Only a Few will be Saved !

Nanja

The goats were never chosen or loved by the Father, and therefore were cursed and damned from the beginning !

Mat. 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Zeke

Matt 7:14

[FONT=&]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and[/FONT]few there be that find it.

Life here I believe is Eternal Life with God throughout Eternity. Its the same Life referred to here Matt 18:8

[FONT=&]Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to [/FONT]enter intolife halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

See the alternative ? Everlasting fire !

Or when Jesus said the young man who asked Matt 19:16

16 [FONT=&]And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Jesus in His reponse says Matt 19:17

[/FONT]
17 [FONT=&]And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Jesus unequivocally states that few will find Life ! Which is Eternal Life.

Now few is in contrast to many. Even though there will be a numerous multitude of saved souls Rev 7:9,10

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Its still few, a small fraction of the many many people who have populated the world from its commencement until the last day.

Many false teachers teach universalism, that all men will eventually be saved and enter into life, eternal life, but thats a lie against the truth.

Jesus also says that some shall not see Life Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life[Eternal Life]; but the wrath of God abideth on him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
Folks if Jesus says they shall not see Life, you can believe they shall not see life ![/FONT]

What part of Paul will not see eternal life? referring to doing things against the will/law of his mind concerning the sensory flesh/old man lusting after the things of the flesh no longer being imputed to Paul even though he is still committing the act Romans 7:16-17, these two aspects in man allows all sorts of doctrinal silly putty when its figurative dualism being portrayed as two distinct races Jew and Gentile, they are behavioral characterization based on observable behavior yet both miss the mark equally while dressed in the garb to hide behind or flaunt as God's chosen, Romans 2:28-29.

The wicked in Paul will certainly rise to its self destruction in every man, but Christ in Paul the light that lightest every man coming into this world of death will never go out or stay blind in mortal sleep John 1:9, that is the light/word made flesh, your trying to claim can and will permanently go out for most of God's off spring, religious selective pride is all your teaching through perverted dualism, Galatians 4:22-30, shows the OT is based on mans dualistic natures portrayed in two characters that Romans sevens unravels for you if you have Christ awake enough in you to comprehend spiritual things of the dead letter, that rising is that light in everyone individualized, how many seasons and times it will take to experience scripture only eternity will reveal Ephesians 5:13-14, all things are not possible with men and your trying to help prove that's true for God as well, one big mistake though, this isn't about mans possibilities or some lucky star theology Matthew 19:26.

FineLinen

The goats were never chosen or loved by the Father, and therefore were cursed and damned from the beginning !

Mat. 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Nanja: When are you going to state the five qualifications for being a goat (per Matt.25)? And why, Nanja, are goats clean animals rather than unclean?

The Offer

Imagine this scenario. An automobile manufacturer builds a vehicle model which it hopes will become a great success. During testing, however, it becomes apparent that the car suffers from a severe design flaw and would pose an imminent danger to the public were it released for sale. Instead of correcting the flaw, the manufacturer decides it has a better idea; it mentions the flaw on page 122 of the owner’s manual and explains there how the owner can have the defect corrected at the nearest dealership “free of charge”.

Does it appear rather lopsided that the vehicle is sold to unsuspecting customers with little if any mention of the design defect? Does it appear rather absurd that the responsibility for discovering the dangerous defect and having it corrected falls upon the buyer, when the builder could have fixed the problem before taking the car to market?

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
Matt 7:14

[FONT=&]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and[/FONT]few there be that find it.

Life here I believe is Eternal Life with God throughout Eternity. Its the same Life referred to here Matt 18:8

[FONT=&]Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to [/FONT]enter intolife halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

See the alternative ? Everlasting fire !

Or when Jesus said the young man who asked Matt 19:16

16 [FONT=&]And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Jesus in His reponse says Matt 19:17

[/FONT]
17 [FONT=&]And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Jesus unequivocally states that few will find Life ! Which is Eternal Life.

Now few is in contrast to many. Even though there will be a numerous multitude of saved souls Rev 7:9,10

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Its still few, a small fraction of the many many people who have populated the world from its commencement until the last day.

Many false teachers teach universalism, that all men will eventually be saved and enter into life, eternal life, but thats a lie against the truth.

Jesus also says that some shall not see Life Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life[Eternal Life]; but the wrath of God abideth on him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
Folks if Jesus says they shall not see Life, you can believe they shall not see life ![/FONT]
Only a remnant as most will not repent, they will not let go of the addiction that Satan tempts them with, and rather be under its bondage as a slave to sin. So at the end, will perish.

Matthew 13:40-42 King James Version (KJV)

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

ttruscott

1 Timothy 2:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

To resolve the conflict with the many verses that claim many are judged and condemned, we must understand that it must mean men of all kinds, from all races (not just Jews) from all walks of life (not just religious scholars), and from mankind of both sexes, not just 'men.'

beloved57

What part of Paul will not see eternal life? referring to doing things against the will/law of his mind concerning the sensory flesh/old man lusting after the things of the flesh no longer being imputed to Paul even though he is still committing the act Romans 7:16-17, these two aspects in man allows all sorts of doctrinal silly putty when its figurative dualism being portrayed as two distinct races Jew and Gentile, they are behavioral characterization based on observable behavior yet both miss the mark equally while dressed in the garb to hide behind or flaunt as God's chosen, Romans 2:28-29.

The wicked in Paul will certainly rise to its self destruction in every man, but Christ in Paul the light that lightest every man coming into this world of death will never go out or stay blind in mortal sleep John 1:9, that is the light/word made flesh, your trying to claim can and will permanently go out for most of God's off spring, religious selective pride is all your teaching through perverted dualism, Galatians 4:22-30, shows the OT is based on mans dualistic natures portrayed in two characters that Romans sevens unravels for you if you have Christ awake enough in you to comprehend spiritual things of the dead letter, that rising is that light in everyone individualized, how many seasons and times it will take to experience scripture only eternity will reveal Ephesians 5:13-14, all things are not possible with men and your trying to help prove that's true for God as well, one big mistake though, this isn't about mans possibilities or some lucky star theology Matthew 19:26.

Sorry this post doesnt make sense to me !

beloved57

Only a remnant as most will not repent, they will not let go of the addiction that Satan tempts them with, and rather be under its bondage as a slave to sin. So at the end, will perish.

Matthew 13:40-42 King James Version (KJV)

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Only few have been chosen to be saved !

beloved57

Nanja: When are you going to state the five qualifications for being a goat (per Matt.25)? And why, Nanja, are goats clean animals rather than unclean?

The Offer

Imagine this scenario. An automobile manufacturer builds a vehicle model which it hopes will become a great success. During testing, however, it becomes apparent that the car suffers from a severe design flaw and would pose an imminent danger to the public were it released for sale. Instead of correcting the flaw, the manufacturer decides it has a better idea; it mentions the flaw on page 122 of the owner’s manual and explains there how the owner can have the defect corrected at the nearest dealership “free of charge”.

Does it appear rather lopsided that the vehicle is sold to unsuspecting customers with little if any mention of the design defect? Does it appear rather absurd that the responsibility for discovering the dangerous defect and having it corrected falls upon the buyer, when the builder could have fixed the problem before taking the car to market?

Rabbit trail !

FineLinen

Arminian>>>Calvinist>>>Universal Reconciliation

Arminian

Unless you are lucky enough to find out about my Son during this lifetime, and even if you are that lucky, if you don’t have the good sense to cooperate with my Son properly before you die, then I am going to raise you from the dead and I will either annihilate you, or sustain you alive in an inescapable state of eternal torment.

Christ's apparent mission: To save from annihilation or eternal torment only those who are lucky enough to hear about Jesus before they die, and also have enough good sense to properly cooperate with Him before they die.

