The Day Of Rest

clefty

I said
lol No covicted is what got me banned. I know what people have to go through to believe the Holy Spirit. And it is very painful. The truth always arouses unclean spirits in people and one must fight through the unclean spirits to believe the Holy Spirit. It all depends on how much faith one has. Those who are weak and have poor faith give into the spirits working on them and try what ever they can to shut me up. Even banning me for rediculous reasons. Others fight against their emotions and believe. And learn.

SQUEAKY!!! You are ALIVE!! Missed you buddy...hope you got some rest...

Looks like you came back swinging...I mean from limb to limb...LOL

Yeah well I hope I dont do what you did to get banned...maybe it means I aint provoking enough? I mean Paul was constantly getting beat up...not by the world either...

Oh well...hope you behave and take it easy with your sword...seems like you cut yourself a lot...

Anywho...good to see your back...let’s see if you got any new stuff...

So how many Holy Ghostesses are there?...the One hovering on the waters...the One that tormented Saul? All the ones that counciled about Ahab...the lying one...or maybe that one isnt holy? Are any others holy or just one Holy...

The One that He sent? or the One His Father did?...

That question still stumps the church and caused it to split...

The East claims the Spirit comes from the Father only...

The West that it comes from both Father and Son...

Odd that the Son is of the Holy Spirit but calls a third Father...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
SQUEAKY!!! You are ALIVE!! Missed you buddy...hope you got some rest...

Looks like you came back swinging...I mean from limb to limb...LOL

Yeah well I hope I dont do what you did to get banned...maybe it means I aint provoking enough? I mean Paul was constantly getting beat up...not by the world either...

Oh well...hope you behave and take it easy with your sword...seems like you cut yourself a lot...

Anywho...good to see your back...let’s see if you got any new stuff...

So how many Holy Ghostesses are there?...the One hovering on the waters...the One that tormented Saul? All the ones that counciled about Ahab...the lying one...or maybe that one isnt holy? Are any others holy or just one Holy...

The One that He sent? or the One His Father did?...

That question still stumps the church and caused it to split...

The East claims the Spirit comes from the Father only...

The West that it comes from both Father and Son...

Odd that the Son is of the Holy Spirit but calls a third Father...

I said
thats so sad. Your still just guessing. No evidence, no proof, no Holy Spirit. Well you keep trying maybe one day, we can hope.

Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit-New Wine-Unknown Tongue
[1Co 2:1-5, 7, 9-11, 13-15
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
[2] For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
[3] I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
[4] And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
[5] that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ...
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ...
[9] But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
[10] But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. ...
[13] These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.
[Jhn 16:25, 27
[25] "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. ...
[27] "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
[Jhn 14:13, 24-26
[13] "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. ...
[24] "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
[25] "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[1Co 14:10-11
[10] There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them [is] without significance.
[11] Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks [will be] a foreigner to me.
[1Jo 5:14-15
[14] Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
[15] And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[Mat 13:11-13, 16-17
[11] He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
[12] "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
[13] "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. ...
[16] "But blessed [are] your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
[17] "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous [men] desired to see what you see, and did not see [it], and to hear what you hear, and did not hear [it].

xxx Its a knowledge that is so simple. Intellectuals will never see it. It can only be obtained by follow the Holy Spirit into the kingdom of God(inside). And purging all your carnality and emotions. You cant gain this knowledge by reading other books and listening to other opinions. Only by submitting to the Holy Spirit and Jesus.

clefty

I said
thats so sad. Your still just guessing. No evidence, no proof, no Holy Spirit. Well you keep trying maybe one day, we can hope.

Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit-New Wine-Unknown Tongue
[1Co 2:1-5, 7, 9-11, 13-15
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
[2] For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
[3] I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
[4] And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
[5] that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ...
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ...
[9] But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
[10] But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. ...
[13] These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.
[Jhn 16:25, 27
[25] "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. ...
[27] "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
[Jhn 14:13, 24-26
[13] "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. ...
[24] "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
[25] "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[1Co 14:10-11
[10] There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them [is] without significance.
[11] Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks [will be] a foreigner to me.
[1Jo 5:14-15
[14] Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
[15] And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[Mat 13:11-13, 16-17
[11] He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
[12] "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
[13] "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. ...
[16] "But blessed [are] your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
[17] "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous [men] desired to see what you see, and did not see [it], and to hear what you hear, and did not hear [it].

xxx Its a knowledge that is so simple. Intellectuals will never see it. It can only be obtained by follow the Holy Spirit into the kingdom of God(inside). And purging all your carnality and emotions. You cant gain this knowledge by reading other books and listening to other opinions. Only by submitting to the Holy Spirit and Jesus.

Yeah but

“I said
This Holy Spirit had never been here before and Jesus said He would even have to leave or it wouldnt come.”

“I said
Apparently this one has never been here before.”

“I said
A Holy Spirit is an angel that God made into a spirit. And He only quotes the Holy Word.”

