The Only Guarantee Of Salvation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ONLY GUARANTEE (HOLY SPIRIT QUOTING VERSES) (JUSTIFICATION)
Deut 13:1-3 OLD TESTAMENT
1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 "and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods'-- which you have not known--' and let us serve them,'
3 "you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

II Th 2:9-11 NEW TESTAMENT
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
1 Tim 6:20-21
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babble and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge--
21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.
2 Cor 1:21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God,
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Eph 1:13-16
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
15 Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Matt 5:45
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
John 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 5:4-5
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
xxx There is ONLY one guaranteed message from God for today, the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. And Christ came to make a way that we can have our own Holy Spirit to teach us. And the new testament is the authority of Jesus Christ. We dont even keep the old testament or those who say thus sayest the Lord. We submit to the new testament Holy Spirit that only quotes verses from the new testament. We live and abide in the doctrine of Christ.

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

xxx And anyone who knows the Holy Spirit on a personal basis, would want to prove the Holy Spirit was leading them by showing the verses that the Holy Spirit motivated them with to speak. We as born again christians knows the importance of proving the Holy Spirit is leading us. There is only one guarantee in the whole bible. Walking after the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses.
psycologist claim there is no abosolutes in the american language. Its obvious. But there is an absolute from the Holy Spirit. He is our guarantee from God.

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:10
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:21
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:6-12
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:4-13
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
ONLY GUARANTEE (HOLY SPIRIT QUOTING VERSES) (JUSTIFICATION)
Deut 13:1-3 OLD TESTAMENT
1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 "and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods'-- which you have not known--' and let us serve them,'
3 "you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

II Th 2:9-11 NEW TESTAMENT
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
1 Tim 6:20-21
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babble and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge--
21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.
2 Cor 1:21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God,
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
John 14:26
Eph 1:13-16
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
15 Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Matt 5:45
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
John 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 5:4-5
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
xxx There is ONLY one guaranteed message from God for today, the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. And Christ came to make a way that we can have our own Holy Spirit to teach us. And the new testament is the authority of Jesus Christ. We dont even keep the old testament or those who say thus sayest the Lord. We submit to the new testament Holy Spirit that only quotes verses from the new testament. We live and abide in the doctrine of Christ.

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

xxx And anyone who knows the Holy Spirit on a personal basis, would want to prove the Holy Spirit was leading them by showing the verses that the Holy Spirit motivated them with to speak. We as born again christians knows the importance of proving the Holy Spirit is leading us. There is only one guarantee in the whole bible. Walking after the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses.
psycologist claim there is no abosolutes in the american language. Its obvious. But there is an absolute from the Holy Spirit. He is our guarantee from God.

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:10
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:21
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:6-12
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:4-13
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I say you are good at copy-pasting.

I said
I seen so many so called preachers that would quote something and say it was in the bible. But wouldnt say where it was at. And no one could check to see if they were telling the truth. And I found out that a lot of them were lying. I dont even think they knew it.So when the Holy Spirit started giving me verses I wanted people to be able to check me to see. I cant believe it some times but there are some who would mock this kind of compassion for others.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only guarantee of salvation. Believe the gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Fact of Christ’s Resurrection
15 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The only guarantee of salvation. Believe the gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Fact of Christ’s Resurrection
15 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

I said
lol For 20 years I have tried to get you to look for the Holy Spirit. I show you what the Holy Spirit says . And you still argue with Him.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[2Co 5:5
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol For 20 years I have tried to get you to look for the Holy Spirit. I show you what the Holy Spirit says . And you still argue with Him.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[2Co 5:5
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

You laugh at salvation Squeaky? How crude.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You laugh at salvation Squeaky? How crude.

I said
lol You worship in the flesh, I worship in the Spirit. I laugh some times to keep from crying over so much ignorance out there. Especially after I have demonstrated the Spirit showed the verses that others meed to escape the devil. And they refuse them. Like you. I have refuted everything you have ever said. And I done it with the verses.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol You worship in the flesh, I worship in the Spirit. I laugh some times to keep from crying over so much ignorance out there. Especially after I have demonstrated the Spirit showed the verses that others meed to escape the devil. And they refuse them. Like you. I have refuted everything you have ever said. And I done it with the verses.

you demonstrate nothing except that which is done by your father the devil. You are his disciple and he has duped you from the beginning. It will be interesting to see how you try to explain your ignorance to the Father and He says depart from me, I never knew you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you demonstrate nothing except that which is done by your father the devil. You are his disciple and he has duped you from the beginning. It will be interesting to see how you try to explain your ignorance to the Father and He says depart from me, I never knew you.

I said
Well we are both going to be judged by the very revelations I have shared with you. I have no fear of that.

[Jhn 12:48
[48] "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Well we are both going to be judged by the very revelations I have shared with you. I have no fear of that.

[Jhn 12:48
[48] "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
I have already been judged, haven't you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have already been judged, haven't you?

I said
lol Who judged you? You dont even know the Holy Spirit. I think you have been tricked.Your going to be judged by the Saints. Those who follow the Holy Spirit.

[1Co 6:2
[2] Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
[1Co 10:29
[29] "Conscience," I say, not your own, but that of the other. For why is my liberty judged by another [man's] conscience?

[Rev 20:12-13
[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
[13] The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol Who judged you? You dont even know the Holy Spirit. I think you have been tricked.Your going to be judged by the Saints. Those who follow the Holy Spirit.

[1Co 6:2
[2] Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
[1Co 10:29
[29] "Conscience," I say, not your own, but that of the other. For why is my liberty judged by another [man's] conscience?

[Rev 20:12-13
[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
[13] The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
John 3:16-19 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [a]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 3:16-19 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [a]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

I said
That judgment is for being saved. That isnt even for salvation.
[Jhn 3:16-19
[16] "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
[17] "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
[18] "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
That judgment is for being saved. That isnt even for salvation.
[Jhn 3:16-19
[16] "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
[17] "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
[18] "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

You never did believe the bible did you.