Why People Do Not Confess Their Sins

glorydaz

no it doesn’t...IF you love Him you will do His works/commands...it is NOT if you do the works/commandment you will love Him...

Why are you changing the subject? If you confess your sins is a matter of law...not grace.

We are only able to love Him because His love is shed abroad on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and it is God who works in us both to will and to do His good pleasure.

Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.​

So, your boasting is not allowed.

If you had heard you would WANT to do the works you now avoid...just as if you believed you would be saved and want yourself to be baptized...

Those that have ears let them hear...is not just did you hear me? But more like ARE YOU FEELING THIS? Ya dig?

Yeah, I'm feeling your need to boast in the flesh. :sigh:

clefty

Why are you changing the subject? If you confess your sins is a matter of law...not grace.
why would you confess your sins? Is the subject...

We are only able to love Him because His love is shed abroad on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and it is God who works in us both to will and to do His good pleasure.
that is another subject...able to love Him how like the pagans love? Or Buddhists or muslims love? Peter was clear the Holy Spirit was given to those who obey...NO DISTINCTION between jew and goyim

Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
unless you grieve It...

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.​
IF “as you have always obeyed...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” is the verse before that...and these come right after ”do all things that you may become BLAMELESS and HARMLESS...WITHOUT FAULT...press to the goal...stand fast

Help the woman who labored with Paul in the gospel with fellow workers Phil 4:3

You apparently not one of those women who labors to do works in the gospel IF she has heard...or if she continued in the faith...or if she had been raised in Christ

So, your boasting is not allowed.
being NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Yahushua for it is the Power of Yah unto salvation to EVERYONE that believeth...

Yeah, I'm feeling your need to boast in the flesh. :sigh:
cuz His people WANT to do works? For what was done for them by Him? And you think just getting it is enough? No show of gratitude

Typical welfare queen response looking down her nose at those going to work...”there they go boasting again driving their boasting cars living in boasting houses”

but “boast in this that he understands and knows Me that I am Yah Who exercises loving devotion justice and righteousness on the earth—-for I delight in these things declares Yah.” Jer 9:24

Delight in what? Righteousness...doing “good job servant” work

Aspire to please Him 2 Cor 5:9

That you may walk in a manner WORTHY of the Lord and may please Him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of Yah Col 1:10

In Yah we have boasted all day long, and Your name we will praise forever. Ps 44:8

My soul will boast in Yah let the oppressed hear and rejoice Ps 34:2

1 Cor 1:31 let him who boasts boast in Yah

2 Cor 10:17 let him who boast boast in Yah

Must be ok to boast in Him...

Boast in the cross too...is why I want to do the works...

Now knowing we please Him IS BECAUSE only in HIM we can...

You just hating cuz some can...while you layabout LAYodiceans will be spit out...

Last edited:

glorydaz

why would you confess your sins? Is the subject...

that is another subject...able to love Him how like the pagans love? Or Buddhists or muslims love? Peter was clear the Holy Spirit was given to those who obey...NO DISTINCTION between jew and goyim

unless you grieve It...

IF “as you have always obeyed...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” is the verse before that...and these come right after ”do all things that you may become BLAMELESS and HARMLESS...WITHOUT FAULT...press to the goal...stand fast

Help the woman who labored with Paul in the gospel with fellow workers Phil 4:3

You apparently not one of those woman who labor do works IF they have heard

being NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Yahushua for it is the Power of Yah unto salvation to EVERYONE that believeth...

cuz His people WANT to do works? For what was done for them by Him? And you think just getting it is enough? No show of gratitude

Typical welfare queen response looking down her nose at those going to work...”there they go boasting again driving their boasting cars living in boasting houses”

but “boast in this that he understands and knows Me that I am Yah Who exercises loving devotion justice and righteousness on the earth—-for I delight in these things declares Yah.” Jer 9:24

Delight in what? Righteousness...doing “good job servant” work

Aspire to please Him 2 Cor 5:9

That you may walk in a manner WORTHY of the Lord and may please Him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of Yah Col 1:10

In Yah we have boasted all day long, and Your name we will praise forever. Ps 44:8

My soul will boast in Yah let the oppressed hear and rejoice Ps 34:2

1 Cor 1:31 let him who boasts boast in Yah

2 Cor 10:17 let him who boast boast in Yah

Must be ok to boast in Him...

