Do Not Ban Christians

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Never Ban A Christian
Matt 13-24,30
The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
"but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
"But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared
"So the servants of the owner came and said to him, `Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
"He said to them, `An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, `Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
"But he said, `No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
`Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."?'?"
Dealing with a Sinning Brother
[Mat 18:15-20
[15] "Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.
[16] "But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.'
[17] "And if he refuses to hear them, tell [it] to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.
[18] "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
[19] "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
[20] "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

xxx You should never ban a Christian from church. If you disagree you dont have to talk to him. But if you try to uproot him you bring Gods judgment down on yourself. You will only do damage to the church and bring Gods judgment on yourself. A true Christian lets everyone have their say.

[1Co 11:17–19 NKJV
[17] Now in giving these instructions I do not praise [you], since you come together not for the better but for the worse.
[18] For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it.
[19] For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you.

[1Co 11:17–19 KJV]
[17] Now in this that I declare [unto you] I praise [you] not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.
[18] For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
[19] For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

The same measure of mercy that you show them is the same measure God will show you.

[Mar 4:23–25
[23] "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
[24] Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
[25] "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."

If you cant forgive them, God will not forgive you.

[Mat 6:14–15
[14] "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
[15] "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you try to stop someone else from voicing their opinion. You condemn yourself.

[Rom 2:1
[1] Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
[17] "And if he refuses to hear them, tell [it] to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

xxx You should never ban a Christian from church. If you disagree you dont have to talk to him.

Sorry, but one of the verses you quoted refutes your position.

But if you try to uproot him you bring Gods judgment down on yourself. You will only do damage to the church and bring Gods judgment on yourself. A true Christian lets everyone have their say.

[1Co 11:17–19 NKJV
[17] Now in giving these instructions I do not praise [you], since you come together not for the better but for the worse.
[18] For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it.
[19] For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you.

[1Co 11:17–19 KJV]
[17] Now in this that I declare [unto you] I praise [you] not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.
[18] For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
[19] For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

The same measure of mercy that you show them is the same measure God will show you.

[Mar 4:23–25
[23] "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
[24] Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
[25] "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."

If you cant forgive them, God will not forgive you.

[Mat 6:14–15
[14] "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
[15] "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Funny, Paul says that the church leadership should excommunicate those who are living in sin and refuse correction.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/excommunication

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but one of the verses you quoted refutes your position.

Funny, Paul says that the church leadership should excommunicate those who are living in sin and refuse correction.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/excommunication

I said
Christians have a goal to reach in their walk. I have met so many in here that are lukewarm. And their saved status has been revoked.I'm only here to help those who are really planing on going to heaven.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Read it again. That is for anyone that is sexually immoral.

Which inherently contradicts your position here:

Never Ban A Christian

. . .

xxx You should never ban a Christian from church.

You: never ban a Christian from the church

Paul: ban an unrepentant Christian from church who is sexual immoral

Who's right, you or Paul?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said
Christians have a goal to reach in their walk. I have met so many in here that are lukewarm. And their saved status has been revoked.I'm only here to help those who are really planing on going to heaven.
:blabla:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Which inherently contradicts your position here:

You: never ban a Christian from the church

Paul: ban an unrepentant Christian from church who is sexual immoral

Who's right, you or Paul?

I said
Well we know that bearing false witness is a sin. And who is sexually immoral??

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well we know that bearing false witness is a sin. And who is sexually immoral??

No one is accusing anyone of being sexually immoral in this thread.

I'm simply pointing out the contradiction in your position.

So who's right, you or Paul?

You say, "Never ban a Christian"
Paul said, "Ban a Christian from the church for sexual immorality."

The two positions are mutually exclusive.

Are you a woman?

No, I'm a guy.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No one is accusing anyone of being sexually immoral in this thread.

I'm simply pointing out the contradiction in your position.

So who's right, you or Paul?

You say, "Never ban a Christian"
Paul said, "Ban a Christian from the church for sexual immorality."

The two positions are mutually exclusive.

No, I'm a guy.

I said
My reference was to a faction. Yours is to sexual immoral. Two different subjects. But I can see your point. So we are both right if you follow the context.

Faction

1 Cor 11:17-20
17 Now in giving these instructions I do not praise you, since you come together not for the better but for the worse.
18 For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it.
19 For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you.
20 Therefore when you come together in one place, it is not to eat the Lord's Supper.
Luke 14:27-35
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it--
29 "lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him,
30 "saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.
33 "So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.
34 "Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?
35 "It is neither fit for the land nor for the dunghill, but men throw it out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
(NKJ)
XXX If your going to challenge someone about scripture be sure you have much more ammunition(verses) to back you up. If you dont then God sent the person to help you grow. If God sent someone to help you know this. Your own devils will work against you learning. The evidence will be in the outcome of your challenge. If your challenge is carnal and not spiritual you have been deceived by yoru own devil.If you challenge carnally and not spiritually with the verses, you will fall into bearing false witness.