Why People Do Not Confess Their Sins

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When a person confesses their sins they are guilty of having committed said sin. We are told to confess our sins to each other. But who wants to admit to something that they can be condemned for? Before God it is a must. With others use wisdom and do not manipulate people in regard to your sin when talking about it. Shoot straight. Be a straight shooter.

Danoh

When a person confesses their sins they are guilty of having committed said sin. We are told to confess our sins to each other. But who wants to admit to something that they can be condemned for? Before God it is a must. With others use wisdom and do not manipulate people in regard to your sin when talking about it. Shoot straight. Be a straight shooter.

James is based on the Lord's instruction in righteousness to Israel, in Matthew.

Thus, what the Lord mentions in Matthew 5:24 about the need for the Israelite to at least attempt to restore his broken fellowship with his fellow Israelite (Matthew 18:17) before presenting his gift at the Altar (animal sacrifice, Lev. 6:2), is the "confess your faults one to another" that James has in mind, in James 5:16.

And James would have said that did not apply to those in the Body, Acts 21:25.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
but the only way we can be forgiven of that sin is by confessing it.

[1Jo 1:8-10
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

clefty

James is based on the Lord's instruction in righteousness to Israel, in Matthew.

Thus, what the Lord mentions in Matthew 5:24 about the need for the Israelite to at least attempt to restore his broken fellowship with his fellow Israelite (Matthew 18:17) before presenting his gift at the Altar (animal sacrifice, Lev. 6:2), is the "confess your faults one to another" that James has in mind, in James 5:16.

LOL...James would have said that would he?

The same James that concluded the Act 15 Jerusalem Council with expectations that the crowding goyim would continue to hear Moses preached and read in every city EVERY SABBATH...

LOL...James would have said that this did NOT apply to those in the Body? REAAALLLY...

After just hearing Peter’s powerful testimony that Yah who knows the heart (its circumcision or uncircumcision) showed that He accepted them goys by giving the Holy Spirit to them, JUST as He did to us. Yah did NOT DISCRIMINATE between jews and goyim for he purified their hearts by faith...

Paul confirms Peter...as after all He made them ONE BODY from jew and goy ONE new creature...obedient to Him HIS WAY obedient citizens of Israel its laws...grafted in...to make jews jealous actually...jealous enough to return believing and obediently Paul wrote of it Romans 10:19 as well it is OT Deut 32:31

...but you think James would have said...what? no confession no water baptism no Lord’s supper no foot washing no Lord’s Prayer...Seriously...what another gospel...what another Christ you claim is in the “holy” desert or in inner rooms of a third temple...

What a divided House you build... what a seperated kingdom you make...and now wish to build another temple?

As it always was ONE LAW for believing native and believing goyim alike...WHOSOEVER believes...and obeys that SAME LAW...HIS

Do you really think a good father would give in to a rebellious spoiled brat “ok ok I changed the house rules you dont have to keep them anymore...no more chores for you”

Do you really think a good father would adopt another child “ok you are part of the family but you dont have to keep the house rules or have any chores to do since your brother refuses to do his”

clefty

“Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin” Jas. 4:17

“But but but...to him who knows to do good but it was not dispensed to him to do it is no sin” Jas. 00:00

Not only are we to confess AND amend or restore our sin but there are sins we are to confess we did not know we did...

From Wiki:

“This offered sacrifice accompanied the important required core means of atonement for the committing of an unintentional transgression of a prohibition, that either has brought guilt upon the 'community of Israel' or the individual.[3] This offering is brought during or after atonement for those transgressions that had been committed inadvertently, or in ignorance: intentional transgressions could only be absolved by other forms of atonement, or in severe cases kareth.[4][5] It was distinct from the biblical guilt offering.“ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_offering

Ibid-“committing an unknown sin - as these infringements were uncertain and possibly had not occurred at all, this was voluntary (just in case) and there was no restitution element.”

Lev. 5:17 “Now if a person sins and does any of the things which the LORD has commanded not to be done, though he was unaware, still he is guilty and shall bear his punishment.
Lev. 5:18 “He is then to bring to the priest a ram without defect from the flock, according to your valuation, for a guilt offering. So the priest shall make atonement for him concerning his error in which he sinned unintentionally and did not know it, and it will be forgiven him.

And of course sins we deliberately do are another catagory:

Heb 10:25...You see the Day approaching. 26If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains, 27but only a fearful expectation of judgment and raging fire that will consume all adversaries.…

And to think some claim we owe nothing after being saved...or to stay saved...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

As far as I can tell what you are saying is false.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
but the only way we can be forgiven of that sin is by confessing it.

