Jehovah alone is the creator of the Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartman

All I can do is show you the truth, cant cause you to believe it
You will have to show me Scripture. That's the ONLY way to establish faith.
And, in more than 60 years of intense Bible Study ... I have never found any text that clearly, simply and directly stated ANY tenet unique to trinity or oneness theories.

beloved57

And, in more than 60 years of intense Bible Study ... I have never found any text that clearly, simply and directly stated ANY tenet unique to trinity or oneness theories.
Yeah right. I showed u scripture

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nope. LOGOS. SINGULAR.

Even all the following pronouns that refer to the LOGOS (singular) are singular.

Words (plural) are not being discussed.

HO LOGOS (the word) is being discussed.

Jesus is described as being the Creator of the universe in Colossians:

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. - Colossians 1:15-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:15-18&version=NKJV

So your first assertion can't be right.

The following passages are speaking of the LORD, Jehovah, yes?:

Hear my prayer, O Lord, And let my cry come to You.Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble; Incline Your ear to me; In the day that I call, answer me speedily. - Psalm 102:1-2 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm102:1-2&version=NKJV

and

But You, O Lord, shall endure forever, And the remembrance of Your name to all generations. - Psalm 102:12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm102:12&version=NKJV

and

So the nations shall fear the name of the Lord, And all the kings of the earth Your glory.For the Lord shall build up Zion; He shall appear in His glory.He shall regard the prayer of the destitute, And shall not despise their prayer.This will be written for the generation to come, That a people yet to be created may praise the Lord.For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary; From heaven the Lord viewed the earth,To hear the groaning of the prisoner, To release those appointed to death,To declare the name of the Lord in Zion, And His praise in Jerusalem,When the peoples are gathered together, And the kingdoms, to serve the Lord. - Psalm 102:15-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm102:15-22&version=NKJV

and

Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.They will perish, but You will endure; Yes, they will all grow old like a garment; Like a cloak You will change them, And they will be changed.But You are the same, And Your years will have no end.The children of Your servants will continue, And their descendants will be established before You.” - Psalm 102:25-28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm102:25-28&version=NKJV

All about Jehovah, yes?

This is what the author of Hebrews says, speaking of the Son, Jesus:

But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”​
And:
“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.They will perish, but You remain; And they will all grow old like a garment;Like a cloak You will fold them up, And they will be changed. But You are the same, And Your years will not fail.”​
- Hebrews 1:8-12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews1:8-12&version=NKJV

Verses 10-12, you'll note, are a quote from Psalm 102, a prayer to Jehovah by name that could not be talking to or about any other being. The author of Hebrews even addresses the son as the "Lord." Such a title, especially when quoting a psalm such as 102, is referring to "YHWH" or "Jehovah." The Book of Hebrews thus plainly identifies Jesus as Jehovah.

So that's your second assertion blown out of the water.

And?

You've never heard of metaphors?
Bump for [MENTION=20936]Dartman[/MENTION]

Apple7

Greetings again Apple7, Each of these words have their own range of meaning and are not equivalents. I understand that the Word of God is not speaking about the 2nd Person of the Trinity here in Ezekiel 1, but it is the Word of God, and it includes the interaction of Ezekiel with what God speaks initially, but also refers to what Ezekiel eventually speaks, the Word of God. This is equivalent to Ezekiel being commissioned as a prophet to speak the words of God. Thus when the Word of God came to John in the wilderness it was not the 3rd Person of the Trinity as you suggest but again signalling the commencement of his ministry. The vision of the Cherubim and Throne in Ezekiel 1 is a vision, not a reality. The very fact that each Cherubim has four different faces and has calves feet is some indication of this.

Kind regards
Trevor

Incorrect.

In Ezekiel, ‘The Word of God’ is recorded as speaking to Ezekiel, hundreds of times.

Conversely, Ezekiel is recorded as speaking ‘The Word of God’, ZERO times.

Apple7

This small sample of the verses on this topic CLEARLY, SIMPLY AND DIRECTLY STATE .... Jehovah/YHVH God, is the ONLY creator of the Universe, and Jesus is His "servant".

