MATTHEW 28 IS IT OUR COMMISSION?

k0de

The book of Revelation is entirely Israeli.

Matthew 28 and Acts 1 are both describing Jesus' last instructions before His ascension.

Just exactly where do you think that the kingdom in the land will be?

He's got some very strange ideas about scripture.
Well I'm going to look into this more closely. Maybe later on it will come to light. But as for now I can't grasp this logic. But thank you I now have more places to look.

Right Divider

Body part
Well I'm going to look into this more closely. Maybe later on it will come to light. But as for now I can't grasp this logic. But thank you I now have more places to look.
You're welcome, but I'm not sure what logic that you would be referring to.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes I know they added Matthias. I can't find this version of the commission in Acts. Where can I find it?

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Yes I know. But how is that judging the 12 tribes of Israel on earth?

Isa 1:26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.
Isa 1:27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

k0de

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Isa 1:26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.
Isa 1:27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.
Aha. That really helps. Thanks