Hell is a Parable for the Womb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Which would mean that you and everyone who agrees with or approves of your false doctrine is heading for The Womb.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Which would mean that you and everyone who agrees with or approves of your false doctrine is heading for The Womb.
You were "told" reincarnation was not Biblical. We all were told.

Did you ever bother to verify this?

If so, what did you find?

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and He went into the Upper Womb with the apostles. Don't fowget that.

Interesting you say that.

Because if you are serious, that is a Deep Truth.

New Jerusalem is in fact a picture of a Womb... a Spiritual Womb.

She is the Mother of us all...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

Has anyone here ever noticed New Jerusalem has a monthly cycle?

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations"

Every month she has 'fruit'.

Same as an Earthly Mother.

;)

Truster

You were "told" reincarnation was not Biblical. We all were told.

Did you ever bother to verify this?

If so, what did you find?

The truth has set me free from error and superstition as well as a host of other things. This will probably be the first and last time I respond to you. I have an allergic reaction when exposed to blatant stupidity and willful ignorance. You have both in abundance.

Zeke

"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations"

;)

The problem with most biblical theology is their "outlook" Luke 17:20, the "inward" is an invisible stumbling stone they mock as of the devil or insanity, yet this is a required experience if one is really following the will of the Father Galatians 1:12.

The dead letter is more important to the old man of flesh as literal history than spiritual allegory Galatians 4:24, Psalms 78:2, Proverbs 1:6, the mystery is tolerated 2 Cor 13:5, but its a cute little homily few take literally inwardly Luke 17:21, instead they follow men Matt 23:13. Matt 11:11.

k0de

Hell is a Parable for the Womb

There are two ways to understand Hell...

1) As taught to a child
2) As taught to an adult

The adult meaning has been hidden from Christians for centuries. Because of this, most do not understand what Hell is truly about.

In other words, the children's version of the teaching of Hell is meant to protect children from adult themes such as "where do babies come from?". A modern-day comparison may be found in the story of the Stork and how babies are delivered by the bird.

When children grow up however, they are then taught the 'adult' meaning of where babies come from. They don't come from storks, but rather from the Womb of the Mother.

Thus, the adult version of the concept of Hell has to do with where you and I come from.

*WARNING*

Truth hurts. We all know this. What you are about to read may trigger Cognitive Dissonance as the veil of deception is lifted from your consciousness.

Please proceed with caution as most will not be able to accept what they are about to read.

In fact, most who read this cannot control their emotions and react with severe hatred, name calling etc. Let’s hope TOL is different. ;)

What no one has been able to do however, is to prove this information wrong. Because of this fact, many forums outright censor these discussions, which adds credence to Truth telling being a revolutionary act.

Let’s begin with this verse…

Psalms 139:15
“My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth

We come from the ‘Lowest Parts of the Earth’. Even non-Christians know this is referring to Hell. So how can this be? We know we come from the Womb, so what is going on here?

Again, this is meant to hide the adult theme from the child. Hell is a parable for the Womb and where babies come from.

Christians are taught that the above verse is ‘not literal’ and that we must not believe what is written. Instead, we must look at it as ‘poetry’ and ignore the deep and profound meaning.

Note that the verse isn't speaking of the 'ingredients' that make up a Human that were formed deep below the Earth's crust. It's about the place a fetus forms.

The Bible is filled with these allusions and innuendos.

Here is another example…

Isaiah 51:1
“Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged

Here we see the word ‘Pit’ in which again, both Christians and non-Christians alike know that the Pit is another reference to Hell.

What is interesting is the most Scholars agree that the Pit being referred to here is none other than Sarah! We can see this in the next verse…

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him”

Indeed, Hell and the Pit is where babies, i.e. you and I, come from.

:baby:
Speculation. No further questions.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

;)

You're a fruit loop.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
I have an allergic reaction when exposed to blatant stupidity and willful ignorance. You have both in abundance.
Cherish the freedom of speech you all have here. When it's gone, you will know why.

Matthew 24:12
"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold"

Base12

BANNED
Banned
The problem with most biblical theology is their "outlook" Luke 17:20, the "inward" is an invisible stumbling stone they mock as of the devil or insanity, yet this is a required experience if one is really following the will of the Father Galatians 1:12.