Boast in the cross too...is why I want to do the works...

Now knowing we please Him IS BECAUSE only in HIM we can...

You just hating cuz some can...while you layabout LAYodiceans will be spit out...

Clearly you are the accuser of the brethren.

You simply aren't worth the effort it would take to respond to this nonsense.

Be gone, :troll:

clefty

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
people really do make too much of it...I like to play tennis and thus WANT to keep the rules...and prefer to play with another that also WANTS to play tennis thus DUH wants to keep the rules...I also teach tennis and can immediately can tell who GETS IT and WANTS TO IMPROVE...practice and work out and diligently studying the game other players and comparing themselves to the BEST and to their former NOT PLAYING ways...EAGER for correction desirous to learn and demonstrate it...but YEAH who put that LOVE that WILL to WANT to play? Who knows...would say a tennis god but there are none...
No tennis gods.
But around here its BOO HOO...WAY TOO MANY RULES...I JUST WANNA WIN (without the work)...or even I don’t REALLY just look like a tennis player...HAHA...or THE RULES HAVE CHANGED...OR I DONT HAVE TO KEEP THOSE RULES...or HE KEPT THEM SO I DONT HAVE TO or HE CHANGED THEM etc...
Scripture is good. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching and for reproof and for training in righteousness that the man of God would be adequate equipped for every good work. It is talking about the TaNaKh or the Old Testament, but we live in the time of the new covenant.
I have played against every one of those types despite their claims “I AM A TENNIS PLAYER”...the ones that really crack me up or the ones that get dressed have their racquet and then just stand around the court talking about tennis and other players etc...their LOVE of the BEST player...but actually never PLAY the game...HAHA
Can a person who knows the rules live as a person without or above the rules such as when they are not playing?
more than a Japanese? Or Buddhist? Muslim? Why a correct answer form a Jew...I know a Jew who called their father a LIAR...so do they ever give a correct answer?
A correct answer from a Jew because they actually know Scripture and the right answer to a question.
yes rather we OBEY YAH rather than man...his traditions...
Obey God. Man comes up with all kinds of traditions. Tradition and traditions are good when they come from God.
it’s up to you...would advise it if you wish to walk closer to your Master... NOPE...EXACTLY WRONG...Zionism is a boastful self righteousness and occured when LUCIFER became prideful and wished to elevate himself even supplant the divine order...Zionism was in the garden of Eden when Eve deceived herself her understanding of Yah’s prohibition to reach for MORE...it was there when Adam and Eve took leaves and covered themselves in a physical work of self righteousness...rather than repent remorse shame beg for mercy...Zionism was there Cain met Abel bleed out into the ground...at the Tower of Babel...at the 666 talents of gold in Solomon’s temple...after the resurrection when the disciples asked Yahushua “is this when you will restore the glory of Israel?”
I do not believe that. Between Isaiah and Ezekiel and the Latin word Lucifer I see the king of Tyre and the king of Babylon not someone called Lucifer.
it was ONE LAW that demanded this “marriage of jew and goyim” to occur...if the Law was abolished it would matter NOT who was jew or goy...
What do you mean?
nothing “wrong” just NOT IN HIM...there is no jew in Him Israelite yes but it was specifically the jews that finally killed their Bridegroom and FOREVER destroyed that marriage with His death “death did them part” {quote]I can see them as the same thing.
we are NOT grafted INTO judah...we are no sovereign citizens of judah...it is NOT in Him there is NO israelite or goyim but JEW...NOPE sorry NOT THE SAME...
[/QUOTE]
Is an Israelite a Jew or a Jew an Israelite? Thinking about that might help. What is the definition of the word Jew?
true there were MYRIADS of believers still zealous of the Law but they were NO LONGER JEWS but followers of ONE ANOINTED which JEWS REJECTED claiming HE HAD NOT COME YET
The early church was entirely Jewish. Gentiles or Greeks were added to their number.
the fact they REFUSE to give up being JEWS is why they are NOT able to be grafted in...the ONLY way Yah can have them grafted in is if they accept that HE had a SON and that SON came to save ALL...but well they would rather be jews...reject His only begotten Son and wait STILL for a messiah not yet come...maybe if they build a THIRD TEMPLE...
There still might be another temple. The Ezekiel Temple at least.
YOUR FAULT YOU DON’T KNOW...it’s all over scripture...THEY HATE HIM the One you love...they want their tradition their religion...they would kill for “their” Sabbath but would kill the Lord of the Sabbath again...
What you read in Scripture is not necessarily true of those who you meet in life.
good luck with the ecumenicalness of it all...ROME couldn’t convert them...they would rather keep their self IMAGE idolatry...their abomination of desolation then repent confess deny themselves die to self be reborn IN HIM and NO LONGER JEWS...but IN HIM
What abomination of desolation I don't know. Truth always wins out.
He was kinda right...you remain a grafted in BELIEVER IN HIM ISRAELITE former gentile but yes NOT a jew either...what was that about correct answers from jews? LOL
There are things that matter and that are important. Understanding the truth is foremost.
understand something...