[1Jo 1:8-10
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

If you have sinned you need to confess that sin so that you can be forgiven.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
“Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin” Jas. 4:17

“But but but...to him who knows to do good but it was not dispensed to him to do it is no sin” Jas. 00:00

Not only are we to confess AND amend or restore our sin but there are sins we are to confess we did not know we did...

From Wiki:

“This offered sacrifice accompanied the important required core means of atonement for the committing of an unintentional transgression of a prohibition, that either has brought guilt upon the 'community of Israel' or the individual.[3] This offering is brought during or after atonement for those transgressions that had been committed inadvertently, or in ignorance: intentional transgressions could only be absolved by other forms of atonement, or in severe cases kareth.[4][5] It was distinct from the biblical guilt offering.“ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_offering

Ibid-“committing an unknown sin - as these infringements were uncertain and possibly had not occurred at all, this was voluntary (just in case) and there was no restitution element.”

Lev. 5:17 “Now if a person sins and does any of the things which the LORD has commanded not to be done, though he was unaware, still he is guilty and shall bear his punishment.
Lev. 5:18 “He is then to bring to the priest a ram without defect from the flock, according to your valuation, for a guilt offering. So the priest shall make atonement for him concerning his error in which he sinned unintentionally and did not know it, and it will be forgiven him.

And of course sins we deliberately do are another catagory:

Heb 10:25...You see the Day approaching. 26If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains, 27but only a fearful expectation of judgment and raging fire that will consume all adversaries.…

And to think some claim we owe nothing after being saved...or to stay saved...

What is your second verse here?

clefty

What is your second verse here?

What this?:

You asked why people do not confess their sins.

Well sin is a transgression of the Law...and most christians either claim the law was abolished...was changed or does NOT apply to them...

That last group reads and believes that text I MADE UP FOR THEM...which was NEVER written by James...James actually expected crowding goyim to eat kosher to be clean to come and hear Moses preached and read every Sabbath in every city...

And despite that conclusion by James christendom follows a jewish LIE a jewish FALSE WITNESS that claims Stephen taught Yahushua changed the customs of Moses

Some MAD believers claim the customs of Moses never applied to them...despite already when He was the head of church in the wilderness it was ONE LAW for native and goyim ALIKE...

NO DISTINCTION was made by Yah preached Peter Acts 15:9 and yet the wish to make distinctions...as if in Him the wall between jew and goyim remained...

I mean even you believed that and converted NOT TO HIM but to be jewish...which is NOT IN HIM...but at least you ain’t goyim anymore right?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Maybe I just now know what to be offended by, making up scripture.
What this?:

You asked why people do not confess their sins.

Well sin is a transgression of the Law...and most christians either claim the law was abolished...was changed or does NOT apply to them...
I can carry on a conversation with you because I believe this of some Christians and yet I have endeavored in my life at times to keep the Law myself.
That last group reads and believes that text I MADE UP FOR THEM...which was NEVER written by James...James actually expected crowding goyim to eat kosher to be clean to come and hear Moses preached and read every Sabbath in every city...

And despite that conclusion by James christendom follows a jewish LIE a jewish FALSE WITNESS that claims Stephen taught Yahushua changed the customs of Moses
Yeah, I don't know where that comes from.
Some MAD believers claim the customs of Moses never applied to them...despite already when He was the head of church in the wilderness it was ONE LAW for native and goyim ALIKE...
Which law? Which commandment? Or, the whole entire Law? Can a person be of the new covenant without ever <having> participating</participated> in the old?
NO DISTINCTION was made by Yah preached Peter Acts 15:9 and yet the wish to make distinctions...as if in Him the wall between jew and goyim remained...

I mean even you believed that and converted NOT TO HIM but to be jewish...which is NOT IN HIM...but at least you ain’t goyim anymore right?
Except I have been told I was grafted in.

clefty

Maybe I just now know what to be offended by, making up scripture.
no need to be offended so much has been added or taking away I was playfully contributing to that game with a James 00:00 meaning it was NEVER WRITTEN...

I can carry on a conversation with you because I believe this of some Christians and yet I have endeavored in my life at times to keep the Law myself.
at times? What? Oh my...being SAVED by Him compels one to WANT to do anything that pleases Him...and FLEE anything that He abhors...but yes perhaps you do not love...AS HE LOVED YOU?

Yeah, I don't know where that comes from.
why NOT? I just told you JEWS HATE YAHUSHUA have ever since when they began this LIE...this FALSE WITNESS claiming Stephen and Paul taught Yahushua changed the customs Moses gave them...when ACTUALLY He reminded them that His House was a House of prayer for ALL NATIONS and that the promise would be given to a foolish nation of goyim to make jews jealous of goyim...JEWS HATE THAT

HATE thinking they arent the chosen ones anymore...HATE thinking they killed their only husband...and NOW desperate they hope to build a third temple and trigger the arrival of the messiah...