Jeremiah 32.17

Ah, Lord Yahweh! (Father) You have made the heavens and the earth by Your Great Power (Holy Spirit) and Your outstretched Arm (Son); not anything is too difficult for You,

:cigar:

Apple7

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

TrevorL

Greetings again Apple7,
Incorrect. In Ezekiel, ‘The Word of God’ is recorded as speaking to Ezekiel, hundreds of times. Conversely, Ezekiel is recorded as speaking ‘The Word of God’, ZERO times.
My understanding is that an Angel speaks to Ezekiel and also Ezekiel then speaks to the people. Both of these are the “Word of God”. There is no evidence that the “likeness of a man” enthroned in the vision of Ezekiel 1 is the actual being that speaks to Ezekiel. I like the following references:
Ezekiel 2:1–5 (KJV): 1 And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee. 2 And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day. 4 For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD. 5 And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.
Thus Ezekiel was sent unto Israel to speak the Words of God.

Ezekiel 6:1–3 (KJV): 1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face toward the mountains of Israel, and prophesy against them, 3 And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.
It was an Angel that speaks to Ezekiel, or it is a direct revelation. And again Ezekiel was sent unto Israel to speak the Words of God.

Ezekiel 33:30–33 (KJV): 30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD. 31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. 32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not. 33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.
Again Ezekiel is speaking the Words of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Apple7

Greetings again Apple7, My understanding is that an Angel speaks to Ezekiel and also Ezekiel then speaks to the people. Both of these are the “Word of God”. There is no evidence that the “likeness of a man” enthroned in the vision of Ezekiel 1 is the actual being that speaks to Ezekiel. I like the following references:
Ezekiel 2:1–5 (KJV): 1 And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee. 2 And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day. 4 For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD. 5 And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.

Kind regards
Trevor

Incorrect.

Once again, you ignore context.

The original Hebrew did NOT contain 'chapters', and was a continuous stream of characters.

Thus, we must include the end of 'chapter' one in the context, as thus...

And from above the expanse that was over their heads was an appearance like a stone of lapis lazuli azure blue, the likeness of a throne. And on the likeness of the throne was a likeness in appearance like a man on it from above. And I saw Him, like the color of polished bronze, looking like fire within it all around. From the appearance of His loins and upward, and from the appearance of His loins and downward, I saw Him looking like fire; and brightness to it all around. As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of the rain, so appeared the brightness all around. This was the appearance of the likeness of The Glory of Yahweh(SON). And I saw, and I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking. Eze 1.26 - 28)

The 'Word of God' is thus confirmed to be The Son.

TrevorL

Greetings again Apple7,
Incorrect. Moses was Trinitarian. He wrote about, and worshiped, a Triune Creator.
Deuteronomy 6:4 (KJV): Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Mark 12:28–34 (KJV): 28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? 29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. 32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: 33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Do you believe that the Scribe who studied Moses’ writings, believed in the Trinity after this encounter?

Kind regards
Trevor

Apple7

Ezekiel 6:1–3 (KJV): 1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face toward the mountains of Israel, and prophesy against them, 3 And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.
It was an Angel that speaks to Ezekiel, or it is a direct revelation. And again Ezekiel was sent unto Israel to speak the Words of God.
Kind regards
Trevor

Incorrect.

'Angel' is NEVER mentioned anywhere in the entire book of Ezekiel.

Fabricate yet another excuse...

TrevorL

Greetings again Apple7,
Incorrect. Once again, you ignore context.
The 'Word of God' is thus confirmed to be The Son.
He heard a voice, but this was an Angel, not the voice of the likeness of a man in the vision.

Kind regards
Trevor

Apple7

Ezekiel 33:30–33 (KJV): 30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD. 31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. 32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not. 33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.
Again Ezekiel is speaking the Words of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

The text states 'THE WORD' from Yahweh, not Ezekiel.

Where is 'The Word of God' that you promised, Trev?

Apple7

Greetings again Apple7, He heard a voice, but this was an Angel, not the voice of the likeness of a man in the vision.

Kind regards
Trevor

Again...

Please produce the Ezekiel passage that declares an 'angel'.

If you cannot, then please try yet another excuse, and stop reading your pathetic cultic-ideas into scripture.

Apple7

Greetings again Apple7,
Deuteronomy 6:4 (KJV): Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Mark 12:28–34 (KJV): 28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? 29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. 32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: 33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Do you believe that the Scribe who studied Moses’ writings, believed in the Trinity after this encounter?

Kind regards
Trevor

Mark 12.28 - 30

And coming up, one of the scribes, hearing them arguing, knowing that He answered them well, he questioned Him, What is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is: "Hear, Israel. The Lord our God is one Lord, and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul" and with all your mind, "and with all your strength." This is the first commandment. (Deut. 6:4, 5)

Here we have Jesus declaring that the very first commandment is the Shema – which describes God as being Triune.

Jesus' reply was to a scribe...i.e. someone who knows the Hebrew scriptures of the OT.

