Women That Hide Their Gender

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Women That Hide Their Gender
[1Pe 2:11
[11] Beloved, I beg [you] as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,
[1Pe 2:11, 17-19, 21-22
[11] Beloved, I beg [you] as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul, ...
[17] Honor all [people]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
[18] Servants, [be] submissive to [your] masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the harsh.
[19] For this [is] commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully. ...
[21] For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
[22] "Who committed no sin, Nor was deceit found in His mouth";
[1Co 8:12-13
[12] But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ.
[13] Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.
[2Co 11:29
[29] Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to stumble, and I do not burn [with indignation]?
[1Pe 2:15-16
[15] For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men--
[16] as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God.
[Col 3:9-10
[9] Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
[10] and have put on the new [man] who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
[Jas 4:1-3, 6
[1] Where do wars and fights [come] from among you? Do [they] not [come] from your [desires for] pleasure that war in your members?
[2] You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
[3] You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend [it] on your pleasures. ...
[6] But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."
[Eph 4:23-25
[23] and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
[24] and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
[25] Therefore, putting away lying, "[Let] each one [of you] speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.

There are some women poseing as men. Their not honest about who they are. They are demon possessed. The Word says for us to judge ourselves, are we telling the whole truth as we know it? Can I represent Jesus with a lie? Can I glorify God with a lie? Do you think God will allow anyone to tell you the truth while God watches you lie?

[Gal 6:7-8
[7] Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
[8] For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.