Only a Few will be Saved !

FineLinen

"Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world."

"Takes away"= airo=

To take upon one's self/ to bear.

To bear away what has been raised/ carry off.

To move from its place.

To take off or away what is attached to anything.

To remove. To carry off or away with one.

To appropriate what is taken.

To take away from another what is his or what is committed to him/ to take by force.

plan b=

There is no plan b!

Truster

Take away the sin of the world as opposed to the sin of the Hebrews alone. By world understand all nations and not every person in every nation.

FineLinen

Take away the sin of the world as opposed to the sin of the Hebrews alone. By world understand all nations and not every person in every nation.

The inhabitants of the world: θέατρον ἐγενήθημεν τῷ κόσμῳ καί ἀγγέλοις καί ἀνθρώποις, particularly the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human race.

Truster

The inhabitants of the world: θέατρον ἐγενήθημεν τῷ κόσμῳ καί ἀγγέλοις καί ἀνθρώποις, particularly the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human race.

You cannot know the truth and the irony is magnificent.

FineLinen

Every knee bows IN/EN the Name of Jesus in all dimensions of the earth, the heavens & the underworld. Of course they are all saved, and more so, being reconciled in the mighty helkuo of the Unlimited One.

This identical polus “made sinners” in the first Adam, are the polus “made righteous” in the Last, every last broken wreck reconciled!

Are our broadest hopes broad enough? Shall there be a nook or abyss, in all the universe of God, finally unlightened by the Cross? Shall there be a sin, or sorrow, or pain unhealed? Is the very universe, is creation in all its extent, a field wide enough for the Son of God?

Never ever limit the Holy One Of Israel! If you imagine His will being multiple choice, know His will prevails, ALWAYS!

Salvation in the koine =esothen & sozomenos & sothesomai

There is a tense in koine known as the descriptive present, or the progressive present, which depicts an action in progress.

Yes, God IS the Saviour of all mankind, not some of mankind: all of mankind!

beloved57

Every knee bows IN/EN the Name of Jesus in all dimensions of the earth, the heavens & the underworld. Of course they are all saved, and more so, being reconciled in the mighty helkuo of the Unlimited One.

This identical polus “made sinners” in the first Adam, are the polus “made righteous” in the Last, every last broken wreck reconciled!

Are our broadest hopes broad enough? Shall there be a nook or abyss, in all the universe of God, finally unlightened by the Cross? Shall there be a sin, or sorrow, or pain unhealed? Is the very universe, is creation in all its extent, a field wide enough for the Son of God?

Never ever limit the Holy One Of Israel! If you imagine His will being multiple choice, know His will prevails, ALWAYS!

Salvation in the koine =esothen & sozomenos & sothesomai

There is a tense in koine known as the descriptive present, or the progressive present, which depicts an action in progress.

Yes, God IS the Saviour of all mankind, not some of mankind: all of mankind!

Few find Life in Christ Matt 7:14

14 [FONT=&quot]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/FONT]

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 24:6. "Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left". A few is 3 but I think it means 3%. There are about 7 billion people alive on earth today. 3% is 210 million. They will die by spontaneous combustion on "Judgment Day". I call it that because it will effect most of earth's inhabitants, the wicked. Judgment day is the day you die.

FineLinen

The Gospel For Today

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." (2 Cor. 5:19).

Reconcile= Katallasso=

To change from enmity to friendship.

What God accomplishes through grace to former enemies.

"For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son.."

Romans 5 stresses the attitude of God's favor toward us.

He always acts according to His unchanging righteousness and lovingkindness.

Reconcile= apokatallasso=

To reconcile completely.

To change from one condition to another.

The Divine purpose=

The all (ta panta)

"Having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven." -Col.1:20-

beloved57

The Gospel For Today

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." (2 Cor. 5:19).

Reconcile= Katallasso=

To change from enmity to friendship.

What God accomplishes through grace to former enemies.

"For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son.."

Romans 5 stresses the attitude of God's favor toward us.

He always acts according to His unchanging righteousness and lovingkindness.

Reconcile= apokatallasso=

To reconcile completely.

To change from one condition to another.

The Divine purpose=

The all (ta panta)

"Having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven." -Col.1:20-

Those scriptures refer to Gods Elect, the few from mankind. Jesus says only few will find life Matt 7

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Timothy 2:3-4 New International Version (NIV)
3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Only a Few will be Saved!

In fact, only two, evidently: namely, beloved57 and Nanja.

On second thought, what did those two ever need to be saved from? Obviously, they don't need to be saved from going into everlasting fire, since they, in the first place, were predestined to never go there anyway. There's obviously never been any danger, to them, of everlasting fire. They're not, they'll never be, nor have they ever been, on the road--or, if you prefer, the "rabbit trail"--to hell. :sheep::bowser: (closest I could come to two rabbits, what with all the hopping (as I know beloved57 is fond of associating himself with rabbits, a natural symbol of prolific multiplication (you know...because of the prolific multiplication of converts to beloved57's beliefs)))

beloved57

In fact, only two, evidently: namely, beloved57 and Nanja.

On second thought, what did those two ever need to be saved from? Obviously, they don't need to be saved from going into everlasting fire, since they, in the first place, were predestined to never go there anyway. There's obviously never been any danger, to them, of everlasting fire. They're not, they'll never be, nor have they ever been, on the road--or, if you prefer, the "rabbit trail"--to hell. :sheep::bowser: (closest I could come to two rabbits, what with all the hopping (as I know beloved57 is fond of associating himself with rabbits, a natural symbol of prolific multiplication (you know...because of the prolific multiplication of converts to beloved57's beliefs)))
Invalid post!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Gary K

Banned
Jesus said that not even all professing Christians will be saved.

Matthew 7:21 "¶Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"
23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

beloved57

Only a remnant shall be saved !

Rom 9:27

Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Now in context here Paul when speaking of Israel, hes speaking of Abrahams natural descendants Israel, the whole physical nation under the old covenant. He says of them, though their number be that as the san of the seashore [please envsion that] only a remnant of that shall be saved. A remnant is a small part of a whole, a small group from a very large group, a small number from a large number, it denotes few verses many for example Isa 1:9

Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah. and Jer 42:2

And said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we beseech thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the Lord thy God, even for all this remnant; (for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us)

beloved57

Though Rom 9:27 applied to the physical jewish nation of Israel, the principal of remnant Salvation is for all mankind, thats why Jesus spoke the words here Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Life here is Salvation and Eternal life, few find it, that few is a remnant.

The many in Matt 7:13

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Is professing christendom which are the religious reprobate world wide !

genuineoriginal

The Few that shall find Eternal Life Mat. 7:14 are exclusive to God's Elect;
The Few are so many that they can't be counted.

Revelation 7:9
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;​

The Few that make up God's Elect are found in every Christian denomination and includes Catholics and people who believe in Calvinist teachings.

Nanja

Only a remnant shall be saved !

Rom 9:27

Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Now in context here Paul when speaking of Israel, hes speaking of Abrahams natural descendants Israel, the whole physical nation under the old covenant. He says of them, though their number be that as the san of the seashore [please envsion that] only a remnant of that shall be saved. A remnant is a small part of a whole, a small group from a very large group, a small number from a large number, it denotes few verses many for example Isa 1:9

Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah. and Jer 42:2

And said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we beseech thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the Lord thy God, even for all this remnant; (for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us)

Amen Brother, only a very small Elect Remnant [A Few] of Abraham's physical seed [jews] are the true Israel of God which He has Known Amos 3:2a and Promised Salvation.

But all the rest of that nation Israel, Isaias addressed as "Ye people of Gomorrah" Is. 1:9-10, and Paul referred to them as nothing but castaways and reprobates Rom. 11:15.

Nanja

Though Rom 9:27 applied to the physical jewish nation of Israel, the principal of remnant Salvation is for all mankind, thats why Jesus spoke the words here Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Life here is Salvation and Eternal life, few find it, that few is a remnant.

The many in Matt 7:13

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Is professing christendom which are the religious reprobate world wide !

Amen to that ! Now the Few God Saves shall enter in at the straight gate Mat. 7:13, for He has called all His Elect out of today's false churches and religious institutions, because they are all without exception, an abomination to the Lord, preaching a false gospel of works, and are controlled and influenced by the devil and his cohorts:

2 Cor. 6:17-18

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

2 Cor. 11:13-15

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.