Jesus references Deut 6.4- 5 which, in the Hebrew, declares the following...

• Tetragrammaton = singular
• Elohim = Plural
• Echad = one unity
• The juxtaposed words…Tetragrammaton, Elohim, Tetragrammaton, Echad
• God is referred to not once, not twice, but three times
• Singular, Plural, Singular
• These three form one unity
• Singular = Plural
• Plural = Singular
• God = Gods
• God is clearly singular
• God is clearly plural
• God is Uniplural

TrevorL

Greetings again Apple7,
The text states 'THE WORD' from Yahweh, not Ezekiel. Where is 'The Word of God' that you promised, Trev?
They came to Ezekiel to hear the Word of Yahweh. The 2nd Person of the Trinity was not standing next to Ezekiel nor was God the Son or Jesus speaking to the people when the people came to Ezekiel.
Here we have Jesus declaring that the very first commandment is the Shema – which describes God as being Triune.
Jesus' reply was to a scribe...i.e. someone who knows the Hebrew scriptures of the OT.
I differ in my understanding of Yahweh and Elohim and we have discussed this previously. You did not directly answer my question: Do you believe that the Scribe who studied Moses’ writings, believed in the Trinity after this encounter?

Kind regards
Trevor

Dartman

Again...

Please produce the Ezekiel passage that declares an 'angel'.

If you cannot, then please try yet another excuse, and stop reading your pathetic cultic-ideas into scripture.
Please produce any text in Ezekiel that uses the phrase : "The second person of the trinity", or "the third person of the trinity", or "God the Son", or "God the holy spirit"
AND let's expand your context to the entire Bible .... these phrases don't exist.

On the OTHER hand, there are MANY texts that explain in DETAIL God's use of angels to reveal His words.

Please try another excuse, deal with it .... or not ..... your choice.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
100% conjecture, and contrary to the context. Jesus is CLEARLY comparing two essential doctrines;
1) The Father is "the ONLY true God".
2) Jesus was "sent by" the ONLY true God.

No, it’s not conjecture at all. The passage is referring to the the adjectival oneness aspect of God, which is divinity. That’s clear since it’s referring to God. The divinity of God is the ousia, which the essence as wealth of existence. It’s the “what-ness” of God. The “who-ness” of God is designated by the hypostasis, which is the underlying individual reality.

This is the very basic minutiae of the Trinity doctrine. It’s not hard. There is “who-ness” and “what-ness” for both God and man who was originally created in the Imago Dei (Image of Divinity). Your own personal individuality is distinct from the general humanity you share will all other members of the human race.

You’re referring to the “only-ness” of the Divinity. This is not the same thing as the “who-ness”, but the “what-ness”. You claim to have 60 years of bible study, and yet you have no idea what these words actually mean or represent. So your surface understanding means you reject these much deeper truths that authentically represent such distinctions as your own invidiuality and your humanity.

You don’t WANT to understand the Trinity doctrine for what it is and make a determination from there. You want to read into the text your objections and assertions based on a surface cursory reading of the text with the expectation that God can somehow be understood by humans with this simplistic skim-style reading.

You’re a human, and your logos and spirit are human. God’s Logos and Spirit are Divinity, just as the Father is. That’s because all three are aspects of the one true and living God. You just refuse to listen to what the Trinity doctrine actually is.

This is why I spent years as an anti-Trinity apologist. Trinitarians seldom understand the Trinity for what is truly is. But then I realized the opponents of the Trinity are even more woefully ignorant and resistant to truth, especially those who ignore the clear indications of scripture that the Son is eternal and uncreated divinity.

You demand that scripture state these things directly in a manner that English speakers can just regurgitate from a verse. That’s not how doctrinal systematics work according to hermeneutics and proper exegesis. Yours is the shallowest and most fragile means of reading the text, and it’s despicable.

Again, your attempt to dig down to the "minutiae" is obscuring your view of the FOREST~~~!!!

No, the minutiae IS the forrest. All you see is the single “tree” that is the humanity of our Lord and the divinity of the Father. (And of course you never address the Holy Spirit.)

That's a VERY reassuring position, in the light of Scripture;
Matt 7:13-15 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

With your subjective opinion-based techniques, anyone can say this about anyone else. So I’ll just turn them back on you. Unitarians are some of those represented by these verses. Now what? We’ve both made bare assertions in false context.

I know better than to think these verses refer to Unitarians or others in this context. These verses are referring to a proleptic apocalyptic theme. I know that because I’m a lingustic and hermeneuticist and exegete rather than someone who cursorily reads the text to insert my own subjective doctrinal error/s.

