THE APOSTLES DID NOT PREACH THE SAME GOSPEL

God's Truth

Yes I did.

Would you like to talk about things you not comprehend?

I can put them in Grade school or Kindergarten for you to understand them.

I have the Ability to speak to Children.

I can tell you why Jesus Is the WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, in Kindergarten,

Would you like to hear this?

You need to get the Lord in your heart.

I wouldn't let you anywhere near my children.

Right Divider

Body part
Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

So Paul says that he Paul serves 2 masters. He even says he Paul loves one and hates the other, Nonetheless Paul says he serves 2 masters.
Another misdirection.

God's Truth

Jesus talking about calling on him:

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Matthew 15:25 Then came she and worshiped him, saying, Lord, help me.

Peter talking about calling on Jesus:

Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Even the enemies knew it is the Way to CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD:

Acts 9:14 And now he is here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on Your name.”

Paul was saved by being told to call on the name of the Lord:

Acts 22:16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name

After Paul was saved by calling on the name of the Lord.

Acts 9:21 Paul began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God. All those who heard him were astonished and asked, “Isn’t he the man who raised havoc in Jerusalem among those who call on this name? And hasn’t he come here to take them as prisoners to the chief priests?

That is what Paul kept preaching, the same call on the Lord one and only gospel that saves:

Romans 10:13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

2 Timothy 2:19Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness."

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

beloved57

Jesus talking about calling on him:

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Matthew 15:25 Then came she and worshiped him, saying, Lord, help me.

Peter talking about calling on Jesus:

Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Even the enemies knew it is the Way to CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD:

Acts 9:14 And now he is here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on Your name.”

Paul was saved by being told to call on the name of the Lord:

Acts 22:16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name

After Paul was saved by calling on the name of the Lord.

Acts 9:21 Paul began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God. All those who heard him were astonished and asked, “Isn’t he the man who raised havoc in Jerusalem among those who call on this name? And hasn’t he come here to take them as prisoners to the chief priests?

That is what Paul kept preaching, the same call on the Lord one and only gospel that saves:

Romans 10:13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

2 Timothy 2:19Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness."

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Yeah but a dead man spiritually cant call upon the name of the Lord. However those who are quickened can and do Ps 80:18

So will not we go back from thee:
quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.

God's Truth

Yeah but a dead man spiritually cant call upon the name of the Lord. However those who are quickened can and do Ps 80:18

So will not we go back from thee:
quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.

The scripture you thought was helping you is the scripture that proves you wrong.

The scripture says 'then we won't turn away from you'; that shows they were turned to Him first before all that.

There are other things you didn't consider, such as quicken can mean save as in save my life from death, and that is what that Psalm is about.

Here is more proof to what I said:

Psalm 116
King James Bible
He Listens to My Voice
1I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
2Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
3The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
4Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
5Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
6The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
7Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
8For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
9I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
10I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
11I said in my haste, All men are liars.
12What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
13I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
14I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
15Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
16O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
17I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
18I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,
19In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.

David talks about God hearing his voice and then quickening him.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Give the scripture and quote me.

What?

Quote what I said.

I can always tell how important God's truth is to other people. I have found that a person who doesn't care enough to keep in line with the truth concerning other people, then truth evades them.

The Holy Spirit was UPON him.
Can you go back and see that?
When a person is saved in the New Testament, the Holy Spirit makes his home in us.

Rom 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
Rom 7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

God's Truth

Rom 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
Rom 7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

And what is your point?

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
And what is your point?

You asked me to give you Scripture Proof, that God was Dead, according to Paul.

God has died, you can Marry again.

Am I confused?

I am really sure this is what Paul is talking about.

Am I confused?

You are going to look like an idiot, defending Paul.

Have at it, Lets use Scripture.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
You are confused.

You are the one.

Who is Paul saying has Died?

You are free to marry another, because your Husband has died?

Even My doctrine.

It is the doctrine of the Devils number one prophet.

You say I am confused, Please Provide Scripture to clear up my confusion.

Use SCRIPTURE to remove this confusion.

God's Truth

Who is Paul saying has Died?

You are free to marry another, because your Husband has died?

Even My doctrine.

It is the doctrine of the Devils number one prophet.

You say I am confused, Please Provide Scripture to clear up my confusion.

Use SCRIPTURE to remove this confusion.

Stay confused then.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Stay confused then.

I am so glad you could HELP me, as you have said you wanted to HELP me at least twice.

I think you can KNOW your doctrine can not stand a test of Scripture.

Thank you for your offer to HELP me, offered by your,

Stay confused then.

By the way you have not provided any HELP to me, even though you have many times offered to HELP ME.

Am I a 14 year girl to you, and you are going to Help Me understand sex?

Is that what you are talking about?

You have OFFERED numerous times to HELP ME,

Now you say,
Stay confused then.

Do you not like the questions I need help with?

Am I supposed to get on my knees and say master when you offer Help?

God's Truth

I am so glad you could HELP me, as you have said you wanted to HELP me at least twice.

I think you can KNOW your doctrine can not stand a test of Scripture.

Thank you for your offer to HELP me, offered by your,

By the way you have not provided any HELP to me, even though you have many times offered to HELP ME.

Am I a 14 year girl to you, and you are going to Help Me understand sex?

Is that what you are talking about?

You have OFFERED numerous times to HELP ME,

Now you say,

Do you not like the questions I need help with?

Am I supposed to get on my knees and say master when you offer Help?

I don't share your beliefs and it's not possible for me to be bullied into sharing it. God bless you.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
You are confused.

You are the one.

No I am not confused.

Paul is talking about the God of the Hebrews in,

Paul is saying the Hebrews have been FREED from their commitment to God, by God's death, and that the Hebrews are free to marry another, even Paul's doctrine.

The Jews/Hebrews did not well receive Paul or his doctrine.

Yet the Apostles made new Converts from among Jews Daily.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
I don't share your beliefs and it's not possible for me to be bullied into sharing it. God bless you.

Not sharing my beliefs is different then DENYING what the Scriptures say.

You can be a non Christian, that is your right.

What is not you right is CLAIMING THE SCRIPTURES say something, that they do not say.

You can not claim to be Christian and not follow the teachings of Christ, Well you can but you would be a liar.

Which is the root of the PROBLEM.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.