Which law? Which commandment? Or, the whole entire Law? Can a person be of the new covenant without ever <having> participating</participated> in the old?

Acts 15:9 Peter makes clear Yah made NO DISTINCTION between believing jews and believing goyim...

AS IT WAS IN THE CHURCH OF THE WILDERNESS:

Leviticus 19:34
The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 12:49
Verse Concepts
"The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you."

Leviticus 24:22
Verse Concepts
'There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the LORD your God.'"

Numbers 9:14
Verse Concepts
'If an alien sojourns among you and observes the Passover to the LORD, according to the statute of the Passover and according to its ordinance, so he shall do; you shall have one statute, both for the alien and for the native of the land.'"

Numbers 15:14
Verse Concepts
'If an alien sojourns with you, or one who may be among you throughout your generations, and he wishes to make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the LORD, just as you do so he shall do.

Numbers 15:15
Verse Concepts
'As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the LORD.

Numbers 15:16
Verse Concepts
'There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.'"

Numbers 15:29
Verse Concepts
'You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Deuteronomy 1:16
Verse Concepts
"Then I charged your judges at that time, saying, 'Hear the cases between your fellow countrymen, and judge righteously between a man and his fellow countryman, or the alien who is with him.

Deuteronomy 24:14
Verse Concepts
"You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your countrymen or one of your aliens who is in your land in your towns.

Leviticus 18:26
Verse Concepts
'But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

Exodus 12:19
Verse Concepts
'Seven days there shall be no leaven found in your houses; for whoever eats what is leavened, that person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is an alien or a native of the land.

Exodus 20:10
Verse Concepts
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.

Deuteronomy 5:14
Verse Concepts
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you.

Leviticus 16:29
Verse Concepts
"This shall be a permanent statute for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble your souls and not do any work, whether the native, or the alien who sojourns among you;

Leviticus 17:8
Verse Concepts
"Then you shall say to them, 'Any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice,

Leviticus 17:10
Verse Concepts
'And any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 22:18
"Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, 'Any man of the house of Israel or of the aliens in Israel who presents his offering, whether it is any of their votive or any of their freewill offerings, which they present to the LORD for a burnt offering--

Leviticus 17:13
Verse Concepts
"So when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

Leviticus 24:16
Verse Concepts
'Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Numbers 15:26
'So all the congregation of the sons of Israel will be forgiven, with the alien who sojourns among them, for it happened to all the people through error.

Numbers 35:15
Verse Concepts
'These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person unintentionally may flee there.

Joshua 20:9
Verse Concepts
These were the appointed cities for all the sons of Israel and for the stranger who sojourns among them, that whoever kills any person unintentionally may flee there, and not die by the hand of the avenger of blood until he stands before the congregation.

Numbers 19:10
Verse Concepts
'The one who gathers the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes and be unclean until evening; and it shall be a perpetual statute to the sons of Israel and to the alien who sojourns among them.

Romans 2:14
Verse Concepts
For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves,

Except I have been told I was grafted in.
then you are NO LONGER JEW..as IN HIM there is NO JEW

Because JEWS HATE HIM...claim He is an idolator blasephmer ask your jews to read the Talmud about Him...but you already revealed you don’t talk to them about Him...LOL

If you are grafted IN HIM you MUST believe Yah had an only begotten Son...Who was the Messiah...

So that already is strike TWO if you wish to be a jew...the LAST REASON JEWS REALLY HATE YAHUSHUA is because then they dont need their really cool temple and world power thingy...because IN HIM they would have all...

they HATE that HE claimed jews and goyim are together a new creature a sovereign citizen of Israel...they WANT to be seperate...chosen...still waiting for the glory of Israeli WORLD POWER...not salvation from sin...

But you despite claiming you WERE IN HIM you still went and became jewish... now you are NOT IN HIM as jews HATE HIM...and IN HIM there is NO JEW...NO YOU