These verses aren’t about Theology Proper, and you can’t provide any valid point to insist that they are. They’re Christological and Anthropological for an Eschatological point that is being made. These are neither pro- NOR anti- Trinity verses. And it’s absurdly stupid to attempt to use them for that ridiculous purpose, by you OR me. Just stop.

And, the majority have followed a false "Christ".

Prove it. Prove Jesus Christ is ONLY human. The passage in Philippians I referenced ALONE disproves it. The Son was in the morphe (form) of God and took on the schema (form) of a servant. Morphe and schema absolutely prove the divinity AND humanity of the Lord.

Your opinions on this are irrelevant. These words used in the inspired text by the Holy Spirit are irrefutable.

Address this. Address morphe (form) and schema (form). You won’t because you can’t.

Acts 20:28-31 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Yep. Unitarians, Arians, Sabellians, and other non- and anti-Trinitarians.

This apostasy was led by the "ELDERS" in the church ... not all of them, but like Justin Martyr, who was a disciple of Greek philosophy, they began to pollute the Church with "another Jesus", a "false Christ".

More bare unsupported assertions. Speculative nothingness based on presupposition in contrast to actual history. Modern historical revisionism.

Rev 17:1-6 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Rev 17:17-18 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So now you’re attempting to proof-text from the apocalyptic and epistilic writing of The Revelation with NO understanding of language OR literary criticism. LOL. This is pathetic.

In Biblical prophecy women represent a spiritual group that SHOULD be believers.

Prove this bare assertion.

Israel, and the "bride of Christ" are classic examples.

Shallow inference, even if true.

The "great whore" is a spiritual group, that SHOULD be believers .... which committed fornication (spiritual adultry) with the kings of the earth.

Spare us the ridiculous inferences.

Verse 18 is graphically clear we are talking about Rome.

Maybe and maybe not. And if so, not necessarily exclusively so.

It is true that pagan Rome reigned over the kings of the earth, and was guilty of the blood of martyrs ...... but they were not a "spiritual group that SHOULD be believers".

I don’t defend the corruption of Rome. Nor do I deny the fact that the inspired canon came by God’s inclusion of its compilation and “ratification” during this time and by this means. You really know nothing of history or textual tradition or much else. This is all less than shallow.

So, let's turn to history/church history.

You can’t. You know a handful of things predetermined by your limited study of history from a skewed perspective with presuppositions. You’re no historian.

What "spiritual group" is centered in Rome, and which reigned over the kings of the earth ..... like making a king wait barefooted, in the snow, for 3 days, in order to beg for forgiveness .... or, that exercised their power to APPOINT kings, and demanded the right to crown kings, etc.?

So? Rome is corrupt and the Pope is antichrist. Many know that. This isn’t about Rome.

What "spiritual group" that is centered in Rome has slaughtered ANY that opposed them for more than 1,000 years, with burning at the stake, inquisitions, and crusades ..... taking MILLIONS of lives?

Though partially true, this ignores much for the sake of selectively making certain points. And I consider exile and/or execution of heretics to be something that should remain to this day. Such things should not be allowed to pollute the faith, like Idolatrous Unitarianism which worships humanity to the point of denying the eternal and uncreated Son.

Yep, you guessed it!

Yawn. Drama queening and preening. Few here are defending the Roman Church and her corruptions. The Pope is antichrist, and so are you.

There is space for you to repent. Just lay aside your pride and ignorance. God is gracious and merciful.

I did so many years ago unto salvation; and I did so for all my anti-Trintiarian apologetics that were well-meaning but misplaced.

You have NO historical validation for your false assertions. History tells a different story than your wild speculative self-justification to elevate humanity and diminish Messiah.

You are anathema.

Are you Christadelphian? Inform us of your affiliation.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Please produce any text in Ezekiel that uses the phrase : "The second person of the trinity", or "the third person of the trinity", or "God the Son", or "God the holy spirit"
AND let's expand your context to the entire Bible .... these phrases don't exist.

On the OTHER hand, there are MANY texts that explain in DETAIL God's use of angels to reveal His words.

Please try another excuse, deal with it .... or not ..... your choice.

Please produce ANY verse that explicitly says “Jesus Christ is ONLY a man and has NO divinity”.

You can’t even evaluate all the various Theology Proper views. I’ve seldom seen such a lack of systematics. You should at least learn from some Unitiarians that have a clue how to present their objections appropriately.

You’re a pathetic Unitarian apologist. At least go learn from a decent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.