Are You Under Grace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
GRACE -UNSOLICITED MERCY-NEW TESTAMENT-THE LAW OF CHRIST

Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:16-17
16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Acts 15:11
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
Rom 1:5-6
5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
Rom 3:24
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 4:16
16 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all
Rom 5:1-2
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Rom 5:15
15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.
Rom 5:17-20
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
(NKJ)
xxxGrace is uncilisted mercy. Grace is a new way thought up by God, we dont deserve it, we have not earned it, we didnt even think of it but God gave it to us-a new way the new testament. God looked down on us and said them dummies arent getting it I have to think of a new way. The new testament is our Grace. Now within the new testament there are commandments. Jesus brought us the new testament, this is how Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Not knowing what the gift of grace was, so many are useing grace as an excuse to sin. Grace is not a way to justify sin, it is a better way to get rid of sin. The law of Christ is a new law. God explained that we didnt have nothing to do with His grace. It was His decision of sending Jesus with the new law. But we are only under grace "IF" we obey Christ's law in the new testament.

John 15:13-14
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

xxx God didnt do away with the idea of what He says is law, He just changed the law. And only for those who have faith in the new law.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:9-11
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.
(NKJ)

Eph 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
(NKJ)

Titus 2:11-13
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Rom 5:16
16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.
(NKJ)

Rom 5:1-4
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
(NKJ)

Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
(NKJ)

Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:11-13
11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:3-4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

xxx Gods grace sent us the new testament, new laws, new commandments, new covenant.

see also fall from grace, saved, salvation, law of Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Squeaky, If you really want to teach, you should use smaller bits of scripture and thoroughly explain them. That way people may pay more attention to what you have to say and possibly even question and listen to what you have to offer.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, If you really want to teach, you should use smaller bits of scripture and thoroughly explain them. That way people may pay more attention to what you have to say and possibly even question and listen to what you have to offer.

I said
But I dont want to teach. I dont like to get into the carnal manipulations with words that others do. I just like it when people try to discredit one of these revelations. Do you realize no one has ever refuted one of them. I'll let the Holy Spirit do the teaching.

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned
GRACE -UNSOLICITED MERCY-NEW TESTAMENT-THE LAW OF CHRIST

Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Eph 2:8
John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:16-17
16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Acts 15:11
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
Rom 1:5-6
5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
Rom 3:24
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 4:16
16 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all
Rom 5:1-2
Rom 5:15
15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.
Rom 5:17-20
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 15:14
I Jn 2:4
I Jn 2:3
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
(NKJ)
xxxGrace is uncilisted mercy. Grace is a new way thought up by God, we dont deserve it, we have not earned it, we didnt even think of it but God gave it to us-a new way the new testament. God looked down on us and said them dummies arent getting it I have to think of a new way. The new testament is our Grace. Now within the new testament there are commandments. Jesus brought us the new testament, this is how Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Not knowing what the gift of grace was, so many are useing grace as an excuse to sin. Grace is not a way to justify sin, it is a better way to get rid of sin. The law of Christ is a new law. God explained that we didnt have nothing to do with His grace. It was His decision of sending Jesus with the new law. But we are only under grace "IF" we obey Christ's law in the new testament.

John 15:13-14
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

xxx God didnt do away with the idea of what He says is law, He just changed the law. And only for those who have faith in the new law.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:9-11
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.
(NKJ)

Eph 2:8-9
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
(NKJ)

Titus 2:11-13
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Rom 5:16
16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.
(NKJ)

Rom 5:1-4
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
(NKJ)

Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
(NKJ)

Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:11-13
11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:3-4
(NKJ)

xxx Gods grace sent us the new testament, new laws, new commandments, new covenant.

see also fall from grace, saved, salvation, law of Christ
What is the difference between mercy and grace?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Mercy is shown to all creatures, Grace is reserved for the elect who are saved by grace

I said
If your alive your saved by grace.To be under grace is to obey the new testament commandments.

[1Jo 2:4
[4] He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned
I said
If your alive your saved by grace.To be under grace is to obey the new testament commandments.

[1Jo 2:4
[4] He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Do you ever disobey a commandment of Jesus Christ
under grace?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is this the fruit of your spirit?

I said
A Christian is the tree and the fruit of a tree is what it produces. Holiness. But this revelation is specifically talking about the fruit of the lips. I receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. I dont pick the subject I just receive the revelation. This is about the fruit of the lips, verses.

[Mat 12:33–37
[33] "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by [its] fruit.
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned
I said
A Christian is the tree and the fruit of a tree is what it produces. Holiness. But this revelation is specifically talking about the fruit of the lips. I receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. I dont pick the subject I just receive the revelation. This is about the fruit of the lips, verses.

[Mat 12:33–37
[33] "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by [its] fruit.
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

What is the fruit of your spirit?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is the fruit of your spirit?

I said
Holiness.

[Rom 6:22
[22] But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.
[Eph 4:24
[24] and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
[1Th 4:7
[7] For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
[Heb 12:14
[14] Pursue peace with all [people], and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned
I said
Holiness.

[Rom 6:22
[22] But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.
[Eph 4:24
[24] and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
[1Th 4:7
[7] For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
[Heb 12:14
[14] Pursue peace with all [people], and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

You have already SAID that you sin under grace.

Are you still Holy when you sin under grace?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have already SAID that you sin under grace.

Are you still Holy when you sin under grace?

I said
Everyone sins daily. Even you.

[Rom 3:23
[23] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Its a sin to say you dont sin.

[1Jo 1:8, 10
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. ...
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Last edited:

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned
I said
Everyone sins daily. Even you.

[Rom 3:23
[23] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Its a sin to say you dont sin.

[1Jo 1:8, 10
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. ...
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

It is a sin to SAY you are holy when you are evil.