THE APOSTLES DID NOT PREACH THE SAME GOSPEL

God's Truth

The writer of Hebrews wasn't a prophet like Isaiah.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith YHWH: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Isaiah 1:18

In the context of Leviticus 17 sacrifices were to be made upon a specific altar relating to a specific people.

You have no business putting down Hebrews; not very reasonable of you to do that

Why do you think you needed to say sacrifices were made upon a specific altar?

The priests took care of the offerings being made.

Anyone could come into the covenant with God if they did what God said to do.

God's Truth

What do you think the correct context is for "regardeth not persons"?

That means God doesn't care if you are male or female, young or old, what nationality you are and if you are poor or rich or educated or not or royalty or a slave.

God cares about what we do as in good or bad.

Theo102

God is telling Israel not to be proud, even though He chose them and separated them from other people.
OK, so why would you argue that the context affects the meaning of "persons" when I said that "Neither the old covenant nor the new covenant relate to persons" (re Deuteronomy 10:17)?

Theo102

That doesn't ,make sense and it is not based on truth.
It's the same reason that witnesses that are under oath have more credibility than those that don't, but the jeopardy is perjury in that case.

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Deuteronomy 18:20

God's Truth

It matters because people have rights that persons don't have.

That is just so false and silly it is almost funny.

There is a difference between people and persons. Traditionally, persons was used when referring to a group of humans for which the exact number of humans was known. Example: Four persons were involved in the robbery. People was used as a mass noun when you didn't know the number of humans in a group. https://grammarpartyblog.com/2013/06/28/persons-vs-people/

God's Truth

It's the same reason that witnesses that are under oath have more credibility than those that don't, but the jeopardy is perjury in that case.

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Deuteronomy 18:20

God did not send incompetent Apostles.

God also says not to judge a chosen of His.

Theo102

God did not send incompetent Apostles.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Revelation 12:14

I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
Revelation 2:2

God's Truth

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Revelation 12:14

I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
Revelation 2:2

God says not to judge a chosen of His so you shouldn't do it then.

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.

One of David's wives could not bear children because she judged David, see 2 Samuel 6:20, and 2 Samuel 6:23.

In addition, see what happened to Moses sister Miriam when she judged Moses. God gave her leprosy. See Numbers 12:1-9, 15.

2 Peter 3:15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, ]to their own destruction.

Theo102

No, they are not. That is two ways of saying the same thing.
No, that's a fiction used by statists to defraud people of their natural rights. People have natural rights, persons do not.

The word person derives from the word phersu, meaning mask, just as in the KJV the word person is a translation of the Hebrew word pan, meaning face.
A man has a person, so a man is more than a person. Collectively, men, women, and children are people, not persons.

https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/on-about-your-person

Theo102

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.

The KJV has bear rather than proclaim in verse 15.

And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
Acts 9:6

Paul's role was to bear the name, not to be a minister and witness:

But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
Acts 9:15-16

Re Peter's endorsement of Paul:

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry [thee] whither thou wouldest not.
John 21:18

Right Divider

Body part
No, that's a fiction used by statists to defraud people of their natural rights. People have natural rights, persons do not.
It's just simple definitions of words that you want to make into something that it is not.

People means persons.

Also "people" to not have rights. An individual person has rights.

The word person derives from the word phersu, meaning mask, just as in the KJV the word person is a translation of the Hebrew word pan, meaning face.
A man has a person, so a man is more than a person. Collectively, men, women, and children are people, not persons.

https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/on-about-your-person

"ON YOUR PERSON" or "ABOUT YOUR PERSON" are IDIOMATIC EXPRESSIONS. It is NOT the same as the single English word PERSON or PEOPLE.

What any of this has to do with anything is beyond me.