The Biblical reason why we were part of the body of Christ BEFORE He died...

clefty

Certainly NOT any law we have been delivered from. :rolleyes:
and for you yours being delivered (raptured) from a Law never actually dispensed to you...

But the Law remains...despite your false claims

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.​
yup...you are dead to it...not it to you...as long as you are IN HIM His way...

Rather, if you bothered to read what Paul writes here, he makes it clear what it means to be ambassadors for Christ.
He dispensed which law to you? You ambassador a lawless Christ

If you need to be schooled on this text, I'm sure you could put off your jesting long enough to learn. Dare we wait? :popcorn:

2 Cor. 15:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.​
yup...to do and teach and live AS HE DID...we establish law...to love AS HE LOVED US...we fulfill the law...”do what they teach not was they do from Moses seat” Matt 23:3 but you raptured yourself from all that...

I'm not a citizen of any Nation. My citizenship is in heaven. Philippians 3:20
yes because on earth as it is in heaven...His people Israel are to work to establish that...you are a citizen of this group yes? Paul claims you are grafted into it...says specifically in Eph 2...in fact the Ephesus church in Rev 2:17 receive the manna if they overcome...

Ah, the rapture again. That must be why you're so jealous....exactly like we're told the Jews would be. The unlearned always manage to mock what they don't understand. Romans 11:11

Not jealous of a golden calf offered as true worship...Lord! Lord! Is not enough...

DougE

Ephesians, and the Body of Christ, was not revealed until after the death, and resurrection of Christ; not revealed until the revelations given Paul.

Samie

Ephesians, and the Body of Christ, was not revealed until after the death, and resurrection of Christ; not revealed until the revelations given Paul.
You are right.

And what can only be revealed are those that already exist but yet hidden. The existence of what was revealed antedates the instant of revelation.

NKJ Romans 16:25-27 25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith -- 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.

NKJ Ephesians 3:3-6 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,

NKJ Colossians 1:26-27 26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. 27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

NKJ 2 Timothy 1:9-10 9 [God] has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel

The truth about the One New Man that Christ created in Himself seems to have just dawned upon others now, yet this truth had existed and lain for ages in the sacred pages of the Holy Writ.

DougE

You are right.

And what can only be revealed are those that already exist but yet hidden. The existence of what was revealed antedates the instant of revelation.

NKJ Romans 16:25-27 25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith -- 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.

NKJ Ephesians 3:3-6 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,

NKJ Colossians 1:26-27 26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. 27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

NKJ 2 Timothy 1:9-10 9 [God] has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel

The truth about the One New Man that Christ created in Himself seems to have just dawned upon others now, yet this truth had existed and lain for ages in the sacred pages of the Holy Writ.

If you are saying, that the mystery revealed to Paul, was hidden in the law and prophets, please consider this verse;

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

The mystery was hid in God, not in the scriptures of the law, and prophets.