Nanja

The same ones deny the Gospel Truths of the Grace of God,
explained in the acronym TULIP:

Total depravity and inability spiritually of the natural man

Unconditional Election of Grace of only a remnant out of mankind

Limited and particular atonement of only some out of mankind

Irresistible Grace or Effectual Call of only some out of all mankind

Preservation or perseverance of the Saints to the end by God's Power and Grace

These scripture Truths accurately define the method of God's Saving Grace in Christ Jesus and therefore thoroughly present the Gospel of God's Grace.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Exactly right Sister Amen !

Now if any are in disbelief of any of these Doctrinal Truths founded upon the Word of God, it's proof they remain in unbelief and apostacy !

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Amen again !

beloved57

One writer wrote and I quote:

The truths of God's election of a people and Christ's effectual, definite, redeeming work on their behalf are Gospel issues that are vital to the salvation of sinners.

https://www.rofgrace.com/election_and_particular_redemption

But yet these truths arent today considered vital gospel truths, and they have become an offence, mostly they are cast off in derision as calvinism. When these truths of the gospel are faithfully preached to the Glory of God, men say, oh thats just calvinism.

The writer goes on to state:

God's grace revealed (1) in election and (2) in Christ's effectual, definite redeeming work, as He by Himself accomplished salvation for God's elect, are both necessary for the plain, simple preaching of God's Gospel. These doctrines are vital components of true salvation knowledge of the Gospel, not things to be added later only for the mature Christian.[FONT=&quot]These truths are necessary to the doctrines that reveal how God can be just and justify the ungodly. They identify the Christ whom God the Father sent to save a people. They distinguish the true Christ from all counterfeits. They remove all grounds of boasting on the sinner's part.[/FONT]

I could not have said it better than this.

Nanja

One writer wrote and I quote:

https://www.rofgrace.com/election_and_particular_redemption

But yet these truths arent today considered vital gospel truths, and they have become an offence, mostly they are cast off in derision as calvinism. When these truths of the gospel are faithfully preached to the Glory of God, men say, oh thats just calvinism.

The writer goes on to state:

God's grace revealed (1) in election and (2) in Christ's effectual, definite redeeming work, as He by Himself accomplished salvation for God's elect, are both necessary for the plain, simple preaching of God's Gospel. These doctrines are vital components of true salvation knowledge of the Gospel, not things to be added later only for the mature Christian.These truths are necessary to the doctrines that reveal how God can be just and justify the ungodly. They identify the Christ whom God the Father sent to save a people. They distinguish the true Christ from all counterfeits. They remove all grounds of boasting on the sinner's part.

I could not have said it better than this.

Amen Brother, neither could I.

Also, excellent article on Election and Particular Redemption .