The Word of God?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Not only does God know the exact number of stars and their position, but he must also know the position of every atom, and subatomic particle, if indeed he is of infinite understanding. Not only that, but he would be capable of knowing ten trillion other universe as he does this one, even if they existed concurrently.

So, I said all that to say this.....unlike people, God does not have to do anything he does not wish. He doesn’t care what you or anyone else thinks about him as he is not subject to peer pressure, want, or need.

Therefore he does what is right all the time, as doing what is not right would be repulsive to a person of his nature.

That is my beginning.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I hope you liked it. Because to think that God doesn’t know what he’s doing, or that he loves some but hates others...is to try to make God like a man.....which he is not. Man is low and miserable, and soon to die.

glorydaz

I seriously doubt, as God is all powerful and a God of Love, that He would leave us to guess about what He is like. We can know Him because He has given us His Holy Words and it's got BIBLE printed on the front.

What man "thinks" or surmises about God isn't worth a hill of beans.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I seriously doubt, as God is all powerful and a God of Love, that He would leave us to guess about what He is like. We can know Him because He has given us His Holy Words and it's got BIBLE printed on the front.

What man "thinks" or surmises about God isn't worth a hill of beans.

So, you literally just cross cancelled your post and mine, while simultaneously offering another unsubstantiated opinion.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Forgive me for living and breathing.

Now that’s good. That’s actually worth talking about. Thank you for stumbling into a win.

Oops.

Remember? I say talking like that is improper, so I take it back. Let’s talk about living and breathing, what do YOU know about that topic?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Now that’s good. That’s actually worth talking about. Thank you for stumbling into a win.

Oops.

Remember? I say talking like that is improper, so I take it back. Let’s talk about living and breathing, what do YOU know about that topic?

:think:

Rather, it seems you have a very limited attention span - given the above.

:AMR:

csuguy

In order to understand you'll need to dig a couple responses deep. He cherry-picked the statement "Justice and Judgement are the same" from my post out of context - thinking I was saying "Justice = Judgement." He couldn't be bothered to read a moderate sized post.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In order to understand you'll need to dig a couple responses deep. He cherry-picked the statement "Justice and Judgement are the same" from my post out of context - thinking I was saying "Justice = Judgement." He couldn't be bothered to read a moderate sized post.
I was simply commenting on how true your statement was, even outside of context.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
KOde, Amalek refers to all the people of Amalek. The point is that the Bible is claiming God told “his people” to go kill all the other people. Do you get that?

The problem being that God can’t be the God of love and peace when he commands people to go slaughter other people. It’s inconsistent with the nature of loving God. It’s not loving to go slaughter people. How can you not see this?

And I’ll give you something else to think about. There’s no such thing as “his people” because that implies that other people are not his people.

If God is the Maker of All Things, then he’s the God of everything not just the God of some things. If he’s not the God of everyone and everything then he’s not really God right? The term God means supreme God, the only one there is.

But maybe you believe in many gods.....iDK. People believe all kinds of things.

The way God can be the God of love and peace AND still command His people to go kill others is that He is their Creator, and has the inherent right to bring about the end of their earthly existence however He sees fit.

Especially since God designed man to live life in two stages, the first stage on this earth, and the second stage in the afterlife.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That’s right. Judge rightly. Don’t allow cognitive bias and religious programming dull YOUR knowing.
:think:
The way God can be the God of love and peace AND still command His people to go kill others is that He is their Creator, and has the inherent right to bring about the end of their earthly existence however He sees fit.

Especially since God designed man to live life in two stages, the first stage on this earth, and the second stage in the afterlife.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

The issue of an afterlife has jack diddley squat to do with how you live your life right now. I mean jeez. Honestly. This life? The next? What does it matter? You think the master craftsman of the universe would waste?

It’s amazing what people can believe.

There may be an afterlife or there may not. In THIS life, we can only think that there may be or not be, we can’t know which.

Forget the afterlife. If it exists it good. If not, judge rightly about what to believe right now.

I believe God exists and angels themselves have saved me more than once. FWIW.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
That’s right. The things you fine folks call angels have revealed themselves to me. That proves to me God exists.

Now, can I prove that? Nope.

I could bring my wife up in here to corroborate my stories, but the world would laugh at me, as they should. So, I don’t care. I express God as I know him. Take it or leave it. I don’t care which.

Truth is as we know it to be so choose wisely.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
When you believe the Bible, you must understand that it is not Ok for you to beat you slaves until they become blind. You may beat them as much as you like as long as you don’t cause permanent damage, search it. Then come back here and say something.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That’s right. The things you fine folks call angels have revealed themselves to me. That proves to me God exists.

Now, can I prove that? Nope.

I could bring my wife up in here to corroborate my stories, but the world would laugh at me, as they should. So, I don’t care. I express God as I know him. Take it or leave it. I don’t care which.

Truth is as we know it to be so choose wisely.
www.kgov.com/pot

chair

The issue of an afterlife has jack diddley squat to do with how you live your life right now. I mean jeez. Honestly. This life? The next? What does it matter? You think the master craftsman of the universe would waste?

It’s amazing what people can believe.

There may be an afterlife or there may not. In THIS life, we can only think that there may be or not be, we can’t know which.

Forget the afterlife. If it exists it good. If not, judge rightly about what to believe right now.

I believe God exists and angels themselves have saved me more than once. FWIW.
As to the future
state, the teachings of our tribe were not
specific, that is, we had no definite idea of
our relations and surroundings in after life.
We believed that there is a life after this
one, but no one ever told me as to what part
of man lived after death. I have seen many
men die; I have seen many human bodies
decayed, but I have never seen that part
which is called the spirit; I do not know
what it is; nor have I yet been able to un-
derstand that part of the Christian religion.
We held that the discharge of one's duty
would make his future life more pleasant,
but whether that future life was worse than
this life or better, we did not know, and no
one was able to tell us. We hoped that in
the future life family and tribal relations
would be resumed. In a way we believed
this, but we did not know it.

GERONIMO