The Day Of Rest

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
(MILK DISCIPLE),THREE YEARS TO BEAR FRUIT, HEARER) CHOSEN,HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS VERSES
ELEVEN MORE YEARS (MEAT APOSTLE),TO COME TO REVELATIONS AT THE END(DAYOFREST)

Rev 22:11
11 "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."
Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
John 14:26 (DOER)
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 3:5
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
Rom 8:13-14
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:6-7
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
1 Cor 15:46-48
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.
47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.
1 Cor 15:49
49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
Mark 2:22
22 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
John 6:27-29
27 "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."
28 Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?"
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
John 16:21-23
21 "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
22 "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.
23 "And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
Gal 2:1-3
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
3 Yet not even Titus who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised.
Luke 9:62
62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
1 Cor 9:10
10 Or does He say it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written, that he who plows should plow in hope, and he who threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope.
Rom 8:24-25
24 For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?
25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.
1 Tim 6:7-8
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Heb 4:1-5
1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter My rest," although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
5 and again in this place: "They shall not enter My rest."
Heb 4:9-10
9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
Col 2:11-14
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Luke 17:7-10 (2/14/98)
7 "And which of you, having a servant plowing or tending sheep, will say to him when he has come in from the field, 'Come at once and sit down to eat'?
8 "But will he not rather say to him, 'Prepare something for my supper, and gird yourself and serve me till I have eaten and drunk, and afterward you will eat and drink'?
9 "Does he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I think not.
10 "So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, 'We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.'"
Rev 22:10-11
10 And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.
11 "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."
John 6:37-39
37 "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
2 Cor 12:7
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
Heb 2:11
11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Heb 10:10
10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Heb 10:16-17
16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,"
17 then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
Jude 1:1-2
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
Heb 4:3-4
3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter My rest," although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
Heb 4:8-11
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
11 Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)
XXX There is a day of rest for the Spirit led. It can only be found by the children of God who has followed the Holy Spirit to it. They were called and chosen, they crucified their flesh with its passions and feelings, they were sanctified, they done the works, they found the day of rest. They went back into the garden of Eden. They dont need friends, Christ is their friend. They dont need a job, God is their provider. They dont need, because all is theirs. The Day Of Rest is in the Revelations of Jesus Christ.

Col 2:9-11
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Heb 3:17-19
17 Now with whom was He angry forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose corpses fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who did not obey?
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Luke 17:7-10 (2/14/98)
7 "And which of you, having a servant plowing or tending sheep, will say to him when he has come in from the field, 'Come at once and sit down to eat'?
8 "But will he not rather say to him, 'Prepare something for my supper, and gird yourself and serve me till I have eaten and drunk, and afterward you will eat and drink'?
9 "Does he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I think not.
10 "So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, 'We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.'"
Rev 22:10-11
10 And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.
John 6:37-39
37 "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
2 Cor 12:7
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
Heb 2:11
11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Heb 10:10
10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Heb 10:16-17
16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,"
17 then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
Jude 1:1-2
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
Heb 4:3-4
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
11 Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)
XXX There is a day of rest for the Spirit led. It can only be found by the children of God who has followed the Holy Spirit to it. They were called and chosen, they crucified their flesh with its passions and feelings, they were sanctified, they done the works, they found the day of rest. They went back into the garden of Eden. They dont need friends, Christ is their friend. They dont need a job, God is their provider. They dont need, because all is theirs. The Day Of Rest is in the Revelations of Jesus Christ.

Col 2:9-11
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Heb 3:17-19
17 Now with whom was He angry forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose corpses fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who did not obey?
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
(NKJ)

What is this day of rest?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is this day of rest?

I said
There are two days of rest. One is when one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ.

And the second Day Of Rest is when the Lord comes and rules for a thousand years.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There are two days of rest. One is when one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ.

And the second Day Of Rest is when the Lord comes and rules for a thousand years.

I have heard of both of these. Why do you think them? Do you know history or rather Scripture well enough to explain what you have shared from Hebrews?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have heard of both of these. Why do you think them? Do you know history or rather Scripture well enough to explain what you have shared from Hebrews?

