Jehovah alone is the creator of the Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You should read instead of guess, you should read what it says instead of twist, you should read instead of project your personal beliefs into what scripture plainly states.

Jesus was given a name above all names, note the word "given"

When will trins learn to read?

You should read a lexicon and learn what onoma (name) is and means, just as I posted. Name isn’t merely a label as syllables in a word as human language. Name is the full representation of someone.

Being given the name means the Son was given the full Divinity of God as His qualitative existence. And it wasn’t merely a temporal thing. God is eternal act, just as He is eternal being.

You literally know nothing of language and translation, and yet you rattle on and accuse others of ignorance.

Your “Way International” Cultism is duly noted.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
You should read a lexicon and learn what onoma (name) is and means, just as I posted. Name isn’t merely a label as syllables in a word as human language. Name is the full representation of someone.

Being given the name means the Son was given the full Divinity of God as His qualitative existence. And it wasn’t merely a temporal thing. God is eternal act, just as He is eternal being.

Not only was Jesus given the name YHWH by his Father but is also the Father's anointed (Christ). Jesus was anointed with the Spirit of the Father in full measure(of time and space). Therefore the works of the Spirit of God, the Father, are attributed to the son by the fact of his possessing the limitless Spirit of the Father, along with the name that is given to him. "I have come in the name of my Father" says Jesus. "In him dwells the fullness of the deity" by the limitless Spirit given him. Jesus is therefore called "The Lord the Spirit". He is anointed by the spirit of holiness (Holy Spirit of the Father) above his fellows. All others were given the spirit of Christ by measure, and that is what makes the Lord Jesus their superior. Not to mention that he is the only man worthy(having personally committed no sin) to take the book of judgment from the hands of his Father and his God.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Not only was Jesus given the name YHWH by his Father but is also the Father's anointed (Christ). Jesus was anointed with the Spirit of the Father in full measure(of time and space). Therefore the works of the Spirit of God, the Father, are attributed to the son by the fact of his possessing the limitless Spirit of the Father, along with the name that is given to him. "I have come in the name of my Father" says Jesus. "In him dwells the fullness of the deity" by the limitless Spirit given him. Jesus is therefore called "The Lord the Spirit". He is anointed by the spirit of holiness (Holy Spirit of the Father) above his fellows. All others were given the spirit of Christ by measure, and that is what makes the Lord Jesus their superior. Not to mention that he is the only man worthy(having personally committed no sin) to take the book of judgment from the hands of his Father and his God.

And you have no idea what the semantics and grammar of the inspired text actually say and mean. This is all your own indoctrinated presuppositional conceptualizations that you read into the text from your dogmatized perspective.

Why would you presume that you know what scripture says when you have no idea what words mean? Answer: Your cult tells you these things.

Deity cannot, by definition, dwell in someone in the manner in which you express.

When you say he merely “committed no sin”, you impugn the Lord. In Him WAS NO SIN. That’s a state of being and condition; not merely an abstinence of commission of actions.

How can you stand to be such an indoctrinated cultist?

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
The scripture is the word of God.

Note carefully the word "word"

However, Jesus Christ is the word of God lived while scripture is the word of God in words.

God is the of course the source of both scripture and Jesus Christ so it is no surprise that both are given some characteristics of God as in truth, life, light, love etc.

We know God through the written word of God as well as the incarnate word of God, Jesus Christ

The Scripture says: "his(Jesus) name is called the Word of God". it is another name of the Father in which Jesus is called. He is called by numerous names of God. "Everlasting Father", "Mighty God", "YHWH", "The Word of God", are all names given to him.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
And you have no idea what the semantics and grammar of the inspired text actually say and mean. This is all your own indoctrinated presuppositional conceptualizations that you read into the text from your dogmatized perspective.

Why would you presume that you know what scripture says when you have no idea what words mean? Answer: Your cult tells you these things.

Deity cannot, by definition, dwell in someone in the manner in which you express.

When you say he merely “committed no sin”, you impugn the Lord. In Him WAS NO SIN. That’s a state of being and condition; not merely an abstinence of commission of actions.

How can you stand to be such an indoctrinated cultist?

You limit the Father by saying that He cannot place His Spirit upon another in order that they may be said to do the same works as He. What does Jesus say? "the Spirit of the Lord is upon me".

Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isa 11:3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
Isa 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Right Divider

Body part
The Scripture says: "his(Jesus) name is called the Word of God". it is another name of the Father in which Jesus is called. He is called by numerous names of God. "Everlasting Father", "Mighty God", "YHWH", "The Word of God", are all names given to him.
The WORD WAS GOD (John 1:1)
The WORD WAS MADE FLESH (John 1:14).

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned

"For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will marvel." John 5:20

"The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands." John 3:35

"Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12

"And I have declared unto them YOUR name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." John 17:26

"Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?"

"Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you." John 15:15

"And the one who sees me sees him who sent me." John 12:45

Right Divider

Body part
"For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will marvel." John 5:20

"The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands." John 3:35

"Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12

"And I have declared unto them YOUR name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." John 17:26

"Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?"

"Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you." John 15:15

"And the one who sees me sees him who sent me." John 12:45
I understand your problem. It's too bad that you cannot.

oatmeal

Yes, indeed, Jesus' name is called the Word of God. His name, not the Father's name.

Until you accurately divide the different between words like

a. Father and son

b. son of God and God

c. the namer and the namee

d. God and man

e. reading and guessing

f. a name vs the character of a being

g. body and soul and spirit

you will not be able to rightly divide the scriptures for every word of God in the word of God, the scriptures counts for something, if you cannot distinguish between words like Father and son, God and man, then your doctrine will be riddled with errors

oatmeal

You literally know nothing of language and translation, and yet you rattle on and accuse others of ignorance.

Your “Way International” Cultism is duly noted.

So then based on

You then must believe that Joshua, successor to Moses, was Jesus? or God himself?

How about all the Biblical names that refer to God, are all them God as well?

You logic is faulty and most certainly inconsistent with your own logic.

As for your attempted insult, I have never encountered any post here that has substantiated your false accusations

Jesus Christ was crucified by the religious leaders, evidently, to you Jesus was a cult leader.

oatmeal

His name is called, just like Joshua of the the OT was called by the name which means "God our Savior" or "God saves" but do you claim that Joshua is God? why not? That is his name!

oatmeal

You call yourself "vail lifted"

are you literally a "vail lifted"??????

Why not follow your own rules?

If you are not literally a "vail lifted" then you are found a liar

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
His name is called, just like Joshua of the the OT was called by the name which means "God our Savior" or "God saves" but do you claim that Joshua is God? why not? That is his name!

Joshua is not called YHWH. Jesus is. Joshua never claimed to come in the name of YHWH. Jesus has.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
You call yourself "vail lifted"

are you literally a "vail lifted"??????

Why not follow your own rules?

If you are not literally a "vail lifted" then you are found a liar

The vail refers to the doctrine of the resurrection of the dead when death is swallowed up in victory. It's not known by the great majority in Christendom.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
Yes, indeed, Jesus' name is called the Word of God. His name, not the Father's name.

Until you accurately divide the different between words like

a. Father and son

b. son of God and God

c. the namer and the namee

d. God and man

e. reading and guessing

f. a name vs the character of a being

g. body and soul and spirit

you will not be able to rightly divide the scriptures for every word of God in the word of God, the scriptures counts for something, if you cannot distinguish between words like Father and son, God and man, then your doctrine will be riddled with errors

Jesus has no name but that which are given to him by God, the Father.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned

When the Word was made flesh, God, the Father became flesh. But the Father never left His holy habitation in heaven. He didn't have to because He put His name and Spirit upon his son whereby if you see the son you see the Father. You see the Father in the words of the son. You see the Father in the works of the son and you see the Father in the Spirit of the son. His wisdom, knowledge and power. The same Spirit that is with the Father and proceeds from the Father is with the Son. He is God with us.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So then based on

You then must believe that Joshua, successor to Moses, was Jesus? or God himself?

How about all the Biblical names that refer to God, are all them God as well?

You logic is faulty and most certainly inconsistent with your own logic.

As for your attempted insult, I have never encountered any post here that has substantiated your false accusations

Jesus Christ was crucified by the religious leaders, evidently, to you Jesus was a cult leader.

Thank you for unknowingly confirming all I’ve said. You don’t know what words mean, and I/we knew that already.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
That is right, the name was given to him by his God and Father

And thank you for affirming the ontological divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ with this post, albeit unknowingly as an unwilling servant to righteousness.

If you knew what onoma (name) meant, you’d know that you just ascribed full and homoousios divinity to the Son (whom you have now insisted is eternal and uncreated).

Again you’re an unwilling servant to righteousness in your heterodoxy and heresy.

Status
Not open for further replies.