THE APOSTLES DID NOT PREACH THE SAME GOSPEL

Right Divider

Body part
Paul is actively Hostile and Opposed to the 10 Commandments, Paul is at enmity with the 10 Commandments.
Paul was NOT "at enmity with the 10 Commandments".

Rom 7:12 KJV Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Paul says that WE (people) are an enmity with the law. Read all of Romans chapter 7.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Paul was NOT "at enmity with the 10 Commandments".

Rom 7:12 KJV Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Paul says that WE (people) are an enmity with the law. Read all of Romans chapter 7.

Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

So Paul says that he Paul serves 2 masters. He even says he Paul loves one and hates the other, Nonetheless Paul says he serves 2 masters.

God's Truth

Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

So Paul says that he Paul serves 2 masters. He even says he Paul loves one and hates the other, Nonetheless Paul says he serves 2 masters.

Paul said that about himself BEFORE he was saved by Jesus.
Paul served two masters when he was under the old law and having no faith.

It didn't take faith to be under the old law.
Some Jews had faith and some Jews did not.

God said He was coming to make a new covenant that required faith.

All the Jews who did not have faith when Jesus came, they were cut off.
All the Jews who had faith before Jesus came, those are the Jews Jesus came first for.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

All the Jews who had faith before Jesus came, those are the Jews Jesus came first for.

I see no proof of what you are claiming that Paul was talking about before he says he met Jesus.

Also Paul claims to have kept the Commandments without fault.

Php 3:6 as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for righteousness based on the law, faultless.

So Paul himself claims to righteous based upon the law.

Many people in the Scriptures are righteous.

So Paul was FAULTLESS concerning the righteous based upon the law, as was Jesus.

Paul also says he saw the resurrected Spiritual body of Jesus (God), face to face, as did Moses.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

I wonder what were Paul's sins if Paul was faultless concerning the law?

Paul goes on and on about how such a sinner HE IS (not was).

Sin is breaking the Commandments, If Paul was faultless concerning the Righteous based upon the law, Paul did not sin.

There is always the thorn sent to Paul to keep him humble,

2Co_12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Jesus at least was not sent a thorn to keep Jesus humble.

Paul needed a CONSTANT REMINDER that even God would not remove.

God's Truth

I see no proof of what you are claiming that Paul was talking about before he says he met Jesus.

Also Paul claims to have kept the Commandments without fault.

Php 3:6 as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for righteousness based on the law, faultless.

So Paul himself claims to righteous based upon the law.

Many people in the Scriptures are righteous.

So Paul was FAULTLESS concerning the righteous based upon the law, as was Jesus.

Paul also says he saw the resurrected Spiritual body of Jesus (God), face to face, as did Moses.

You are not addressing the point I made.

The point is that it did not take faith to obey the old law.

God did not like it that people could sin, give a sin offering but not really be sorry for their sins and still be called a child of God.

Nothing you posted proves what I said as false.

God's Truth

Child of God

In Romans 7, Paul was speaking of what it is like for someone under the law and without faith.

Romans 7:1 1 Do you not know, brothers and sisters—for I am speaking to those who know the law—that the law has authority over someone only as long as that person lives?

Romans 7:5 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

Note that later Paul speaks too of after being saved how he cannot do the bad he wants in the flesh because the Spirit is there against it.

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.

So we see that after a person is saved they have the Holy Spirit so that we are not to do whatever sins we want.

So again, before being saved:

Romans 7:5 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

After being saved:

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Child of God

In Romans 7, Paul was speaking of what it is like for someone under the law and without faith.

Romans 7:1 1 Do you not know, brothers and sisters—for I am speaking to those who know the law—that the law has authority over someone only as long as that person lives?

Note that later Paul speaks too of after being saved how he cannot do the bad he wants in the flesh because the Spirit is there against it.

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.

So we see that after a person is saved they have the Holy Spirit so that we are not to do whatever sins we want.

So again, before being saved:

After being saved:

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Did God the Father Die upon the Cross?

Are you saying that no one on the OT had Faith?

Are you saying that no one in the OT had the Holy Spirit?

If you want to make comparisons to something in the Scripture, please POST the Scripture you are comparing your doctrine to.

If posting the ACTUAL Scripture, is like burning coals to you, I can understand your position.

God's Truth

Did God the Father Die upon the Cross?

Are you saying that no one on the OT had Faith?

Are you saying that no one in the OT had the Holy Spirit?

If you want to make comparisons to something in the Scripture, please POST the Scripture you are comparing your doctrine to.

If posting the ACTUAL Scripture, is like burning coals to you, I can understand your position.

Don't you read what I post?

Why would you ask about the Father dying on the cross?

As for you asking whether or not people in the old testament had faith---what did I say about it?

As for the Holy Spirit being given to all to live in them in the old testament times---that was not a gift given until the new testament.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Don't you read what I post?

Why would you ask about the Father dying on the cross?

You quoted Paul that all are freed from the Commandments given by God, because God has Died.

And people are free to marry another.

As for you asking whether or not people in the old testament had faith---what did I say about it?

You are implying that Faith only came after Jesus.

You make it very clear.

As for the Holy Spirit being given to all to live in them in the old testament times---that was not a gift given until the new testament.

So all those that Had the Holy Spirit before Jesus, really did not have it. Correct?

So this man HAD NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT, and many more.

Luk 2:25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
Luk 2:27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
Luk 2:28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
Luk 2:29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
Luk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
Luk 2:31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
Luk 2:32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

God's Truth

You quoted Paul that all are freed from the Commandments given by God, because God has Died.
Give the scripture and quote me.

And people are free to marry another.

What?

You are implying that Faith only came after Jesus.

You make it very clear.
Quote what I said.

So all those that Had the Holy Spirit before Jesus, really did not have it. Correct?
I can always tell how important God's truth is to other people. I have found that a person who doesn't care enough to keep in line with the truth concerning other people, then truth evades them.

So this man HAD NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT, and many more.

Luk 2:25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
Luk 2:27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
Luk 2:28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
Luk 2:29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
Luk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
Luk 2:31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
Luk 2:32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

The Holy Spirit was UPON him.
Can you go back and see that?
When a person is saved in the New Testament, the Holy Spirit makes his home in us.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Give the scripture and quote me.

What?

Quote what I said.

I can always tell how important God's truth is to other people. I have found that a person who doesn't care enough to keep in line with the truth concerning other people, then truth evades them.

The Holy Spirit was UPON him.
Can you go back and see that?
When a person is saved in the New Testament, the Holy Spirit makes his home in us.

Yes the Holy Spirit was Upon Him.

He is before Jesus sends the Holy Spirit.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
You said I had a comprehension problem.

Yes I did.

Would you like to talk about things you not comprehend?

I can put them in Grade school or Kindergarten for you to understand them.

I have the Ability to speak to Children.

I can tell you why Jesus Is the WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, in Kindergarten,

Would you like to hear this?