I said
lol I dont have to know history. I know the Holy Spirit. I know Jesus. They know history.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

I said
NO OTHER WAY (NEW TESTAMENT)
JESUS IS THE NEW TESTAMENT
Luke 13:24
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
1 Cor 3:10-11
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Phil 3:2-3
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Col 2:18-19
18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.
Luke 6:47-49
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
48 "He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.
49 "But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great."
John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
John 16:28
28 "I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father."
Eph 2:17-18
17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
Matt 11:27-30
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
John 5:23
23 "that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

xxxJesus Christ is the only Way to the (Father who is The only True God). The new testament is Jesus Christ with us. There is NO OTHER WAY to God. You do NOT have the real God if you do not abide in the new testament.Obeying Jesus' commandments is the Way.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus made the Way. But it is up to us to obey. If we dont obey His commandments, and the Word is not abiding in us.Quote it. Then we are liars about our salvation.

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Can a person read how he didn't, or does the writer of Hebrews just say it? Why is it said? Why is Joshua mentioned? No speculation allowed.

I said
lol Your back to that straining out gnats again. Every verse is a spiritual principle that can be used to answer questions in your mind. But the devil is always there trying to give us questions that cant be answered to get us off on a tangent. That is why it says to avoid foolish questions even in your own mind.

Foolish Questions Testing

Matt 19:3
3 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?"
(NKJ)

Mark 8:11
11 Then the Pharisees came out and began to dispute with Him, seeking from Him a sign from heaven, testing Him.
(NKJ)

Matt 22:35-36
35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying,
36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"
(NKJ)

John 8:6
6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.
(NKJ)

Matt 16:1
1 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.
(NKJ)

Luke 11:16
16 Others, testing Him, sought from Him a sign from heaven.
(NKJ)

[2Ti 2:23
[23] But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
[Tit 3:3
[3] For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your back to that straining out gnats again. Every verse is a spiritual principle that can be used to answer questions in your mind. But the devil is always there trying to give us questions that cant be answered to get us off on a tangent. That is why it says to avoid foolish questions even in your own mind.

Foolish Questions Testing

Matt 19:3
3 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?"
(NKJ)

Mark 8:11
11 Then the Pharisees came out and began to dispute with Him, seeking from Him a sign from heaven, testing Him.
(NKJ)

Matt 22:35-36
35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying,
36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"
(NKJ)

John 8:6
6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.
(NKJ)

Matt 16:1
1 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.
(NKJ)

Luke 11:16
16 Others, testing Him, sought from Him a sign from heaven.
(NKJ)

[23] But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
[Tit 3:3
[3] For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.
What is meant by a verse is not a foolish question. It is likely a teaching moment.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Can a person read how he didn't, or does the writer of Hebrews just say it? Why is it said? Why is Joshua mentioned? No speculation allowed.

What is meant by a verse is not a foolish question. It is likely a teaching moment.

I said
I'm sorry but that is a silly question.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I said
I'm sorry but that is a silly question.

Okay, but I have been asking it most of my life, and at one point I almost had an answer, so I have asked you. I do not know if you are ignorant of what the answer is, or if you do not want to share it for some reason.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay, but I have been asking it most of my life, and at one point I almost had an answer, so I have asked you. I do not know if you are ignorant of what the answer is, or if you do not want to share it for some reason.

I said
But what you are not listening to is why you have them questions what is the purpose of them questions. This is what Jesus teaches. If you dont know how to purge foolish questions they will torment you for years and keep you away from obeying Jesus. When I first got into scripture I was finding the answers for all my questions. Then I started getting questions that I couldnt find the answer to and they tormented me for a few years. And that could have been my breaking point until I read this verse. What it did was to reveal how the devil was taking up all my time so i couldnt study. One needs to learn how the devil deceives us into following a tangent. So I just said ok one when the time is right God will reveal the answer to me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But what you are not listening to is why you have them questions what is the purpose of them questions. This is what Jesus teaches. If you dont know how to purge foolish questions they will torment you for years and keep you away from obeying Jesus. When I first got into scripture I was finding the answers for all my questions. Then I started getting questions that I couldnt find the answer to and they tormented me for a few years. And that could have been my breaking point until I read this verse. What it did was to reveal how the devil was taking up all my time so i couldnt study. One needs to learn how the devil deceives us into following a tangent. So I just said ok one when the time is right God will reveal the answer to me.

It may be foolish to you, but it is in the new testament so that isn't it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

It may be foolish to you, but it is in the new testament so that isn't it.

I said
You said it best when you said you have been asking it most of your life. doesnt that tell you something. One of the gifts from God is how to let things go.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I said
You said it best when you said you have been asking it most of your life. doesnt that tell you something. One of the gifts from God is how to let things go.

Or when to put in the diligent study. There have been times.