How Jesus is God?

Oleander

When he depend on God on everything he does, or say?
What kind of a God who needs another God to tell him what to say?
What kind of a God who sent by another God?
So, IF Jesus said he was God, and he ceate everything exist.
Q: who gave him the authority to do or say so?
Can we equal the Giver to the reciever?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You misunderstand the authentic Trinity doctrine /teaching. It makes zero sense to say "a God who needs another God," and "a God who sent [sic] by another God," because the Father is God, and the Son is God, and the Father is not the Son, so it's not 'God sending God,' it's the Father sending the Son.

Oleander

You misunderstand the authentic Trinity doctrine /teaching. It makes zero sense to say "a God who needs another God," and "a God who sent [sic] by another God," because the Father is God, and the Son is God, and the Father is not the Son, so it's not 'God sending God,' it's the Father sending the Son.

>>>not alone who misunderstood the trinity doctrine there are billions like me who feel this way including Muslims and Jews.
Let me ask you: God the father have all the authority over Jesus, right?
Does jesus have any authority over God the father?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
>>>not alone who misunderstood the trinity doctrine there are billions like me who feel this way including Muslims and Jews.

mooslims are satan-led

jews are satan-deceived

i am a son, the son of my parents

i am also a father, the father of my children

i am a son and a father

are you starting to understand?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
mooslims are satan-led

jews are satan-deceived

i am a son and a father

I said
lol I understand what your saying. Now just explain how you are your son, or how are you your father. That is what the trinity teaches. I have told you before if you would just follow the rules of believing you wouldnt get yourself in these messes. Dont think beyond what is written, and dont add one thing to the verses , or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
[6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

The Holy Spirit CANNOT ever teach the trinity. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses and trinity isnt in the bible no where.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol There is only one authentic three in one trinity in the bible. That old serpent called, dragon, devil, satan.

[Rev 20:2 [2] He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is [the] Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

Oleander

mooslims are satan-led

jews are satan-deceived

i am a son and a father

>>>But when ok dose die, then the whole ok dose died, who is son and father and brother and sister too. Right?
Let's go back to trinity as you explain it.
When the son died on the cross, the father too was on the cross, right?
If yes, then your explanation make sense.
If not, then you have to think again
Beside if Jews led by satan, why you attached your book to theirs?
Just wondering

oatmeal

How is Jesus God? He isn't in any way except as a title that God gives to men who represent him like Moses does in Exodus 7:1 and other places

Jesus Christ is the son of God and as such is derived, subordinate and inferior to God.

Declaring that Jesus as the son of God makes Jesus God causes huge insolvable problems for all who adhere to such conclusions

Since Jesus is the son of God, and if Jesus is God, then it follows that Jesus is the son of Jesus!

How many examples of such nonsense does a person need to reject that fallacy?

One should be enough, but for the stubborn at heart, a billion would not be enough

How many places in scripture are Jesus and God spoken of as separate identities?

Everywhere, including John 10:30 "I and my Father are one" which if the context is read, clearly shows that the son is inferior to the Father yet one in purpose with the Father.

oatmeal

mooslims are satan-led

jews are satan-deceived

i am a son and a father

You have listed at least 4 separate individuals none of which are identical to the others.

Why not show from scripture where God refers to himself as an egg with three parts?

Yet,even that non scriptural "explanation" ignores the very reason for the egg, the embryo!

Idolater

I said
lol There is only one authentic three in one trinity in the bible. That old serpent called, dragon, devil, satan.

[Rev 20:2 [2] He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is [the] Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
Good one.

Idolater

>>>not alone who misunderstood the trinity doctrine there are billions like me
OK, but does misunderstanding a doctrine /teaching make that doctrine /teaching therefore false?
who feel this way including Muslims and Jews.
Muslims and Jews deny not only that the Lord Jesus is God, they also deny that His Resurrection is nonfiction historical fact. That's a bigger problem.
I do not believe that the authentic Trinity teaches specifically regarding authority between or among the Persons. The Father is not the Son, nor is the Father the Spirit; and the Son is not the Spirit. The Father generates the Son, and the Spirit proceeds from the Father, and from the Son.

glorydaz

Those who can't see it, can't say it, because they don't have the Spirit dwelling in them.

1 Cor. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

And we can see who you are.

TrevorL

Greetings Bright Raven,
This one is better.
Matthew 28:19 New King James Version (NKJV) 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Yes, God the Father and His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ and God’s power the Holy Spirit have one Name, and it is a family Name, also known in the OT as Yahweh. The Name of God is certainly not “The Holy Trinity”, three Gods in One.

Kind regards
Trevor

glorydaz

Greetings Bright Raven, Yes, God the Father and His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ and God’s power the Holy Spirit have one Name, and it is a family Name, also known in the OT as Yahweh. The Name of God is certainly not “The Holy Trinity”, three Gods in One.

Kind regards
Trevor

No one says God's name is the Holy Trinity. Why are you arguing against what no one says?

genuineoriginal

Those who can't see it, can't say it, because they don't have the Spirit dwelling in them.

1 Cor. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

And we can see who you are.

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is our Lord.

1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.​

God sent his Son.

1 John 4:9
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.​

To claim that God did not send His Son is to call God a liar.

1 John 5:10
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.​

TrevorL

Greetings glorydaz,
No one says God's name is the Holy Trinity. Why are you arguing against what no one says?
The concept of "name" in the Scriptures is used in two different senses. Firstly the actual name and secondly the import or ideas behind the name and character revealed. Most Trinitarians quote Matthew 28:19 to prove that God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are represented by the One Name, sometimes known as the Trinity. Could you please explain what is the "Name" referred to in Matthew 28:19?

Kind regards
Trevor