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
no need to be offended so much has been added or taking away I was playfully contributing to that game with a James 00:00 meaning it was NEVER WRITTEN...
Oh.
at times? What? Oh my...being SAVED by Him compels one to WANT to do anything that pleases Him...and FLEE anything that He abhors...but yes perhaps you do not love...AS HE LOVED YOU?
I want to love as God and Jesus have loved me. I added that part because I am not perfect and need room to think and be honest.
why NOT? I just told you JEWS HATE YAHUSHUA have ever since when they began this LIE...this FALSE WITNESS claiming Stephen and Paul taught Yahushua changed the customs Moses gave them...when ACTUALLY He reminded them that His House was a House of prayer for ALL NATIONS and that the promise would be given to a foolish nation of goyim to make jews jealous of goyim...JEWS HATE THAT
jealous vs. jealousy
HATE thinking they arent the chosen ones anymore...HATE thinking they killed their only husband...and NOW desperate they hope to build a third temple and trigger the arrival of the messiah...
Interesting. Not a good idea. Are you sure that this is what is happening?
Acts 15:9 Peter makes clear Yah made NO DISTINCTION between believing jews and believing goyim...
What are the words? Jews and Goyim?
AS IT WAS IN THE CHURCH OF THE WILDERNESS:

Leviticus 19:34
The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 12:49
Verse Concepts
"The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you."

Leviticus 24:22
Verse Concepts
'There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the LORD your God.'"

Numbers 9:14
Verse Concepts
'If an alien sojourns among you and observes the Passover to the LORD, according to the statute of the Passover and according to its ordinance, so he shall do; you shall have one statute, both for the alien and for the native of the land.'"

Numbers 15:14
Verse Concepts
'If an alien sojourns with you, or one who may be among you throughout your generations, and he wishes to make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the LORD, just as you do so he shall do.

Numbers 15:15
Verse Concepts
'As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the LORD.

Numbers 15:16
Verse Concepts
'There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.'"

Numbers 15:29
Verse Concepts
'You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Deuteronomy 1:16
Verse Concepts
"Then I charged your judges at that time, saying, 'Hear the cases between your fellow countrymen, and judge righteously between a man and his fellow countryman, or the alien who is with him.

Deuteronomy 24:14
Verse Concepts
"You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your countrymen or one of your aliens who is in your land in your towns.

Leviticus 18:26
Verse Concepts
'But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

Exodus 12:19
Verse Concepts
'Seven days there shall be no leaven found in your houses; for whoever eats what is leavened, that person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is an alien or a native of the land.

Exodus 20:10
Verse Concepts
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.

Deuteronomy 5:14
Verse Concepts
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you.

Leviticus 16:29
Verse Concepts
"This shall be a permanent statute for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble your souls and not do any work, whether the native, or the alien who sojourns among you;

Leviticus 17:8
Verse Concepts
"Then you shall say to them, 'Any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice,

Leviticus 17:10
Verse Concepts
'And any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 22:18
"Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, 'Any man of the house of Israel or of the aliens in Israel who presents his offering, whether it is any of their votive or any of their freewill offerings, which they present to the LORD for a burnt offering--

Leviticus 17:13
Verse Concepts
"So when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

Leviticus 24:16
Verse Concepts
'Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Numbers 15:26
'So all the congregation of the sons of Israel will be forgiven, with the alien who sojourns among them, for it happened to all the people through error.

Numbers 35:15
Verse Concepts
'These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person unintentionally may flee there.

Joshua 20:9
Verse Concepts
These were the appointed cities for all the sons of Israel and for the stranger who sojourns among them, that whoever kills any person unintentionally may flee there, and not die by the hand of the avenger of blood until he stands before the congregation.

Numbers 19:10
Verse Concepts
'The one who gathers the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes and be unclean until evening; and it shall be a perpetual statute to the sons of Israel and to the alien who sojourns among them.

Romans 2:14
Verse Concepts
For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves,
All very good.
then you are NO LONGER JEW..as IN HIM there is NO JEW
I do not know what you mean.
Because JEWS HATE HIM...claim He is an idolator blasephmer ask your jews to read the Talmud about Him...but you already revealed you don’t talk to them about Him...LOL
I see nothing wrong with the Talmud. People say that there are things that are wrong with it. As for talking with them, where I live I am not even supposed to talk about religion, and I have no transportation, so I am seldom in the company of Jews.
If you are grafted IN HIM you MUST believe Yah had an only begotten Son...Who was the Messiah...
Yeshua is the only begotten Son of God. The Messiah.
So that already is strike TWO if you wish to be a jew...the LAST REASON JEWS REALLY HATE YAHUSHUA is because then they dont need their really cool temple and world power thingy...because IN HIM they would have all...
I do not know what you mean or what you are saying.
they HATE that HE claimed jews and goyim are together a new creature a sovereign citizen of Israel...they WANT to be seperate...chosen...still waiting for the glory of Israeli WORLD POWER...not salvation from sin...
My words do not make everyone in the world equal as much as I would try I still believe that we are God's Chosen People.
But you despite claiming you WERE IN HIM you still went and became jewish... now you are NOT IN HIM as jews HATE HIM...and IN HIM there is NO JEW...NO YOU
Wouldn't have known this, if true.

glorydaz

Don't mix law and grace. The law is filled with IFs. If you confess....etc.

