Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nanja View Post
    Amen !
    Thats what the false teaching of universalist do. They take scriptures that are for the Elect of God and force them to include alll mankind without exception. Thats wresting scripture to their own destruction if they dont be Gods elect by which He will save them from destruction. Even though Im not 100 % sure, I believe all the elect have been converted in this late hour of world history !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
      Thats what the false teaching of universalist do. They take scriptures that are for the Elect of God and force them to include alll mankind without exception. Thats wresting scripture to their own destruction if they dont be Gods elect by which He will save them from destruction. Even though Im not 100 % sure, I believe all the elect have been converted in this late hour of world history !
      I think so too !
      My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
      when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
        All the elect ! Few will be saved in Christ. Sure the whole physical creation will be redeemed in conjunction with the Elect Rom 8:19-21

[FONT="]19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.[/FONT]
        [FONT="]20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,[/FONT]
        21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
        The Children of God are the elect !
        Your word for today=

eleutheroo

Eleutheroo=

To set free.

Deliver.

To make free.

The whole radical all set free/ delivered/ made free

Including the few elect and sister Nanja & beloved!

Comment

-Rom. 11:36-

"From Him everything comes, through Him everything exists and in Him everything ends."

Ta pavnte= the all things.

Ta pavnte = in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the universe. Of everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming. From Him ta pavnte comes, through Him ta pavnte exists, and in Him ta pavnte ends.

-Eph. 1:-

"He has made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. And you too, who in Him were made heirs, having been chosen beforehand in accordance with the intention of Him whose might carries out in everything the design of His own will."

The all things in the heavens, the all things in the earth, and you who once were dead in trespasses and sins. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one, the ta pavnte en/in Christ.

Ta pavnte = in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the universe. Of everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming.

-Col. 1:20-

"God purposed through Him to reconcile the universe to Himself, making peace through His blood...to reconcile to Himself through Him, I say, things on earth and things in heaven. And you..."

The all things (the ta pavnte) in the heavens, the all things (the ta pavnte) in the earth, and you who once were dead in trespasses and sins. God has purposed to reconcile the universe (the ta pavnte) to Himself. The ta pavnte/ the all, encompasses the ta pavnte on the earth and the ta pavnte in the heavens.

The ta pavnte= the all, the whole enchilada.

Ta pavnte = in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the universe. Of everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming.

Comment

Salvation will not be universal. John 5:28&29
            "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
            Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
            Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Nang View Post
              Salvation will not be universal. John 5:28&29
              Of course not! Our Lord Jesus Christ only gathers up leftover pieces of fish and bread that they not become apollumi!

Comment

Originally posted by FineLinen View Post
                Of course not! Our Lord Jesus Christ only gathers up leftover pieces of fish and bread that they not become apollumi!
                Bah . . .
                "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
                Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
                Charles Spurgeon

Comment

"Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world."

"Takes away"= airo=

To take upon one's self/ to bear.

To bear away what has been raised/ carry off.

To move from its place.

To take off or away what is attached to anything.

To remove. To carry off or away with one.

To appropriate what is taken.

To take away from another what is his or what is committed to him/ to take by force.

plan b=

There is no plan b!

Comment

Take away the sin of the world as opposed to the sin of the Hebrews alone. By world understand all nations and not every person in every nation.
                    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
                    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
                    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
                      Take away the sin of the world as opposed to the sin of the Hebrews alone. By world understand all nations and not every person in every nation.
                      The inhabitants of the world: θέατρον ἐγενήθημεν τῷ κόσμῳ καί ἀγγέλοις καί ἀνθρώποις, particularly the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human race.

Comment

The inhabitants of the world: θέατρον ἐγενήθημεν τῷ κόσμῳ καί ἀγγέλοις καί ἀνθρώποις, particularly the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human race.

You cannot know the truth and the irony is magnificent.
                        I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
                        A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
                        If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Every knee bows IN/EN the Name of Jesus in all dimensions of the earth, the heavens & the underworld. Of course they are all saved, and more so, being reconciled in the mighty helkuo of the Unlimited One.

This identical polus “made sinners” in the first Adam, are the polus “made righteous” in the Last, every last broken wreck reconciled!

Are our broadest hopes broad enough? Shall there be a nook or abyss, in all the universe of God, finally unlightened by the Cross? Shall there be a sin, or sorrow, or pain unhealed? Is the very universe, is creation in all its extent, a field wide enough for the Son of God?

Never ever limit the Holy One Of Israel! If you imagine His will being multiple choice, know His will prevails, ALWAYS!

Salvation in the koine =esothen & sozomenos & sothesomai

There is a tense in koine known as the descriptive present, or the progressive present, which depicts an action in progress.

Yes, God IS the Saviour of all mankind, not some of mankind: all of mankind!

Comment

Every knee bows IN/EN the Name of Jesus in all dimensions of the earth, the heavens & the underworld. Of course they are all saved, and more so, being reconciled in the mighty helkuo of the Unlimited One.

This identical polus “made sinners” in the first Adam, are the polus “made righteous” in the Last, every last broken wreck reconciled!

Are our broadest hopes broad enough? Shall there be a nook or abyss, in all the universe of God, finally unlightened by the Cross? Shall there be a sin, or sorrow, or pain unhealed? Is the very universe, is creation in all its extent, a field wide enough for the Son of God?

Never ever limit the Holy One Of Israel! If you imagine His will being multiple choice, know His will prevails, ALWAYS!

Salvation in the koine =esothen & sozomenos & sothesomai

There is a tense in koine known as the descriptive present, or the progressive present, which depicts an action in progress.

Yes, God IS the Saviour of all mankind, not some of mankind: all of mankind!
                            Few find Life in Christ Matt 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
                            "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
                            preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
                            called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
                            a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Isaiah 24:6. "Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left". A few is 3 but I think it means 3%. There are about 7 billion people alive on earth today. 3% is 210 million. They will die by spontaneous combustion on "Judgment Day". I call it that because it will effect most of earth's inhabitants, the wicked. Judgment day is the day you die.

Comment

The Gospel For Today

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." (2 Cor. 5:19).

Reconcile= Katallasso=

To change from enmity to friendship.

What God accomplishes through grace to former enemies.

"For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son.."

Romans 5 stresses the attitude of God's favor toward us.

He always acts according to His unchanging righteousness and lovingkindness.

Reconcile= apokatallasso=

To reconcile completely.

To change from one condition to another.

The Divine purpose=

The all (ta panta)

"Having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven." -Col.1:20-

Comment

Working...
                                X