My Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
There's no need to. The subject in question is your religion and your mind.

Have you considered self analysis of a seared conscience?

Actions are a result of the mind kOde. A person does what they choose to do. I believe in treating other people with love, kindness, and respect, just as I appreciate being treated with love kindness and respect. If I do something wrong, it bothers me. If I have harmed a person in some way, I feel responsible to make amends or to apologize or somehow right that wrong if possible.

I believe in the philosophy of “live and let live.” I believe in acts of kindness and tolerance rather than hatred and judgement. I believe that true love is demonstrated by selfless acts the way the Parable of the Good Samaritan illustrates. I believe in honesty and am a law abiding citizen. I pay my taxes every year and help others when I can.

So to answer your question, no....I do not believe I suffer from a reprobate mind. If I were of a reprobate mind, I would be only concerned with my own desires, and would have no concern for God or my fellow man.

I believe that a reprobate mind is demonstrated by serial killers, rapists and mass murderers, like those who killed others this past weekend.

How about you kOde....do you think you suffer from a reprobate mind?

k0de

Actions are a result of the mind kOde. A person does what they choose to do. I believe in treating other people with love, kindness, and respect, just as I appreciate being treated with love kindness and respect. If I do something wrong, it bothers me. If I have harmed a person in some way, I feel responsible to make amends or to apologize or somehow right that wrong if possible.

I believe in the philosophy of “live and let live.” I believe in acts of kindness and tolerance rather than hatred and judgement. I believe that true love is demonstrated by selfless acts the way the Parable of the Good Samaritan illustrates. I believe in honesty and am a law abiding citizen. I pay my taxes every year and help others when I can.

So to answer your question, no....I do not believe I suffer from a reprobate mind. If I were of a reprobate mind, I would be only concerned with my own desires, and would have no concern for God or my fellow man.

I believe that a reprobate mind is demonstrated by serial killers, rapists and mass murderers, like those who killed others this past weekend.

How about you kOde....do you think you suffer from a reprobate mind?
Thank you. So that clears up you and your religion of a reprobate mind according the spiritual things of this world for example from the Bible.

Excellent so that clears up the spiritual things about your mind and your religion.

Now to the scientific explanation of the analysis of your concious and your religion.

Have you considered self analysis of seared concious according to the DSM-5?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Now to the scientific explanation of the analysis of your concious and your religion.

What scientific analysis are you speaking of kOde?

I know you are a successful business person, but do you actually know science at all? The reason that I ask is because I do, and have studied both the scientific method along with many aspects of science and scientific history.

What that means is that I know what I’m talking about regarding those topics to a good degree. But some people on this forum speak as if they know science and they don’t know the first thing about it.

If you don’t even understand the periodic table of elements, you are not even qualified to speak to me about science. Now, that is not pride speaking kOde, that is truth speaking. It is right to speak the truth and I have a degree hanging on the wall in my office that confirms my statement here.

In any event, please answer the question because I want to know of your scientific analysis.

PS. That last part I’ll handle separately.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

Whoa! Slow down kOde. Why are you asking me this question? You already asked me if I thought I was reprobate and I said no, and told you why. Then, I asked you if you have considered yourself regarding reprobate and you did not answer. Or, did I miss your answer and make a mistake? I thought I read the last posts clearly enough to see that you didn’t answer that.

Next, why are you even asking me this kOde? Do I sound crazy to you? If I do, maybe you should check yourself? In this thread I have spoken clearly about what I believe and why I believe it.

Last - if you want to talk about crazy, let’s go. I have also studied that topic and can speak to it. What do you know of crazy kOde?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Well, kOde must be a bit busy at the moment, so I will talk about crazy - not for him, because I can’t speak for another man - but I’ll offer my opinion.

First and foremost, the problem with crazy is actually being able to define it. If you wish to define crazy, then you must compare it to that which is “normal.” The problem is that normal is crazy in and of itself.

To define normal, you must include “abnormal” as abnormal is a percentage of the population. In the population of humans you have types like Mother Theresa, Ted Bundy, and everything in between.

That is the “normal” population.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I think a good definition of crazy would include the inability to see, understand, or accept things as they really are.

k0de

What scientific analysis are you speaking of kOde?
I meant the physical and the spiritual analysis.

I know you are a successful business person, but do you actually know science at all?
I have never taken the time to practice it.

The reason that I ask is because I do, and have studied both the scientific method along with many aspects of science and scientific history.

What that means is that I know what I’m talking about regarding those topics to a good degree. But some people on this forum speak as if they know science and they don’t know the first thing about it.

If you don’t even understand the periodic table of elements, you are not even qualified to speak to me about science. Now, that is not pride speaking kOde, that is truth speaking. It is right to speak the truth and I have a degree hanging on the wall in my office that confirms my statement here.
I have been observing your conversation in the background on these forums and I've seen for myself that you have a very good understanding of science. Congratulations on your work.

In any event, please answer the question because I want to know of your scientific analysis.

PS. That last part I’ll handle separately.
Why should I? I'm trying to understand your religion better. What does that have to do with me?

k0de

Whoa! Slow down kOde. Why are you asking me this question? You already asked me if I thought I was reprobate and I said no, and told you why. Then, I asked you if you have considered yourself regarding reprobate and you did not answer. Or, did I miss your answer and make a mistake? I thought I read the last posts clearly enough to see that you didn’t answer that.
I purposely didn't answer the question. I feel that I don't have to because I'm the one who is interested in learning about your religion not the other way around.

Next, why are you even asking me this kOde? Do I sound crazy to you? If I do, maybe you should check yourself? In this thread I have spoken clearly about what I believe and why I believe it.

Last - if you want to talk about crazy, let’s go. I have also studied that topic and can speak to it. What do you know of crazy kOde?
Why are you getting annoyed with me? I said your religion is isn't clear to my understanding. Yes, it sounds crazy to me. I want to get a an understanding of your religion so we can communicate better.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Why are you getting annoyed with me? I said your religion is isn't clear to my understanding. Yes, it sounds crazy to me. I want to get a an understanding of your religion so we can communicate better.

kOde, I think I was getting annoyed with you because you suggested I may be reprobate and as far as I know, I think that’s the biggest insult a Christian can level at another person.

k0de

kOde, I think I was getting annoyed with you because you suggested I may be reprobate and as far as I know, I think that’s the biggest insult a Christian can level at another person.
I have questions about your beliefs. And like I said before your explanations of your beliefs aren't clear to my understanding.

I disagree about that sugessting by Christians about some one being reprobate that is insulting to another person.
It is merely one the things that the Bible teaches. How the other person receives that information either good, bad or insulting in your case is out of ones control.

My apologies if I insulted you with my question about a reprobate mind not my intentions.

k0de

Is it true that science talks about a unified field known as Oneness.

I got this from a website:

"Modern quantum physics talks about a unified field, which underlies and connects everything in creation. Who we are, is pure consciousness or Oneness, expressing itself in different forms at different times in our evolution. Pure Consciousness, which is eternal and timeless, is the Oneness; we are the separation or the duality."

If this is true is it possible that only Christ have come to unity with Oneness and have been able to keep it?

And could he have expressed this experience when He said?

John 10: 30. "I and the Father are one."

And does your religion practice Oneness as it is explain in the scientific website?

Last edited:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
kOde, regarding your post above, I have to question the scientific nature of the website you were reading. Unified Field Theory is a real thing in physics and you can search that phrase and read up about it. There is some difference in the mathematical language of classical mechanics and quantum physics that could be explained by this hypothetical field. It was Einstein himself who coined the phrase and it is an open line of scientific investigation at this point.

Do I practice oneness? No, and I don’t know what that is. I have some ideas about it. Certain religions in the world believe that God is everything which makes us God too. I haven’t really explored this notion much for myself at this time, but I would admit that there could be something to it, but I would not say it exists at a conscious level.

If such a thing be real, it would be spiritual in nature, not physical....IMO.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
The Bible praises the hard working farmer, and the framers of the Constitution of the United State of America did as well. Do you know why? Solomon and Einstein picked up on it, as did Alexander Selkirk. The simple life is the best life.

I think because we have less time to think about it when we’re busy all the time.

k0de

Life is hard, then you die.
Very good. So we know that there is life and there is death. We also know that there is good and there is evil.

What are your thoughts about the Fowler's snare?

Psalm 91: 3. Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.

Right Divider

Body part
Very good. So we know that there is life and there is death. We also know that there is good and there is evil.

Psalm 91: 3. Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
"fowler" is not a proper name.

It is a noun that describes "a person who hunts wildfowl".

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

A fowler is one who catches birds in a snare or net....or one who hunts birds. A fowlers snare would be a trap. So, this verse is stating that God can save you from traps and deadly diseases.

It's one verse from the larger text of Psalm 91 which is a religious poem speaking in praise of God and a faith relationship with him. It is a beautiful poem, but it's not a literal thing. It is a sort of religious fantasy if you like.

We know that this is not a literal text, or one to be taken literally because it describes God as having feathers and wings in the very next verse.

What do you think of verse 3, or the entire poem kOde?

Status
Not open for further replies.