christs death ensures for all whom He died, deliverance from this present evil world[Salvation] according to the Will of God !

Gal 1:4-5

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

That fact Glorifies God the Father !

Amen Brother ! Christ giving Himself for the sins of His People / Sheep was for His Father's Purpose of delivering or rescuing Us out of this present evil world;
and by which He accomplished our Eternal Salvation exactly according to His Father's Will in His Election of them.

beloved57

Amen Brother ! Christ giving Himself for the sins of His People / Sheep was for His Father's Purpose of delivering or rescuing Us out of this present evil world;
and by which He accomplished our Eternal Salvation exactly according to His Father's Will in His Election of them.

Amen. And by that same Will of God, we were sanctified forever by the offering of the Body of Christ Heb 10:9-10

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

DAN P

The religion of man doesn't believe that the death of Christ alone results in the Eternal Salvation of all for whom Christ died, namely His Sheep Jn 10:11,15 or His Church Eph 5:25, or His People Matt 1:21.

His death for His people produces saving results Jn 12:32-33 23,24

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Hi and tho you quote scripture , do you know what John 12:33 really means ? You don't and here is why !!

#1 The Greek words BE LIFTED UP / HYPSOO is the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the SUBJUCTIVE MOOD !

#2 The SUBJUCTIVE MOOD controls this verse , because the SUBJUCTIVE MOOD means that if Christ is not LIFTED UP by the news , NO ONE WILL KNOW !

#3 So all have to LIFT Jesus death up so all will know of his DEATH !!

#4 The Greek word WILL DRAW / MELLO is in the FUTURE TEHSE , care nto tell why that THIS ?

So how was JOHN SAVED ? ENLIGHTEN US ??

dan p

Nanja

Amen. And by that same Will of God, we were sanctified forever by the offering of the Body of Christ Heb 10:9-10

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Exactly Brother, we as God's Elect, were not sanctified by our act of believing, as some falsely teach, but through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ, meaning His Death for us; once and for all, on behalf of all His Sheep. This also means we were legally set apart in the Holy Purpose unto God in the same manner as was the Prophet Jeremiah:

Jer. 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

beloved57

Hi and tho you quote scripture , do you know what John 12:33 really means ? You don't and here is why !!

#1 The Greek words BE LIFTED UP / HYPSOO is the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the SUBJUCTIVE MOOD !

#2 The SUBJUCTIVE MOOD controls this verse , because the SUBJUCTIVE MOOD means that if Christ is not LIFTED UP by the news , NO ONE WILL KNOW !

#3 So all have to LIFT Jesus death up so all will know of his DEATH !!

#4 The Greek word WILL DRAW / MELLO is in the FUTURE TEHSE , care nto tell why that THIS ?

So how was JOHN SAVED ? ENLIGHTEN US ??

dan p

Huh. Did you understand the message of the post?

beloved57

Exactly Brother, we as God's Elect, were not sanctified by our act of believing, as some falsely teach, but through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ, meaning His Death for us; once and for all, on behalf of all His Sheep. This also means we were legally set apart in the Holy Purpose unto God in the same manner as was the Prophet Jeremiah:

Jer. 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Amen !

beloved57

Even the ability to come to Christ in faith is a gift based upon the cross of Calvary. At the cross, Christ purchased for His people the Grace to believe in His name Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake

Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Nanja

Even the ability to come to Christ in faith is a gift based upon the cross of Calvary. At the cross, Christ purchased for His people the Grace to believe in His name Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake

Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Amen Brother, one of the Saving results of the Cross of Christ for the World He died for, is the powerful converting effects of His Grace; whereby every one them shall be given Faith in New Birth to Believe on Him: They are given the privilege of Trusting in Him for their eternal Salvation.