Calvinist

Since there is nothing you can do about it because you are totally depraved and you are not one of the elect, it is obvious that I created most of you for the purpose of either annihilating you or letting you suffer eternal torment. However, I am going to unconditionally choose a few of you to go to heaven where you will be happy forever.

Christ's apparent mission: To let everyone be annihilated, or suffer eternal torment except the unconditionally elected few that He rescues by His irresistible grace.

Universal Reconciliation

Sooner or later, because of what Christ accomplished by His death and resurrection, I am going to save all of you from everything from which you need to be saved, including your stubborn will.

Christ's scriptural mission=

"And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world" (1 John 4:14).

Jesus Christ will be completely successful in accomplishing the reason why His Father sent Him.

Jesus Christ IS the Saviour of the world & He will save it!

beloved57

Arminian>>>Calvinist>>>Universal Reconciliation

Arminian

Unless you are lucky enough to find out about my Son during this lifetime, and even if you are that lucky, if you don’t have the good sense to cooperate with my Son properly before you die, then I am going to raise you from the dead and I will either annihilate you, or sustain you alive in an inescapable state of eternal torment.

Christ's apparent mission: To save from annihilation or eternal torment only those who are lucky enough to hear about Jesus before they die, and also have enough good sense to properly cooperate with Him before they die.

Calvinist

Since there is nothing you can do about it because you are totally depraved and you are not one of the elect, it is obvious that I created most of you for the purpose of either annihilating you or letting you suffer eternal torment. However, I am going to unconditionally choose a few of you to go to heaven where you will be happy forever.

Christ's apparent mission: To let everyone be annihilated, or suffer eternal torment except the unconditionally elected few that He rescues by His irresistible grace.

Universal Reconciliation

Sooner or later, because of what Christ accomplished by His death and resurrection, I am going to save all of you from everything from which you need to be saved, including your stubborn will.

Christ's scriptural mission=

"And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world" (1 John 4:14).

Jesus Christ will be completely successful in accomplishing the reason why His Father sent Him.

Jesus Christ IS the Saviour of the world & He will save it!

The World Christ is Promised to Save is His Elect, Israel Isa 45:17

ButI srael shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

When Christ was raised from the Dead, it was to be A Saviour to Israel according to promise Acts 13:23

23 Of this man's seed hath God accordin​g to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Israel has a very large numerous seed, but its few compared to the rest of mankind ! Only few find Life through Christ Matt 7:14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

FineLinen

Dear St. Paul: Please be advised we now have a new kid on the block, his name is beloved57 and his cheering squad of one (1) is Nanja. Surely you are mistaken, Nanja & beloved cannot be!

"It is in Him, and through the shedding of His blood, that we have our deliverance--the forgiveness of our offences--so abundant was God's grace, the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. "

Our word for today =

ta panta=

"the whole creation" = the all

FineLinen

Sister Nanja & partner beloved57 translation of pas=

1 Cor. 15:22

“For as in Adam some die, so also in Christ some shall be made alive. But each in his own order; Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, then comes the end, when He delivers up the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished some rule and some authority and power.”

Rev. 5:13

“And some created things that are in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and some things in them, I heard saying, To Him who sits on the throne and the Lamb, be blessing and honour and glory and dominion and power forever.”

Col. 1:18-20

“He too is that head whose body is the Church, the Firstborn from the dead, he is to the Church the Source of its life, that in some things He might occupy the foremost place/ to be in some things alone supreme. For it pleased the Father that in him the divine nature in some of its fulness should dwell. And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by him to reconcile some things unto Himself; by him, I say, whether they be things on earth, or things in heaven. And you that were sometimes alienated…”

Acts 3:20,21

“And He will send Jesus, your destined Christ, yet heaven must retain Him, until the restitution of some things. (when some things are put right)”

1 Cor. 15:28

“And when some things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put some things under Him, that God may be some in some.”