Grace is a gift that requires no works on our part. We are forgiven when we believe the Gospel.

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

clefty

good...resolved...glad I could help...

[quote/I want to love as God and Jesus have loved me. I added that part because I am not perfect and need room to think and be honest.[/quote] you said “I have endeavored at times to keep the Law myself”...that endeavorment distracts you or keeps you from thinking and being honest? Maybe you should endeavor to keep the Law WITH HIM...but you as a Jew or NOT IN HIM as IN HIM are no jews...

jealous vs. jealousy
you were jealous of jews so you endeavored to become one...

Interesting. Not a good idea. Are you sure that this is what is happening?
yup...using up A LOT of American resources too BTW...both lives and money...and of still others in the world...google Zionism

What are the words? Jews and Goyim?
yup two words NOT IN HIM...no distinction between these was made by Yah...but you went and put the wall back up and joined them on their side of it as a jew...

All very good.
NOT good enough for you because you went and became a jew...not the ONE LAW of HIM

[quoet]I do not know what you mean.[/quote] you don't want to...if you are grafted in you are IN HIM no jews IN HIM

I see nothing wrong with the Talmud. People say that there are things that are wrong with it. As for talking with them, where I live I am not even supposed to talk about religion, and I have no transportation, so I am seldom in the company of Jews.
you are not supposed to talk about religion? IN HIM you are commissioned to go to ALL NATIONS even jews...make disciples of Him not make more jews...jews HATE HIM but obviously you dont want to learn that about them...

Yeshua is the only begotten Son of God. The Messiah.
A real jew would not say that...a former jew would...

I do not know what you mean or what you are saying.
you dont WANT to

My words do not make everyone in the world equal as much as I would try I still believe that we are God's Chosen People.
See? is why you WANT to be jewish...He was NOT enough

Wouldn't have known this, if true.
you dont WANT to...neither reading Paul or meeting real jews...

clefty

You ignore two big IFs

Eph. 3:2,6“IF indeed you have heard of the dispensation of grace of Yah which was given to me for you...that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs of the SAME BODY” is this a worksless body? Does grace allow layabout LAYodicean parasitism...you on grace welfare? squatting in the kingdom? Just because you became a citizen its HIS WILL BE DONE Law no longer applies? Wow...what gratitude...

Saved from disobedience we are now created in Christ for GOOD WORKS...we should walk in them... Eph 2:10

Paul beseeches we walk WORTHY of the calling with which you were called... Eph 4:1

“There is ONE BODY ONE SPIRIT just as you were called in” Eph 4:4 called in to the body prior...

That body of believers the church in the wilderness...a joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to THE EFFECTIVE WORKING by which every part does its share causing growth of the body itself...Eph 4:16 that’s work ok?

IF indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him...Eph 4:21 you now WALK IN HIM

WALK IN LOVE AS CHRIST LOVED US Eph 5:1 doesnt look like a whole new list of things NOT to do...NOT to work at

Rather I see a list we are to work at...lest we be deceived by MAD empty words having the WRATH of Yah come down upon sons of disobedience Eph 5:6 WALK as children of Light...proving what is acceptable to the Lord...and having no fellowship with the UNFRUITFUL WORKS of darkness...WALK circumspectly...understand the will of the Lord... Eph 5:8-17

As a wife you dont do nothing? Nothing to please Him?

Why even put on the whole armor of Yah if there is no works to do?

Why be watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplications to all saints...same body

Read below and try to tell me this body thought grace ALONE sufficed...requires no works on our part IF indeed they have heard...

Rev 2:1 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.”

The irony your “grace alone no works now needed” IS EXACTLY the HATED Nicolaitan works/belief the same gnostic rejection of the customs delivered by Moses...EXACTLY JEWISH FALSE WITNESS...lol...you know the jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs delivered to Moses...made them NOT applicable to you...

The other big IF you miss:

Col 1:21-23 And you (yes you Glorydazed) who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death to present you holy and blameless and irreproachable in His sight————>IF indeed you continue in faith grounded and steadfast and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel...”

Col 1:10 “that you may have a walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him BEING FRUITFUL IN EVERY GOOD WORK...”

And since you think Law is work...well every Law it is then...

Grace is a gift that requires no works on our part. We are forgiven when we believe the Gospel.
IF we believe when we hear the TRUE GOSPEL not your “no works now needed” one we will WANT to do works...walk His Way DO AS HE DID...persevere

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
if indeed you have heard that goyim are the same body as the jew...as He abolished that wall between them and made a whole new building growing into a temple in the LORD...He doesnt need another man made one ok? If indeed you have heard...

