Hell is a Parable for the Womb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Cherish the freedom of speech you all have here. When it's gone, you will know why.

Matthew 24:12
"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold"

I rather cherish the liberty purchased on a tree at Calvary. My love does not wax cold.

k0de

Say hello to Abraham's Bosom... aka... the Third Heaven Within...

mhp-0832.png

The Mystery was revealed long ago...

2 Corinthians 12:2
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven"

In the Body = Kingdom of God Within = Third Heaven.

The Microcosm.

Here are the Souls waiting in Abraham's Bosom...

Revelation 7:9
"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands"

The Throne is Abraham's Heart.

The Lamb is the Blood that pumps through it...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth"

The Multitudes with Palms are Abraham's Seed...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise"

Abraham's Seed is about to enter Sarah's New Jerusalem Gates/Womb and eat Her Fruit...

Revelation 19:9
"And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God"

Time to put your Grownup pants on people.

Wake up!

You wouldn't want to end up in the Sides of the Pit...

mhp-0740.jpg
It seems to me that you have great good intentions to teach the word of God. But at the same time the things that you are teaching are nothing but lies coming forth into your mind from the enemy. That said: I'm praying for you that the spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ open your mind and understanding of His revelations.

Status
Not open for further replies.