1 Cor. 15:25,27

“For He must reign until He hath put some enemies under His feet…For He hath put some things under His feet. But when He saith some things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put some things under Him.”

Romans 11:32

“For God has consigned some men to disobedience that He might have mercy upon some.”

Eph. 4:10

“Yea, He who came down is the same who is gone up, far above some heavens, that He might fill some things with His Presence.”

John 5:28

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which some that are in the graves shall hear His voice. Those who have done good will to live and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.”

1 Timothy 2:4

“For this is good and pleasing in the eyes of God our Saviour; who will have some men to be saved and come to an increasing knowledge of the truth.”

1 Timothy 2:6

“For there is one intermediary (One who brings God and men together) who gave Himself a ransom in behalf of some to be testified in due time.”

Cor. 5:15

“For the love of God overmasters us because we judge that if one died for some, then were some dead; And that His purpose in dying for some was that men, while still in life, should cease to live for themselves, and should live for Him who for their sake died and was raised to life.”

Col. 1:16

"For by Him were some things created, of things in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen (angels or archangels and some of the powers of Heaven)…some things were created by Him, and for Him (some were made by Christ for His own use and glory.)

John 3:35

“The Father loves the Son, and has given some things into His hand (has given Him control over less than everything). Whoever trusts on the Son possesses eternal life and he who does not obey the Son, God’s displeasure hangs over him continually.”

Gal. 3:20

“But the Scripture has concluded/consigned some without exception to the custody of sin, in order that the promise by faith in Christ Jesus might be given to some who believe in Him.”

Heb. 1:2

“God…hath in these days spoken unto us in His Son who is the predestined Lord of the universe. (whom he has appointed heir of some things)”

2 Cor. 5:14

“For the love of Christ constraineth/overmasters/compels/controls us, and this is the conviction we have reached; if one man died on behalf of some, then some thereby became dead men. Christ died for some, so that being alive should no longer mean living with our own life, but with his life who died for some of us and has risen again.”

Heb.8:11

“And they shall not teach some men his neighbor, and some his brother, saying get to know the Lord, for some of them shall know me from small to great. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness…”

Acts 10:36

"The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: He is Lord of some.

Rom. 11:36

“For from him some things come; through Him some things exists; and in him some things end.” (For of him and through him, and to him are some things.)

Eph. 4:6

“One Lord, one faith, one baptism. One God and Father of some, who is over some, and works through some, and dwells in some.”

Heb. 12:23

“To the festal gathering and Church of the first-born, enrolled as citizens in heaven, and to God the Judge of some men and unto some spirits of righteous ones made perfect.”

James 2:10

“For whomsoever shall keep the whole law, but fails in a single point, has become guilty of violating some.”

Romans 3:22,23

“…the righteous of God which comes by believing in Jesus Christ. …For some have sinned/ none have attained the glorious likeness of God/lack the glory that comes from God/ are deprived of the Divine splendour.”

John 17:2

“As thou has made him sovereign over some of mankind that he should give aeonios life to some thou hast given him.”

Romans 9:5

“The patriarchs are theirs and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ. May God who is supreme above some, be blessed throughout the ages.”

2 Peter 3:9

“The Lord is not slack/does not loiter/ is not dilatory concerning his promise, according to some people’s conception of slowness; but He bears patiently with you, because it is not His will for any to be lost, but for some to come/reach repentance.”

Phil. 2:10,11

In order that in adoration of the Name of Jesus some knees will bow themselves and openly acknowledge with joy, in celebration and praise, that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. This profession and confession of His lordship shall be open and freely proclaimed, acknowledged joyfully by some beings in the heavens, by some beings on the earth and by some beings in the underworld.

Please Remember…

All does not radically mean all.

Whole is not whole.

beloved57

Dear St. Paul: Please be advised we now have a new kid on the block, his name is beloved57 and his cheering squad of one (1) is Nanja. Surely you are mistaken, Nanja & beloved cannot be!