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Col 3:1 IF then you were raised with Christ...IN HIM Col 3:11 there is no greek or jew but Christ in all...

Is why “let no man judge you the keeping of shadows still BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST”...Col 2:16-17

The irony the Body of Christ keeps the shadows the Sabbaths which ARE still pointing towards good things to come...still

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/chur...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

May you return to your first love...repent from where you have fallen and do the first works...the works the body the obedient church did in the wilderness...

Don’t do the “grace alone grace enough no other works required” gnostic Nicolaitan works which HE HATES...

But overcome persevere establish law the ministry of works

get your reward for your good works...may you hear “well done good and faithful servent”...faithful and obedient to those first works...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Great Scriptures and mention of grace. The Law is a difficult subject for a lot of people.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
good...resolved...glad I could help...
Okay.
you said “I have endeavored at times to keep the Law myself”...that endeavorment distracts you or keeps you from thinking and being honest? Maybe you should endeavor to keep the Law WITH HIM...but you as a Jew or NOT IN HIM as IN HIM are no jews...
No, the at times part. Otherwise it would say I have endeavored to keep the Law myself. Emphasizing Law when I don't want to forget that we live by grace.
you were jealous of jews so you endeavored to become one...
Maybe. But did I know any? A correct answer from a Jew is highly valued. And yet, if you are just going with Scripture God's Law is much better than the world in which we live, and yet it cannot be compared as if to bring it down to the world's level.
yup...using up A LOT of American resources too BTW...both lives and money...and of still others in the world...google Zionism
I do not know much about Zionism. Only that it is recent.
yup two words NOT IN HIM...no distinction between these was made by Yah...but you went and put the wall back up and joined them on their side of it as a jew...
Only if the Law was abolished would this have any import.
NOT good enough for you because you went and became a jew...not the ONE LAW of HIM
Oh. You believe that there is something wrong with being a Jew but not with being an Israelite for example? I can see them as the same thing.
you don't want to...if you are grafted in you are IN HIM no jews IN HIM
Some were cut off, not all. And God is able to graft them in again.
you are not supposed to talk about religion? IN HIM you are commissioned to go to ALL NATIONS even jews...make disciples of Him not make more jews...jews HATE HIM but obviously you dont want to learn that about them...
What is personal privacy when you live with other people? They want to eat their meals in peace apparently. I don't know why I was told that I am not supposed to talk to them about religion. There is wisdom in it, but I want to share the gospel with everyone. Some say that the gospel is not about religion. Like God and religion are different discussions. Talk to me about God, not religion. And I have thought of myself as on the level of an ultra-Orthodox Jew. A religious Jew. A religious Christian. A religious person. And not religious. It depends on what people are talking about.
A real jew would not say that...a former jew would...
Would not say what? I believe that I am a Jew, but was then told by a Jew (a Messianic Rabbi) that I was just grafted in which means I am or was a Gentile.
you dont WANT to
I don't want to what?
See? is why you WANT to be jewish...He was NOT enough
See what? He is enough. The reason I am Jewish is because of Yeshua's instruction in Matthew 5:17-20.
you dont WANT to...neither reading Paul or meeting real jews...
I don't want to what? I would respect others if I don't know and it is their hospitality. There is wisdom in visiting a place once. Or another place twice. Or in all the Messianic Congregations I have gone to. Besides that I grew up at a Bible Chapel that happened to be Plymouth Brethren and also I was later non-denominational.

glorydaz

You ignore two big IFs

Eph. 3:2,6“IF indeed you have heard of the dispensation of grace of Yah which was given to me for you...that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs of the SAME BODY” is this a worksless body? Does grace allow layabout LAYodicean parasitism...you on grace welfare? squatting in the kingdom? Just because you became a citizen its HIS WILL BE DONE Law no longer applies? Wow...what gratitude...

Saved from disobedience we are now created in Christ for GOOD WORKS...we should walk in them... Eph 2:10

Paul beseeches we walk WORTHY of the calling with which you were called... Eph 4:1

“There is ONE BODY ONE SPIRIT just as you were called in” Eph 4:4 called in to the body prior...

That body of believers the church in the wilderness...a joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to THE EFFECTIVE WORKING by which every part does its share causing growth of the body itself...Eph 4:16 that’s work ok?

IF indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him...Eph 4:21 you now WALK IN HIM

WALK IN LOVE AS CHRIST LOVED US Eph 5:1 doesnt look like a whole new list of things NOT to do...NOT to work at

Rather I see a list we are to work at...lest we be deceived by MAD empty words having the WRATH of Yah come down upon sons of disobedience Eph 5:6 WALK as children of Light...proving what is acceptable to the Lord...and having no fellowship with the UNFRUITFUL WORKS of darkness...WALK circumspectly...understand the will of the Lord... Eph 5:8-17

As a wife you dont do nothing? Nothing to please Him?

