Is Jesus a demigod?

drbrumley

Do you recognize God as your father?

1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? 3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.*

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There has never been a time Jesus did not exist..Jesus is His incarnation name.
Time is a very funny thing, a thing you cannot see. Or feel or taste or touch or smell, time is a mystery. :music:
1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? 3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.*
:)

genuineoriginal

Jesus is not a demigod.
Easy to say, but both of you consider Him as such.
You believe Jesus Christ is a lesser God, don't you?
There is a difference between a lesser god and a demigod.

In Norse mythology Thor was a lesser god, Thor was a full god but not the ruler of the gods.
In Greek mythology Heracles was a demigod, Heracles was half god and half man.

Jesus was a full god before the incarnation, Jesus was a full human during the incarnation, Jesus is now a full god after the resurrection and transformation.

genuineoriginal

Are the messengers of god, ie. angels and his sons, demigods? They are supernatural to our perception.
Many of the pagan myths are built around supernatural beings, whether angels of something else, being regarded as gods (along with natural phenomena).
The supernatural beings that had carnal relations with humans created demigods, which were included in the pagan myths.

genuineoriginal

We are not sons of The Most High.
Sure we are.
Right now we are the sons of God.

1 John 3:2
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.​