"It is in Him, and through the shedding of His blood, that we have our deliverance--the forgiveness of our offences--so abundant was God's grace, the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. "

Our word for today =

ta panta=

"the whole creation" = the all

All the elect ! Few will be saved in Christ. Sure the whole physical creation will be redeemed in conjunction with the Elect Rom 8:19-21

[FONT=&quot]19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.[/FONT]
The Children of God are the elect !

beloved57

Sister Nanja & partner beloved57 translation of pas=

1 Cor. 15:22

“For as in Adam some die, so also in Christ some shall be made alive. But each in his own order; Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, then comes the end, when He delivers up the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished some rule and some authority and power.”

Rev. 5:13

“And some created things that are in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and some things in them, I heard saying, To Him who sits on the throne and the Lamb, be blessing and honour and glory and dominion and power forever.”

Col. 1:18-20

“He too is that head whose body is the Church, the Firstborn from the dead, he is to the Church the Source of its life, that in some things He might occupy the foremost place/ to be in some things alone supreme. For it pleased the Father that in him the divine nature in some of its fulness should dwell. And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by him to reconcile some things unto Himself; by him, I say, whether they be things on earth, or things in heaven. And you that were sometimes alienated…”

Acts 3:20,21

“And He will send Jesus, your destined Christ, yet heaven must retain Him, until the restitution of some things. (when some things are put right)”

1 Cor. 15:28

“And when some things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put some things under Him, that God may be some in some.”

1 Cor. 15:25,27

“For He must reign until He hath put some enemies under His feet…For He hath put some things under His feet. But when He saith some things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put some things under Him.”

Romans 11:32

“For God has consigned some men to disobedience that He might have mercy upon some.”

Eph. 4:10

“Yea, He who came down is the same who is gone up, far above some heavens, that He might fill some things with His Presence.”

John 5:28

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which some that are in the graves shall hear His voice. Those who have done good will to live and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.”

1 Timothy 2:4

“For this is good and pleasing in the eyes of God our Saviour; who will have some men to be saved and come to an increasing knowledge of the truth.”

1 Timothy 2:6

“For there is one intermediary (One who brings God and men together) who gave Himself a ransom in behalf of some to be testified in due time.”

Cor. 5:15

“For the love of God overmasters us because we judge that if one died for some, then were some dead; And that His purpose in dying for some was that men, while still in life, should cease to live for themselves, and should live for Him who for their sake died and was raised to life.”

Col. 1:16

"For by Him were some things created, of things in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen (angels or archangels and some of the powers of Heaven)…some things were created by Him, and for Him (some were made by Christ for His own use and glory.)

John 3:35

“The Father loves the Son, and has given some things into His hand (has given Him control over less than everything). Whoever trusts on the Son possesses eternal life and he who does not obey the Son, God’s displeasure hangs over him continually.”

Gal. 3:20

“But the Scripture has concluded/consigned some without exception to the custody of sin, in order that the promise by faith in Christ Jesus might be given to some who believe in Him.”

Heb. 1:2

“God…hath in these days spoken unto us in His Son who is the predestined Lord of the universe. (whom he has appointed heir of some things)”

2 Cor. 5:14

“For the love of Christ constraineth/overmasters/compels/controls us, and this is the conviction we have reached; if one man died on behalf of some, then some thereby became dead men. Christ died for some, so that being alive should no longer mean living with our own life, but with his life who died for some of us and has risen again.”

Heb.8:11

“And they shall not teach some men his neighbor, and some his brother, saying get to know the Lord, for some of them shall know me from small to great. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness…”

Acts 10:36

"The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: He is Lord of some.

Rom. 11:36

“For from him some things come; through Him some things exists; and in him some things end.” (For of him and through him, and to him are some things.)

Eph. 4:6

“One Lord, one faith, one baptism. One God and Father of some, who is over some, and works through some, and dwells in some.”

