Please someone answer me this;

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bodies for one, what did the Israelites do with the dead.

carried the bodies with them

also trash, things one would find at a dwelling where over 2 million have camped for years?

they didn't camp at a dwelling for years

and what kind of trash would you expect?

pop cans? plastic bottles?

Nothing had been found any where in the desert.

i don't think that's correct - i believe a lot of sand has been found

No one seen 2 million people traveling thru the desert in 40 years time?

who would have seen them?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Since the time of Moses to now, not much has change in the Middle East geographically speaking. No violence volcanoes or ground changing earthquakes. From the Libya/Eygtian border to Red sea to Israel is about 750 miles. Average walking speed is 4 miles a day so about 175 hours non-stop. So let's slow that down to 1 mile a day = 4×175=700 hours. Let's rest 1 day for every mile (2 million plus people) that's 750 days + 700 hours. The Israelites did not travel in a straight line so let double the distant to 1,500 miles and travel 1/2 mile every 2 days, not even close to 40 years. I know there are some who think that I am being facetious but 40 years to walk 1,500 miles ? And leave no trace of passage?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Can I recommend a documentary?

"Patterns of Evidence: Exodus" made by Tim Mahoney

He documents all the evidence for the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.

https://patternsofevidence.com/

Bee1

carried the bodies with them

they didn't camp at a dwelling for years

and what kind of trash would you expect?

pop cans? plastic bottles?

i don't think that's correct - i believe a lot of sand has been found

who would have seen them?
The Jews are notoriously known for preparing and burying their dead in a timely manner, and who would carry forty years of dead bodies in the desert.
The Israelites were accomplish carpenters, they build houses and small towns wherever they settled.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Jews are notoriously known for preparing and burying their dead in a timely manner..

while traveling through a desert wasteland?

cite?

and who would carry forty years of dead bodies in the desert.

the jews, in order to bury them in the promised land

remember the bones of Joseph?

The Israelites were accomplish carpenters,

carpenters of sand?

they build houses and small towns wherever they settled.

feel free to provide scripture that indicates that they "settled" during the exodus

have you actually ever read exodus?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I saw Patterns of Evidence, Tim Mahoney want to push the Exodus back a couple of centuries

... Because of the evidence that indicates it was much earlier than most agree that it wasn't.

whereas most agree that Ramses was the pharaoh of the Exodus .

This is a bandwagon fallacy.

So what if most agree that Ramses was the pharaoh of the exodus?

If the evidence says otherwise, then the majority are wrong.

And Tim has done the work and shown that the evidence does not agree with the popular belief that Ramses was the pharaoh of the exodus.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I won't bother trying to tell someone that clearly does not want the answer.

P.S. There are tons of websites that give this answer in great detail, so go do your homework.

You can’t prove the Bible is Gods word. I know because I’ve already tried. If it could be proven, most everyone would believe it. The Bible being the “Word of God” is a belief, not a fact. FWIW.

Right Divider

Body part
... Because of the evidence that indicates it was much earlier than most agree that it wasn't.

This is a bandwagon fallacy.

So what if most agree that Ramses was the pharaoh of the exodus?

If the evidence says otherwise, then the majority are wrong.

And Tim has done the work and shown that the evidence does not agree with the popular belief that Ramses was the pharaoh of the exodus.
Haven't you ever seen that documentary The Ten Commandments? :french:

chair

There are many reasons, but you would not be interested in any of them.:jump:

more blustering from someone who can't answer a simple question.

Once I was sure that the Bible was 100% true, and dictated by God to humans. When I grew up, I realized that it wasn't true, no matter how much you'd like it to be true. The Bible is not 100% consistent. It doesn't match known historic facts quite right. The numbers in some of the stories (i.e. Exodus) have to be taken with a grain of salt. It is holy, ancient- but it cannot possibly be all God's Word. In fact, if you read the OT carefully, you'll notice that at times God's word is quoted. At Times, not always.

If you have some evidence or proof, let's hear it. If not, just be quiet. Your blustering only weakens your position.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Bible is 100% true, but not "dictated by God to humans".
You realize that even one minor inconsistency or mismatch to reality will prove that statement wrong?
Rather, it's better to say that the Bible was perfect and 100% true in its original manuscripts.

The fact that only a few minor errors (which do not have any effect on the major points) have crept in over the last 2-4000 years is a testament to how well it was written.