Why even put on the whole armor of Yah if there is no works to do?

Why be watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplications to all saints...same body

Read below and try to tell me this body thought grace ALONE sufficed...requires no works on our part IF indeed they have heard...

Rev 2:1 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.”

The irony your “grace alone no works now needed” IS EXACTLY the HATED Nicolaitan works/belief the same gnostic rejection of the customs delivered by Moses...EXACTLY JEWISH FALSE WITNESS...lol...you know the jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs delivered to Moses...made them NOT applicable to you...

The other big IF you miss:

Col 1:21-23 And you (yes you Glorydazed) who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death to present you holy and blameless and irreproachable in His sight————>IF indeed you continue in faith grounded and steadfast and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel...”

Col 1:10 “that you may have a walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him BEING FRUITFUL IN EVERY GOOD WORK...”

And since you think Law is work...well every Law it is then...

IF we believe when we hear the TRUE GOSPEL not your “no works now needed” one we will WANT to do works...walk His Way DO AS HE DID...persevere

if indeed you have heard that goyim are the same body as the jew...as He abolished that wall between them and made a whole new building growing into a temple in the LORD...He doesnt need another man made one ok? If indeed you have heard...

Col 3:1 IF then you were raised with Christ...IN HIM Col 3:11 there is no greek or jew but Christ in all...

Is why “let no man judge you the keeping of shadows still BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST”...Col 2:16-17

The irony the Body of Christ keeps the shadows the Sabbaths which ARE still pointing towards good things to come...still

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/chur...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

May you return to your first love...repent from where you have fallen and do the first works...the works the body the obedient church did in the wilderness...

Don’t do the “grace alone grace enough no other works required” gnostic Nicolaitan works which HE HATES...

But overcome persevere establish law the ministry of works

get your reward for your good works...may you hear “well done good and faithful servent”...faithful and obedient to those first works...

I know it's cool to look for every IF in the Bible and think you've found some treasure, but seriously...try and gather your thoughts before spewing all over the page.

The law uses the word IF as a condition for salvation.

"If you have heard" is not a condition of anything except whether you have heard or not.

clefty

No, the at times part. Otherwise it would say I have endeavored to keep the Law myself. Emphasizing Law when I don't want to forget that we live by grace.
people really do make too much of it...I like to play tennis and thus WANT to keep the rules...and prefer to play with another that also WANTS to play tennis thus DUH wants to keep the rules...I also teach tennis and can immediately can tell who GETS IT and WANTS TO IMPROVE...practice and work out and diligently studying the game other players and comparing themselves to the BEST and to their former NOT PLAYING ways...EAGER for correction desirous to learn and demonstrate it...but YEAH who put that LOVE that WILL to WANT to play? Who knows...would say a tennis god but there are none...

But around here its BOO HOO...WAY TOO MANY RULES...I JUST WANNA WIN (without the work)...or even I don’t REALLY just look like a tennis player...HAHA...or THE RULES HAVE CHANGED...OR I DONT HAVE TO KEEP THOSE RULES...or HE KEPT THEM SO I DONT HAVE TO or HE CHANGED THEM etc...

I have played against every one of those types despite their claims “I AM A TENNIS PLAYER”...the ones that really crack me up or the ones that get dressed have their racquet and then just stand around the court talking about tennis and other players etc...their LOVE of the BEST player...but actually never PLAY the game...HAHA

Maybe. But did I know any? A correct answer from a Jew is highly valued.
more than a Japanese? Or Buddhist? Muslim? Why a correct answer form a Jew...I know a Jew who called their father a LIAR...so do they ever give a correct answer?

And yet, if you are just going with Scripture God's Law is much better than the world in which we live, and yet it cannot be compared as if to bring it down to the world's level.
yes rather we OBEY YAH rather than man...his traditions...

I do not know much about Zionism.
it’s up to you...would advise it if you wish to walk closer to your Master...
Only that it is recent.
NOPE...EXACTLY WRONG...Zionism is a boastful self righteousness and occured when LUCIFER became prideful and wished to elevate himself even supplant the divine order...Zionism was in the garden of Eden when Eve deceived herself her understanding of Yah’s prohibition to reach for MORE...it was there when Adam and Eve took leaves and covered themselves in a physical work of self righteousness...rather than repent remorse shame beg for mercy...Zionism was there Cain met Abel bleed out into the ground...at the Tower of Babel...at the 666 talents of gold in Solomon’s temple...after the resurrection when the disciples asked Yahushua “is this when you will restore the glory of Israel?”