Heb. 12:23

“To the festal gathering and Church of the first-born, enrolled as citizens in heaven, and to God the Judge of some men and unto some spirits of righteous ones made perfect.”

James 2:10

“For whomsoever shall keep the whole law, but fails in a single point, has become guilty of violating some.”

Romans 3:22,23

“…the righteous of God which comes by believing in Jesus Christ. …For some have sinned/ none have attained the glorious likeness of God/lack the glory that comes from God/ are deprived of the Divine splendour.”

John 17:2

“As thou has made him sovereign over some of mankind that he should give aeonios life to some thou hast given him.”

Romans 9:5

“The patriarchs are theirs and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ. May God who is supreme above some, be blessed throughout the ages.”

2 Peter 3:9

“The Lord is not slack/does not loiter/ is not dilatory concerning his promise, according to some people’s conception of slowness; but He bears patiently with you, because it is not His will for any to be lost, but for some to come/reach repentance.”

Phil. 2:10,11

In order that in adoration of the Name of Jesus some knees will bow themselves and openly acknowledge with joy, in celebration and praise, that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. This profession and confession of His lordship shall be open and freely proclaimed, acknowledged joyfully by some beings in the heavens, by some beings on the earth and by some beings in the underworld.

Please Remember…

All does not radically mean all.

Whole is not whole.

All of the elect, quite simple. Only few shall find life in Christ Matt 7:14

14 [FONT=&quot]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/FONT]
The whole of the few !

Nanja

All of the elect, quite simple. Only few shall find life in Christ Matt 7:14

14 [FONT="]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/FONT]
The whole of the few !

Amen !

beloved57

Thats what the false teaching of universalist do. They take scriptures that are for the Elect of God and force them to include alll mankind without exception. Thats wresting scripture to their own destruction if they dont be Gods elect by which He will save them from destruction. Even though Im not 100 % sure, I believe all the elect have been converted in this late hour of world history !

Nanja

Thats what the false teaching of universalist do. They take scriptures that are for the Elect of God and force them to include alll mankind without exception. Thats wresting scripture to their own destruction if they dont be Gods elect by which He will save them from destruction. Even though Im not 100 % sure, I believe all the elect have been converted in this late hour of world history !

I think so too !

FineLinen

All the elect ! Few will be saved in Christ. Sure the whole physical creation will be redeemed in conjunction with the Elect Rom 8:19-21

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]19 [/B][/FONT]For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,[/FONT]

[FONT="]21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.[/FONT]
The Children of God are the elect !

Your word for today=

eleutheroo

Eleutheroo=

To set free.

Deliver.

To make free.

The whole radical all set free/ delivered/ made free

Including the few elect and sister Nanja & beloved!

FineLinen

-Rom. 11:36-

"From Him everything comes, through Him everything exists and in Him everything ends."

Ta pavnte= the all things.

Ta pavnte = in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the universe. Of everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming. From Him ta pavnte comes, through Him ta pavnte exists, and in Him ta pavnte ends.

-Eph. 1:-

"He has made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. And you too, who in Him were made heirs, having been chosen beforehand in accordance with the intention of Him whose might carries out in everything the design of His own will."

The all things in the heavens, the all things in the earth, and you who once were dead in trespasses and sins. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one, the ta pavnte en/in Christ.

Ta pavnte = in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the universe. Of everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming.

-Col. 1:20-

"God purposed through Him to reconcile the universe to Himself, making peace through His blood...to reconcile to Himself through Him, I say, things on earth and things in heaven. And you..."

The all things (the ta pavnte) in the heavens, the all things (the ta pavnte) in the earth, and you who once were dead in trespasses and sins. God has purposed to reconcile the universe (the ta pavnte) to Himself. The ta pavnte/ the all, encompasses the ta pavnte on the earth and the ta pavnte in the heavens.

The ta pavnte= the all, the whole enchilada.

Ta pavnte = in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the universe. Of everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming.