Sabbath

clefty

I said
Them seem like silly questions full of guile.

What seems to you is exactly the problem...

A better answer to “When was that New COvenant written by Him?” Would be “when He taught His teachings and lived as an example for WHOSOEVER believeth in HIm...before they killed Him” See? NOT a silly question...and no guile...a real teachable moment for you...

Many think the new covenant was some how written out by Paul or other disciples or by the later traditions of the churches...but all along He wrote it Himself and sign and sealed it...exactly as He wanted it...

The other question was “what happens when its testator dies?” Well that last will and testament are in force AFTER the testator is deceased...so His disciples are disciplined to doing as He did when He was alive...

NO CHANGES are possible after the document is signed and sealed ok?

So again...WWJD?...do that...exactly that...

Not your lay about everyday church of LAYodicea...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What seems to you is exactly the problem...

A better answer to “When was that New COvenant written by Him?” Would be “when He taught His teachings and lived as an example for WHOSOEVER believeth in HIm...before they killed Him” See? NOT a silly question...and no guile...a real teachable moment for you...

Many think the new covenant was some how written out by Paul or other disciples or by the later traditions of the churches...but all along He wrote it Himself and sign and sealed it...exactly as He wanted it...

The other question was “what happens when its testator dies?” Well that last will and testament are in force AFTER the testator is deceased...so His disciples are disciplined to doing as He did when He was alive...

NO CHANGES are possible after the document is signed and sealed ok?

So again...WWJD?...do that...exactly that...

Not your lay about everyday church of LAYodicea...

I said
lol All carnal logic. None of which is in the new testament.Here are just afew of Jesus changes.

Jesus Changed The Law-Examples
[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Jhn 14:1
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
[Act 6:14
14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
[Rom 8:32
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
[1Co 15:3
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
[2Co 1:10
10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver [us],
[Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
[Mat 5:21-45
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have [your] cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

[Act 10:8-16
8 So when he had explained all [these] things to them, he sent them to Joppa.
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

xxx Jesus changed the law. Jesus changed righteousness. If there was any righteousness in the law Jesus died in vain.

clefty

I said
lol All carnal logic. None of which is in the new testament.Here are just afew of Jesus changes.

Jesus Changed The Law-Examples
[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Jhn 14:1
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
[Act 6:14
14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
[Rom 8:32
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
[1Co 15:3
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
[2Co 1:10
10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver [us],
[Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
[Mat 5:21-45
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have [your] cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

[Act 10:8-16
8 So when he had explained all [these] things to them, he sent them to Joppa.
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

xxx Jesus changed the law. Jesus changed righteousness. If there was any righteousness in the law Jesus died in vain.

You keep ignoring Matt 24:20 that He expected two times to continue into the future...the winter time and the Sabbath time...

Is why Heb 4:9 a sabbath keeping remains for His people...

Sabbath was made for man...not just jews...

You a man Squeaky? Obedient to His way...His faith...loving AS He loved you? Not adding or removing of His word?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You keep ignoring Matt 24:20 that He expected two times to continue into the future...the winter time and the Sabbath time...

You a man Squeaky? Obedient to His way...His faith...loving AS He loved you? Not adding or removing of His word?

I said
lol One verse misunderstood cant override a revelation.

clefty

I said
lol One verse misunderstood cant override a revelation.

And this spirit which you squeak of it follows scripture does it? obedient to it and His ways yes?

I mean so far your fruit don’t match His roots...you are NOT following Him HIS way

I mean lost in the woods I would be very suspicious of a guide which led down a path contrary to what is shown in the map...especially a map that warns of fake rangers with short cuts and other false ways...

Especially since there on top of the map in big letters it says there is only ONE WAY out...His

I mean here it says THIS way and you say “NAAAAWWWW any which way is fine as long as you convince yourself”...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And this spirit which you squeak of it follows scripture does it? obedient to it and His ways yes?

I mean so far your fruit don’t match His roots...you are NOT following Him HIS way

I mean lost in the woods I would be very suspicious of a guide which led down a path contrary to what is shown in the map...especially a map that warns of fake rangers with short cuts and other false ways...

Especially since there on top of the map in big letters it says there is only ONE WAY out...His

I mean here it says THIS way and you say “NAAAAWWWW any which way is fine as long as you convince yourself”...

I said
lol You said it best when you said "this spirit'. You have no idea of who the Holy Spirit is or how He speaks to us. That tells it all you are carnally minded without spiritual understanding. That is what I have been trying to show you. You are incapable of understand.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

The devil has blinded you.

[2Co 4:4
[4] whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

clefty

I said
lol You said it best when you said "this spirit'. You have no idea of who the Holy Spirit is or how He speaks to us. That tells it all you are carnally minded without spiritual understanding. That is what I have been trying to show you. You are incapable of understand.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

The devil has blinded you.

[2Co 4:4
[4] whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

The spirit that guides you into seven daze of rest...or worship whenever...or choose whatever day to set apart sanctify and make Holy...to break commandments or go contrary to as He lives and “as long as you are convinced in your own mind “is NOT the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit does NOT divide His house...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The spirit that guides you into seven daze of rest...or worship whenever...or choose whatever day to set apart sanctify and make Holy...to break commandments or go contrary to as He lives and “as long as you are convinced in your own mind “is NOT the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit does NOT divide His house...

I said
lol Blasphemy now.

clefty

I said
lol Blasphemy now.

You have sought to change both times and laws

You have been weighed in the balance and been found wanting

Check da fruits know da roots...ya dig?

Let no one judge you...your sabbath keeping...but the Body of Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have sought to change both times and laws

You have been weighed in the balance and been found wanting

Check da fruits know da roots...ya dig?

Let no one judge you...your sabbath keeping...but the Body of Christ

I said
I didnt change the law or the Sabbath Jesus did. Your argument is with Him not me. Go up to post number 63 And who me which of them changes is a lie. Then we can talk.

clefty

I said
I didnt change the law or the Sabbath Jesus did.
Nope He was clear DON’T THINK He came to abolish the law or by changing it...but to fulfill...when you fulfill a recipe you don’t destroy or change it...you get results

Your argument is with Him not me.
nope I delight in His law...what grace to know exactly what He want from me to do...gratitude for what He did for me...

Go up to post number 63
ok here it is again:

“You keep ignoring Matt 24:20 that He expected two times to continue into the future...the winter time and the Sabbath time...

You a man Squeaky? Obedient to His way...His faith...loving AS He loved you? Not adding or removing of His word?”

So you got an answer?

And who me which of them changes is a lie. Then we can talk.

LOL...I think you meant post #62...oh and BTW Peter explained the meaning of his vision not once but TWICE...and neither time did he even mention he was happy he could eat bacon now...

It had to with unclean goyim being able to hear the gospel...and sadly like you make a mess of it...

Starting with the jewish lie that Yahushua changed the customs and laws...

FOUR things were expected of goyim to continue crowding the synagogues to hear Moses read in every city EVERY SABBATH...

FOUR things were expected of the goyim in the new covenant which were already expected of goyim in the OT...3 of those 4 dealt with clean or unclean meats...that is correct dietary regulations found in the OT...

Now Squeaky do you really suppose only 4 things were required in order for the goyim to hear Moses read in every city ON EVERY SABBATH...oh wait...guess that is 5...

So Squeaky do you really suppose only 5 things were required of goyim to hear Moses read in every city on EVERY SABBATH?

Or do you suppose that goyim on every Sabbath were expected NOT TO MURDER or STEAL or COMMIT ADULTERY...

HEY SQUEAKY PAY ATTENTION HERE—————-> DO YOU THINK GOYIM WERE ALLOWED TO WORSHIP A FALSE GOD EVERY SABBATH WITH THEM JEWS?

How about bring in images/idols? Or blaspheme His Name? Or LIE like you do now?...

Squeaky would be there running around waving his hands in the air going “NO NO NO all this is OT!!!...NONE OF THIS CAME INTO THE NEW TESTAMENT....this wasnt how our Master lived before He signed the new covenant...where’s the swine meat?...oy veh!!!” LOL

Can’t wait for your entertaining erroneous display of swordsmanship...will stand back though...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope He was clear DON’T THINK He came to abolish the law or by changing it...but to fulfill...when you fulfill a recipe you don’t destroy or change it...you get results

nope I delight in His law...what grace to know exactly what He want from me to do...gratitude for what He did for me...

ok here it is again:

“You keep ignoring Matt 24:20 that He expected two times to continue into the future...the winter time and the Sabbath time...

You a man Squeaky? Obedient to His way...His faith...loving AS He loved you? Not adding or removing of His word?”

So you got an answer?

LOL...I think you meant post #62...oh and BTW Peter explained the meaning of his vision not once but TWICE...and neither time did he even mention he was happy he could eat bacon now...

It had to with unclean goyim being able to hear the gospel...and sadly like you make a mess of it...

Starting with the jewish lie that Yahushua changed the customs and laws...

FOUR things were expected of goyim to continue crowding the synagogues to hear Moses read in every city EVERY SABBATH...

FOUR things were expected of the goyim in the new covenant which were already expected of goyim in the OT...3 of those 4 dealt with clean or unclean meats...that is correct dietary regulations found in the OT...

Now Squeaky do you really suppose only 4 things were required in order for the goyim to hear Moses read in every city ON EVERY SABBATH...oh wait...guess that is 5...

So Squeaky do you really suppose only 5 things were required of goyim to hear Moses read in every city on EVERY SABBATH?

Or do you suppose that goyim on every Sabbath were expected NOT TO MURDER or STEAL or COMMIT ADULTERY...

HEY SQUEAKY PAY ATTENTION HERE—————-> DO YOU THINK GOYIM WERE ALLOWED TO WORSHIP A FALSE GOD EVERY SABBATH WITH THEM JEWS?

How about bring in images/idols? Or blaspheme His Name? Or LIE like you do now?...

Squeaky would be there running around waving his hands in the air going “NO NO NO all this is OT!!!...NONE OF THIS CAME INTO THE NEW TESTAMENT....this wasnt how our Master lived before He signed the new covenant...where’s the swine meat?...oy veh!!!” LOL

Can’t wait for your entertaining erroneous display of swordsmanship...will stand back though...

I said
lol I'm not even going to read your opinion anymore. If you cant come up with something spiritual your a waist of time.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL “Your a waist of time”...your waist prolly took some time...give it a Sabbath today...LOL

I said
lol Go read the OP and show me "with scripture" which part is wrong. Or take your petty personal opinion to someone who doesnt know the Holy Spirit.

clefty

They were being judged for keeping the Sabbath and festivals and such...

LOL...Nobody would even care if they were NOT keeping the Sabbath IF the Law was changed...

Matt 24:20 makes clear He expected two times to continue well into the future...winter times and Sabbath times...

So today it is winter in the northern hemisphere on earth (not sure what planet you are on)...oh and a Sabbath...imagine that...

If Sabbath was not included in the covenant He wrote with His teaching and life example signed with His blood and Sealed with His death then YOU must prove He removed it PRIOR His death as no changes are allowed after the testator is dead

You can’t...is why James his brother concluded the Jerusalem council in AD 50 expecting 4 things of goyim (crowding the synagogues every Sabbath)to KEEP hearing Moses read to them in every city on EVERY SABBATH...

Nothing there about Sunday or everyday worship...

DansingWall

I said
I didnt change the law or the Sabbath Jesus did.

Not so Squeaky

PROVERBS 24 [19] Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked;[20] For there shall be no reward to the evil man; THE CANDLE OF THE WICKED SHALL BE PUT OUT.[21] My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and MEDDLE NOT WITH THEM THAT ARE GIVEN TO CHANGE:[22] For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

PSALM 89 [30] IF HIS CHILDREN FORSAKE MY LAW, and walk not in my judgments; [31] If they break my statutes, AND KEEP NOT MY COMMANDMENTS; [32] Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. [33] Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail. [34] MY COVENANT WILL I NOT BREAK, NOR ALTER the thing that is gone out of my lips.

The "many" believe that Gods 4th commandment has been altered

ECCLES. 3 [14] I know that, WHATSOEVER GOD DOETH, IT SHALL BE FOR EVER: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. [15] That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

MALACHI 3 [2] BUT WHO MAY ABIDE THE DAY OF HIS COMING? AND WHO SHALL STAND WHEN HE APPEARETH? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:[3] And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.[4] Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.[5] And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.[6] FOR I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT;

HEBREWS 13 [8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

So why do many believe that their god is a wishy washy God. Changing continually.

Old testament – keep the sabbath
New testament – dont bother
1000 yr rest (in the Kingdom) – Gotta keep the sabbath again (scripture below)

ISAIAH 66 [22] For as the NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. [23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and FROM ONE SABBATH TO ANOTHER, shall ALL FLESH COME TO WORSHIP BEFORE ME, saith the Lord.

So has the sabbath been changed or altered? Squeaky makes that claim. But i gotta believe that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
Gal 5:3-5
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Rom 2:12
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 2:16
16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
1 Cor 9:20-21
20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law;
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Rom 9:31-33
31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 5:18
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Gal 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
2 Cor 1:22
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 1:13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
2 Cor 6:1
1 We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Phil 2:16
16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
Heb 7:12
Gal 3:3-5
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
4 Have you suffered so many things in vain-- if indeed it was in vain?
5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?--
Gal 3:11-13
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),
1 Cor 15:55-56
55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.
Rom 4:14-15
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
(NKJ)

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parts of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace. The old testament law was based on what you done. The new testament law is based on why you done it. The old testament law was an eye for an eye. The new testament law is turn the other cheek. You cant do both.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

DansingWall

OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.

First you imply we need not keep the law and then you post a scripture that says if you stumble in one point of the law you are guilty of all. Make up your mind ole boy.

clefty

First you imply we need not keep the law and then you post a scripture that says if you stumble in one point of the law you are guilty of all. Make up your mind ole boy.

Yeah...he likes to think things he was told to by Him to “think NOT”

He would rather follow jewish false witness I guess