Forgiveness of all sins whatever they are.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that it is possible to be forgiven all your sins whatever they are? What about for everyone else in the world? Can we be forgiven all of our sins or are there some sins that are unforgiveable? Also, if you are forgiven by God does that mean that judgment for crimes committed will pass you by?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Colossians 2:13-14 NASB - When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

eleos

Colossians 2:13-14 NASB - When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

This verse is in reference to the laws of Moses ... those laws were nailed to the cross.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So. Torah commandments. Is there any commandment that a person cannot be forgiven for breaking?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They both committed sins which had no remedy by the law, except their own execution.

What did Paul do? I know David was murder and adultery? Me? I hit my Dad and was forgiven by him. He is my best friend. Other sins I have committed, and I have viewed myself as worthy of death.

Right Divider

Body part
Maybe I am misunderstanding you. Should be what? Should be forgiven?
This passage answers your original question:

Col 2:6-15 KJV As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: (7) Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. (10) And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (11) In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: (12) Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. (13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This passage answers your original question:

Col 2:6-15 KJV As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: (7) Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. (10) And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (11) In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: (12) Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. (13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Thank you. What question (of mine?) are you answering? This is really good scripture. Again, thank you.

Forgiven all transgressions. Does this mean that there is no sin that cannot be forgiven?

k0de

Paul was also a murderer (at least an accomplice to murder). See Acts 8:1
Man. RD you're like a double edged sword. You know the scripts very well. I'm still not biting into the MAD stuff. But may the Lord Jesus continue blessing you with his revelations and His mind.