SQUEAKY!!!! HOW MANY ARE THERE?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yeah but

“I said
This Holy Spirit had never been here before and Jesus said He would even have to leave or it wouldnt come.”

“I said
Apparently this one has never been here before.”

“I said
A Holy Spirit is an angel that God made into a spirit. And He only quotes the Holy Word.”

SQUEAKY!!!! HOW MANY ARE THERE?

I said
Well there are enough that everyone can have their own. To bad you havent found yours yet.

clefty

I said
Well there are enough that everyone can have their own. To bad you havent found yours yet.

So it’s the Father the Son and the Holy Ghostessess? 1+1+7 Billion= 1?

This is entertaining...does explain why christians live convinced of their own way is ok...doing right in there own eyes...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So it’s the Father the Son and the Holy Ghostessess? 1+1+7 Billion= 1?

This is entertaining...does explain why christians live convinced of their own way is ok...doing right in there own eyes...

I said
lol You really dont understand anything about the bible do you. The bible is written to each one of us. And a true Christian (not Jew) will read it as a personal letter to them. It says "you" not them. The Holy Spirit will teach "you".

[Jhn 14:26

clefty

I said
lol You really dont understand anything about the bible do you. The bible is written to each one of us. And a true Christian (not Jew) will read it as a personal letter to them. It says "you" not them. The Holy Spirit will teach "you".

[Jhn 14:26

I asked “How many Holy Ghostessess?”

You answered:

“I said
Well there are enough that everyone can have their own.”

One teacher teaching many students is NOT for each student ONE TEACHER...

Tutor maybe...but you dont continue practicing what tutors teach anyway...claiming that once the tutorial is over you can do whatever you want...LOL

Squeaky and his army of ghosts...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I asked “How many Holy Ghostessess?”

You answered:

“I said
Well there are enough that everyone can have their own.”

One teacher teaching many students is NOT for each student ONE TEACHER...

Tutor maybe...but you dont continue practicing what tutors teach anyway...claiming that once the tutorial is over you can do whatever you want...LOL

Squeaky and his army of ghosts...

I said
lololol You make a good example of a blind Jew. God tells us real Christians that He blinded the Jews. And you are living proof. The way you use your own opinion as some kind of authority.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

I said
lololol You make a good example of a blind Jew. God tells us real Christians that He blinded the Jews. And you are living proof. The way you use your own opinion as some kind of authority.

[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Matt 24:20 That He expected winter times and Sabbath times to continue into the future is not my opinion...

Nor is His instructions believers keep a sabbastimos which remains...

Sabbath...made for man...even Squeaky...not just for jews...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 24:20 That He expected winter times and Sabbath times to continue into the future is not my opinion...

Nor is His instructions believers keep a sabbastimos which remains...

Sabbath...made for man...even Squeaky...not just for jews...

I said
lol You really should start reading the new testament and get rid of some of them demons that are driving you.Man was not made for the Sabbath . And Jesus is also Lord of the Sabbath if Jesus wants to allow us to keep or not keep the Sabbath He has that authority.

[Mar 2:27-28
[27] And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
[28] "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."

clefty

I said
lol You really should start reading the new testament and get rid of some of them demons that are driving you.Man was not made for the Sabbath . And Jesus is also Lord of the Sabbath if Jesus wants to allow us to keep or not keep the Sabbath He has that authority.

[Mar 2:27-28
[27] And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
[28] "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."

That was from the NT He authored for you to follow...you should not follow jewish false witness that He changed the customs Moses delivered...

That authority is demonstrated from His creating the Sabbath...LOL...why would He change that? Why would Lord of London change it to York? LOL

Just cuz He has authority does not mean He changed it...cuz well it can’t be changed as it demonstrates HE HAS AUTHORITY AS CREATOR...duh

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That was from the NT He authored for you to follow...you should not follow jewish false witness that He changed the customs Moses delivered...

That authority is demonstrated from His creating the Sabbath...LOL...why would He change that? Why would Lord of London change it to York? LOL

Just cuz He has authority does not mean He changed it...cuz well it can’t be changed as it demonstrates HE HAS AUTHORITY AS CREATOR...duh

I said
Your an idiot.

The Sabbath day of rest in the old testament was only a shadow of the true day of rest in the new testament.
[Mat 4:17
[17] From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
[Jhn 10:1, 6-9
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[6] Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[9] "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
[Col 2:16-17
[16] So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
[17] which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.

clefty

I said
Your an idiot.

The Sabbath day of rest in the old testament was only a shadow of the true day of rest in the new testament.
[Mat 4:17
[17] From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
[Jhn 10:1, 6-9
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[6] Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[9] "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
[Col 2:16-17
[16] So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
[17] which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.

The devil is in the details...you are with him changing the jots and tittles too...changing the times and law...NOT with His people who still have a sabbatismos...Heb 4:9

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The devil is in the details...you are with him changing the jots and tittles too...changing the times and law...NOT with His people who still have a sabbatismos...Heb 4:9

I said
lol Your an idiot. God has blinded what you call His people, the Jews. Your blind.

[Eph 4:18
[18] having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;