First openly gay Orthodox rabbi ordained in Jerusalem

Bee1

https://www.jta.org/

Nothing is scarce these days. Run across this little article today and decided to post. Now I am not Jewish nor of Jewish persuasion. But the Jews are very strict when it comes to laws supposedly from God given by Moses for the Israelites to follow. I know God's position on homosexuality, it is a abomination, a sin to practice or indulge. So how can a man who indulges in filth, unclean in manner and health, go thru the Jewish ministers and be ordain and start spreading God's words. The Man is gay! Another example of God fearing people. I wonder... does a man burn more for knowing God and turning his back on him or never knowing or professing to know God therefore the choice was never there? Or would we both burn equally?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
https://www.jta.org/

Nothing is scarce these days. Run across this little article today and decided to post. Now I am not Jewish nor of Jewish persuasion. But the Jews are very strict when it comes to laws supposedly from God given by Moses for the Israelites to follow. I know God's position on homosexuality, it is a abomination, a sin to practice or indulge. So how can a man who indulges in filth, unclean in manner and health, go thru the Jewish ministers and be ordain and start spreading God's words. The Man is gay! Another example of God fearing people. I wonder... does a man burn more for knowing God and turning his back on him or never knowing or professing to know God therefore the choice was never there? Or would we both burn equally?

What do you mean by burn? Certainly it is against God's Law to be gay.

Bee1

I do not endorse homosexuality. However I do have questions about hell according to the Bible.
You do not believe in the lake of fire for those who do not repent and worship God. If not, where do sinners go after being condemned?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
If you endorse homosexuality, you will burn in hell.

Lol. There is no hell and homosexuality is a part of human population. You probably don’t even know that chromosome mutations can be fixed in a population and humans have one.

PS. You know who else wanted to kill homosexuals? The Nazis. So, that is the company you are in with. You’re like a Nazi. Isn’t that something? But praise the lord. Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You do not believe in the lake of fire for those who do not repent and worship God. If not, where do sinners go after being condemned?

I do believe in the lake of fire, but it is not hell.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nothing is scarce these days.

stupid auto-correct

i assume you meant "sacred"

Lol. There is no hell...

wrong

... and homosexuality is a part of human population.

so is pedophilia

PS. You know who else wanted to kill homosexuals? The Nazis. So, that is the company you are in with. You’re like a Nazi.

:doh:

You know who ate cornflakes for breakfast? The Nazis.

You know who slept in beds? The Nazis.

You know who kept dogs for pets? The Nazis.

So, if you eat cornflakes for breakfast, if you sleep in a bed, if you have a dog, that is the company you are in with. You’re like a Nazi.

Bee1

But the OT tells us that homosexulity is a sin, therefore homosexuals are sinners.Clear,cut,and dry.No grey areas or reading between the lines.

Bee1

I am not sure of Jews position on Hell but I always thought that your thinking was more of a "in limbo" type ordeal. Where is this lake of fire if not in Hell.