THE APOSTLES DID NOT PREACH THE SAME GOSPEL

God's Truth

God's Truth is an interesting name. Are you claiming to be Jesus? for I believe,

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

God's Truth is all I want.

Now stop thinking the worst of another person.

God's Truth

You told me to stop using Scripture.

Even Jesus used Scripture against the devil.

You say you can not be persuaded no matter how much Scripture is presented.

You are deceitful to say I said such things.

Now if you want to talk about the apostles and what they taught, then I will discuss with you; otherwise, I'll just ignore you.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
God's Truth is all I want.

Now stop thinking the worst of another person.

You are the one that twice at least said I was mocking Jesus. Do your own words apply to you?

I asked you questions and said it sounds like you are saying.

You said I was mocking Jesus.

Mine are questions, yours are accusations.

This is the explanation,

Tit 3:11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

You are defensive and on the attack, because you have experienced being condemned of himself.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
You are deceitful to say I said such things.

Now if you want to talk about the apostles and what they taught, then I will discuss with you; otherwise, I'll just ignore you.

So the Apostles and the Holy Spirit Told Paul, sent Letters with Paul and sent Brothers with Paul concerning this,

Act 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Paul says that he was only instructed to remember the Poor.

Gal_2:10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

Paul also goes on to say that eating foods sacrificed to idols is fine.

These are DIFFERENT DOCTRINES.

God's Truth

So the Apostles and the Holy Spirit Told Paul, sent Letters with Paul and sent Brothers with Paul concerning this,

Act 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Paul says that he was only instructed to remember the Poor.

Gal_2:10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

Paul also goes on to say that eating foods sacrificed to idols is fine.

These are DIFFERENT DOCTRINES.

1 Corinthians 10:28 But if someone says to you, "This has been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat it, both for the sake of the one who told you and for the sake of conscience.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 10:28 But if someone says to you, "This has been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat it, both for the sake of the one who told you and for the sake of conscience.

Yes, what Paul taught is different then what the Apostles taught.

Glad we could agree.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
When you write untruthful things like that it shows you don't care about the truth.

The Apostles and the Holy Spirit said,

Paul said it is OK as long as no one tells you it sacrificed to Idols.

They are DIFFERENT DOCTRINES.

I do not know how old you are, but you come across as very immature and insecure about your beliefs.

Your doctrines will not stand a test of Scripture unless you twist the words of Paul.

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction

God's Truth

The Apostles and the Holy Spirit said,

Paul said it is OK as long as no one tells you it sacrificed to Idols.

They are DIFFERENT DOCTRINES.

I do not know how old you are, but you come across as very immature and insecure about your beliefs.

Your doctrines will not stand a test of Scripture unless you twist the words of Paul.

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction

You say false things about Paul, so no wonder you say false things about me.

Paul says don't eat it cause you are weak.

Last edited:

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

What Paul says about weak is you should not eat foods sacrificed to idols if you cause your brother to stumble,

1Co_8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.

Paul also says not to eat foods sacrificed to idols if someone tells you it has been sacrificed to idols,

Paul also says that it is OK to eat foods sacrificed to idols as idols are nothing,

Now you have falsely accused me again, this time of saying false things against Paul, when I post the actual verses in which Paul says these things.

These doctrines of Paul are DIFFERENT then the Doctrine of the Apostles and the Holy Spirit and Jesus.

Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

There are at least 3 witnesses in Scripture that say do not eat foods sacrificed to idols, the Apostles, the Holy Spirit and Jesus.

There is only one that says it OK to eat foods sacrificed to idols.

God's Truth

What Paul says about weak is you should not eat foods sacrificed to idols if you cause your brother to stumble,

1Co_8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.

Paul also says not to eat foods sacrificed to idols if someone tells you it has been sacrificed to idols,

Paul also says that it is OK to eat foods sacrificed to idols as idols are nothing,

Now you have falsely accused me again, this time of saying false things against Paul, when I post the actual verses in which Paul says these things.

These doctrines of Paul are DIFFERENT then the Doctrine of the Apostles and the Holy Spirit and Jesus.

Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Did you read that?

PAUL SAYS IF SOMEONE SAYS IT HAS BEEN OFFERED IN SACRIFICE THEN DO NOT EAT IT.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

Did you read that?

PAUL SAYS IF SOMEONE SAYS IT HAS BEEN OFFERED IN SACRIFICE THEN DO NOT EAT IT.

Well considering I just posted that and said almost the exact same thing you said about it, a normal person with reading comprehension would come to the conclusion I read it.

"Paul also says not to eat foods sacrificed to idols if someone tells you it has been sacrificed to idols,

1 Corinthians 10:28 But if someone says to you, "This has been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat it, both for the sake of the one who told you and for the sake of conscience."

From https://theologyonline.com/forum/po...-preach-the-same-gospel?p=2727899#post2727899

God's Truth

Well considering I just posted that and said almost the exact same thing you said about it, a normal person with reading comprehension would come to the conclusion I read it.

"Paul also says not to eat foods sacrificed to idols if someone tells you it has been sacrificed to idols,

1 Corinthians 10:28 But if someone says to you, "This has been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat it, both for the sake of the one who told you and for the sake of conscience."

From https://theologyonline.com/forum/po...-preach-the-same-gospel?p=2727899#post2727899

Same one and only gospel.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Same one and only gospel.

Pro 15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

Pro 21:27 The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind?

Isa 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

So we are allowed to commit ABOMINATIONS as long as we do it in ignorance as Paul taught?

This
1Co 10:25 Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:
1Co 10:26 For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.
1Co 10:27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.

Says it is OK as long as your are IGNORANT.

Yet Paul a few verses before says,

1Co 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

The Apostles, The Holy Spirit and Jesus made no exceptions for Ignorance or to keep a clean conscience.

The Apostles and Holy Spirit said DO NOT DO IT.

And Jesus said

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

And

Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Jesus also compares this doctrine to the depths of Satan,

Rev 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught to Keep the Commandments.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Paul teaches that the Commandments are an enmity,

Eph_2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Enmity is divined as,

the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.

How was Jesus actively HOSTILE to and OPPOSED to the 10 Commandments, when Jesus Fulfilled them?

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Paul is actively Hostile and Opposed to the 10 Commandments, Paul is at enmity with the 10 Commandments.

Not Jesus.

Shall we say,

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

These are the same 10 Commandments, just put into your heart as compared to on stone.

Paul says Jesus was at enmity with the 10 Commandments, Yet I find that Jesus instructed to Keep the Commandments.

This is not only 2 different doctrines, it is a total misrepresentation of what Jesus taught.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Remember Paul said of the Apostles,

Gal 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

God's Truth

Pro 15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

Pro 21:27 The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind?

Isa 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

So we are allowed to commit ABOMINATIONS as long as we do it in ignorance as Paul taught?

This
1Co 10:25 Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:
1Co 10:26 For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.
1Co 10:27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.

Says it is OK as long as your are IGNORANT.

Yet Paul a few verses before says,

1Co 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
If you are starving to death go ahead and eat.