The dead letter is more important to the old man of flesh as literal history than spiritual allegory Galatians 4:24, Psalms 78:2, Proverbs 1:6, the mystery is tolerated 2 Cor 13:5, but its a cute little homily few take literally inwardly Luke 17:21, instead they follow men Matt 23:13. Matt 11:11.

This is an excellent post. So much to talk about here.

Let's explore this verse...

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you"

Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees! But how can the Kingdom of God be within a Pharisee? Maybe it's a typo or a mistranslation? Maybe we should re-translate the Word of God to say something less offensive to the fragile Snowflakes?

Or maybe... Jesus just said something so profound, we ought listen to Him.

Jesus was trying to open the eyes of those that would hearken.

The Kingdom of God Within is none other than the Third Heaven.

You heard that right.

For centuries now, yet another Truth has been hidden, yet it was there all along.

False Teachers have split Earth's Atmosphere and Outer Space into two separate Heavens. Nowhere in the Bible is this written!

Earth's Atmosphere and Outer Space are ONE HEAVEN NOT TWO!

Thus, one of the Heavens, the Third Heaven to be precise, is absent from modern day teachings. This is a tragedy of epic proportions.

The Kingdom of God is in every Human Being on the planet... regardless of Race, Religion, Gender, etc. This is what Jesus was getting at.

Behold, the Kingdom of God Within!

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Buckle up everyone. It's about to get bumpy.

You want to start trouble? You want to talk smack?

Then you better be prepared. I'm about to open a can of King James on you!

:nuke:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 4:24

Perfect...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar"

This is for you TOL...

The Two Women, Sarah and Hagar, can be found in the Book of Genesis...

Genesis 2:9
"And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil"

The Tree of Life is Sarah...

The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is Hagar...

Revelation 17:5
"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH"

She is our Earthly Mother. We are the Harlots (Female) and Abominations (Male) she gave birth to.

Born of sin means so much...

Who here has humbled themselves enough to receive this Revelation?

Alas... a clue as to what the Forbidden Fruit was.

Time to grow up. Time to see things as an Adult.

We all partook of Her Forbidden Fruit. Yes... you and I.

When you were in the loins of your Father, you went through the Lake of Fire and entered the Gates of Hell...

Matthew 16:18
"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"

You traveled through the Golden Calf of Hathor, the House of Hell...

mhp-0551.jpg

mhp-0736.png

...and you partook of the Forbidden Fruit...

mhp-0584.png

Like a Falling Star...

The-More-You-Know.jpg

Base12

BANNED
Banned
You're a fruit loop.

Perhaps...

But perhaps not.

Maybe I'm the reincarnated Elijah returning to correct a few errors.

Maybe I'm one of the Two Witnesses, or an Angel...

Hebrews 13:2
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares"

One never knows who might show up to this little corner of the Interwebz...

...spreading bits and bytes of info to those Worthy to receive them.

mhp-0825.png

Base12

BANNED
Banned
The Tree of Life is Sarah...
The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is Hagar...

Oh, and they are both the SAME WOMAN...

WhatIf2.jpg

Only those that know True Love can comprehend how utterly profound that is.

Congratulations if you do!

:hetro:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Truth is like a virus planted in your mind.

Once it's there, it won't leave. You can't get rid of it. Try as you might.

The seed often takes years to sprout. Even longer to bare Fruit.

This information will keep nagging at you, saying... you know I'm right.

By the time some of you come to the realizations referenced here, this post may no longer exist.

Truth has a way of disappearing nowadays... maybe I will to.

So many question you will have.

How sad it will be not to receive an answer.

NothingtoSee.gif

Base12

BANNED
Banned
The Kingdom of God Within is none other than the Third Heaven.

Say hello to Abraham's Bosom... aka... the Third Heaven Within...

mhp-0832.png

The Mystery was revealed long ago...

2 Corinthians 12:2
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven"

In the Body = Kingdom of God Within = Third Heaven.

The Microcosm.

Here are the Souls waiting in Abraham's Bosom...

Revelation 7:9
"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands"

The Throne is Abraham's Heart.

The Lamb is the Blood that pumps through it...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth"

The Multitudes with Palms are Abraham's Seed...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise"

Abraham's Seed is about to enter Sarah's New Jerusalem Gates/Womb and eat Her Fruit...

Revelation 19:9
"And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God"

Time to put your Grownup pants on people.

Wake up!

You wouldn't want to end up in the Sides of the Pit...

mhp-0740.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.