that Law was not given to JUST DA JEWS bro...but to WHOSOEVER believeth in Him...just like WHOSOEVER left egypt were under ONE LAW...is why even the Sabbath was given to the WHOSOEVERS in their gates...throughout the time the church was in the wilderness WHOSOEVERS were with them...ONE LAW for the native and the goyim alike...those WHOSOEVERS...but you went and became a jew who are not jews...because Yahushua WAS NOT ENOUGH to get you to KEEP the Law which He did NOT abolish nor change the custom Moses delivered...
Can we say that He didn't change anything?
understand you are Israel if you are reborn and obey live HIM HIS WAY...no need to be jew...
Someone may see me as a Jew though I chose the tribe of Levi. Maybe chose Judah at some point. Others.
right but you are NOT visiting synagogues of jews who HATE HIM and would REJECT you even if you ate kosher did no sexual immorality or bring clean food not offered to idols...
I am not sure what you are trying to say.
Peter was clear Yah already made NO DISTINCTION by given believing and obedient goyim the Holy Spirit...but you wish to be jewish...and if you wish to circumcise you make what He did useless as it is the heart that needs circumcision...RATHER MERCY THAN SACRIFICE was what PLAN A was intended but then sin...
Sin over obedience is never good.

clefty

Yes, you're a cult. We can tell.

Ouch it hurts...the lack of emojis

A cult eh? Probaby heretical to you...

Acts 24:14 “But this I confess to you, that according to the Way, which they call a sect (hairesin | αἵρεσιν | acc sg fem), thus I worship the God of our fathers, believing all things that are according to the Law and written in the Prophets...”

But yes persecuting Romans like you thought mine a cult...superstition jewish cult

Tried to outlaw it too...

https://aeon.co/essays/how-an-obscure-oriental-cult-converted-a-vast-pagan-roman-empire

But after Romans made some changes to it “the Way” became much more popular for being much less “jewish”...

Adding ikons emojis and swine and worship on Sundays...all the more popular among pagans and gnostic Nicolaitanes desiring to change the customs of Moses NOT dispensed to them...sound familiar?

Last edited:

glorydaz

Ouch it hurts...the lack of emojis

A cult eh? Probaby heretical to you...

Acts 24:14 “But this I confess to you, that according to the Way, which they call a sect (hairesin | αἵρεσιν | acc sg fem), thus I worship the God of our fathers, believing all things that are according to the Law and written in the Prophets...”

But yes persecuting Romans like you thought mine a cult...superstition jewish cult

Tried to outlaw it too...

https://aeon.co/essays/how-an-obscure-oriental-cult-converted-a-vast-pagan-roman-empire

But after Romans made some changes to it “the Way” became much more popular for being much less “jewish”...

Adding ikons emojis and swine and worship on Sundays...all the more popular among pagans and gnostic Nicolaitanes desiring to change the customs of Moses NOT dispensed to them...sound familiar?

:troll: