They shall never perish ! The security of Christs Sheep !

beloved57

The Sheep are secure because they are being kept by/in the Power of God through faith unto an inheritance that is being reserved specifically for them. An inheritance prepared for them from the foundation. 1 Pet 1:3-5; Matt 25:34

followHim

The Sheep are secure because they are being kept by/in the Power of God through faith unto an inheritance that is being reserved specifically for them. An inheritance prepared for them from the foundation. 1 Pet 1:3-5; Matt 25:34

Are not Jesus's sheep secure in Jesus because they are His sheep?
I heard someone saying His sheep can stray. But the verses in John suggest
His sheep listen and follow Jesus so do not stray. If you stray you probably
do not know Jesus.

It struck me I have witnessed to some who literally were open and loved Jesus
while others seemed along for the ride, and liked the implications but did not
care for the cost or the details.

I see Jesus's words as words of encouragement to those who listen and follow.
I know you, you love me, and I love you, so Amen, I will keep you and protect
you. Praise the Lord.

beloved57

followhim

Are not Jesus's sheep secure in Jesus because they are His sheep?

Yes even before they become believers and start following Him they are secure !

Last edited:

beloved57

Believers in Christ are the Just, and the promise to the just is a path of light unto the perfect day Prov 4:18

18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

This coincides with 1 Cor 1:8
Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Nanja

Believers in Christ are the Just, and the promise to the just is a path of light unto the perfect day Prov 4:18

18 [FONT="]But [U][B]the path of the just[/B][/U] is as the shining light, that shineth more and more[U][B] unto the perfect day[/B][/U].

This coincides with 1 Cor 1:8

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]8 [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.[/FONT]
[FONT="]

[/FONT]

Amen Brother, the Promise to all the Just or Righteous Rom. 5:19; the Chosen in Christ Jesus Eph. 1:4, is that they all [The Sheep] shall never perish, but be confirmed to the end 1 Cor. 1:8, the Perfect Day Prov. 4:18: That is the Day of Christ, by God's Grace given them in Him 1 Cor. 1:4-8.