Only if the Law was abolished would this have any import.
it was ONE LAW that demanded this “marriage of jew and goyim” to occur...if the Law was abolished it would matter NOT who was jew or goy...

Oh. You believe that there is something wrong with being a Jew but not with being an Israelite for example?
nothing “wrong” just NOT IN HIM...there is no jew in Him Israelite yes but it was specifically the jews that finally killed their Bridegroom and FOREVER destroyed that marriage with His death “death did them part” {quote]I can see them as the same thing.[/quote] we are NOT grafted INTO judah...we are no sovereign citizens of judah...it is NOT in Him there is NO israelite or goyim but JEW...NOPE sorry NOT THE SAME...

Some were cut off, not all.
true there were MYRIADS of believers still zealous of the Law but they were NO LONGER JEWS but followers of ONE ANOINTED which JEWS REJECTED claiming HE HAD NOT COME YET

And God is able to graft them in again.
the fact they REFUSE to give up being JEWS is why they are NOT able to be grafted in...the ONLY way Yah can have them grafted in is if they accept that HE had a SON and that SON came to save ALL...but well they would rather be jews...reject His only begotten Son and wait STILL for a messiah not yet come...maybe if they build a THIRD TEMPLE...

What is personal privacy when you live with other people? They want to eat their meals in peace apparently. I don't know why I was told that I am not supposed to talk to them about religion.
YOUR FAULT YOU DON’T KNOW...it’s all over scripture...THEY HATE HIM the One you love...they want their tradition their religion...they would kill for “their” Sabbath but would kill the Lord of the Sabbath again...

There is wisdom in it, but I want to share the gospel with everyone. Some say that the gospel is not about religion. Like God and religion are different discussions. Talk to me about God, not religion. And I have thought of myself as on the level of an ultra-Orthodox Jew. A religious Jew. A religious Christian. A religious person. And not religious. It depends on what people are talking about.
good luck with the ecumenicalness of it all...ROME couldn’t convert them...they would rather keep their self IMAGE idolatry...their abomination of desolation then repent confess deny themselves die to self be reborn IN HIM and NO LONGER JEWS...but IN HIM

Would not say what? I believe that I am a Jew, but was then told by a Jew (a Messianic Rabbi) that I was just grafted in which means I am or was a Gentile.
He was kinda right...you remain a grafted in BELIEVER IN HIM ISRAELITE former gentile but yes NOT a jew either...what was that about correct answers from jews? LOL

I don't want to what?
understand something...

See what? He is enough. The reason I am Jewish is because of Yeshua's instruction in Matthew 5:17-20.
that Law was not given to JUST DA JEWS bro...but to WHOSOEVER believeth in Him...just like WHOSOEVER left egypt were under ONE LAW...is why even the Sabbath was given to the WHOSOEVERS in their gates...throughout the time the church was in the wilderness WHOSOEVERS were with them...ONE LAW for the native and the goyim alike...those WHOSOEVERS...but you went and became a jew who are not jews...because Yahushua WAS NOT ENOUGH to get you to KEEP the Law which He did NOT abolish nor change the custom Moses delivered...

I don't want to what?
understand you are Israel if you are reborn and obey live HIM HIS WAY...no need to be jew...

I would respect others if I don't know and it is their hospitality. There is wisdom in visiting a place once. Or another place twice. Or in all the Messianic Congregations I have gone to. Besides that I grew up at a Bible Chapel that happened to be Plymouth Brethren and also I was later non-denominational.
right but you are NOT visiting synagogues of jews who HATE HIM and would REJECT you even if you ate kosher did no sexual immorality or bring clean food not offered to idols...

Peter was clear Yah already made NO DISTINCTION by given believing and obedient goyim the Holy Spirit...but you wish to be jewish...and if you wish to circumcise you make what He did useless as it is the heart that needs circumcision...RATHER MERCY THAN SACRIFICE was what PLAN A was intended but then sin...

clefty

I know it's cool to look for every IF in the Bible and think you've found some treasure, but seriously...try and gather your thoughts before spewing all over the page.

The law uses the word IF as a condition for salvation.
no it doesn’t...IF you love Him you will do His works/commands...it is NOT if you do the works/commandment you will love Him...

"If you have heard" is not a condition of anything except whether you have heard or not.

If you had heard you would WANT to do the works you now avoid...just as if you believed you would be saved and want yourself to be baptized...

Those that have ears let them hear...is not just did you hear me? But more like ARE YOU FEELING THIS? Ya dig?