Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
SABBATH
Deut 5:12-14 OLD TESTAMENT
12 'Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you.
13 Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
14 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall not do any work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates, that your manservant and your maidservant may rest as well as you.
Exod 31:13
13 "Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.

NEW TESTAMENT
Mark 2:27-28
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
28 "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Rom 14:5-6
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
Heb 10:25
25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
1 Cor 14:12
12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.
Matt 16:16
16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Matt 16:18
18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
Col 2:16-17
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
Luke 9:23
23 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
Luke 14:1-6
1 Now it happened, as He went into the house of one of the rulers of the Pharisees to eat bread on the Sabbath, that they watched Him closely.
2 And behold, there was a certain man before Him who had dropsy.
3 And Jesus, answering, spoke to the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"
4 But they kept silent. And He took him and healed him, and let him go.
5 Then He answered them, saying, "Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen into a pit, will not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?"
6 And they could not answer Him regarding these things.
John 2:12-17
12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He, His mother, His brothers, and His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.
13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers doing business.
15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables.
16 And He said to those who sold doves, "Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"
17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up."
John 2:23
23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did.
John 3:2
2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."
Luke 6:5
5 And He said to them, "The Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
Rom 14:4-10
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Acts 17:24-25
24 "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.
25 "Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
(NKJ)

xxThe Sabbath is one of the ten commandments that doesnt show up in the new testament as a command. So whether one keeps it or not is ok, as long as he is fully persuaded in his own mind. But its not worth argueing over. And anyone can apoint any day they want to as their Sabbath.
The new testament doesnt speak of which day of the week is the Sabbath.

Acts 2:46
46 So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart,
(NKJ)

10 You observe days and months and seasons and years.
11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.

John 4:23-24
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 7:17-24
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.
20 Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
21 Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, rather use it.
22 For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord's freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ's slave.
23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
24 Brethren, let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called.
(NKJ)

clefty

SABBATH
Deut 5:12-14 OLD TESTAMENT
12 'Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you.
13 Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
14 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall not do any work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates, that your manservant and your maidservant may rest as well as you.
Exod 31:13
13 "Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.

NEW TESTAMENT
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Heb 10:25
25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
1 Cor 14:12
12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.
Matt 16:16
16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Matt 16:18
18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
Col 2:16-17
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
Luke 9:23
23 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
Luke 14:1-6
1 Now it happened, as He went into the house of one of the rulers of the Pharisees to eat bread on the Sabbath, that they watched Him closely.
2 And behold, there was a certain man before Him who had dropsy.
3 And Jesus, answering, spoke to the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"
4 But they kept silent. And He took him and healed him, and let him go.
5 Then He answered them, saying, "Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen into a pit, will not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?"
6 And they could not answer Him regarding these things.
John 2:12-17
12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He, His mother, His brothers, and His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.
13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers doing business.
15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables.
16 And He said to those who sold doves, "Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"
17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up."
John 2:23
23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did.
John 3:2
2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."
Luke 6:5
5 And He said to them, "The Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
Rom 14:4-10
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Acts 17:24-25
24 "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.
25 "Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
(NKJ)

xxThe Sabbath is one of the ten commandments that doesnt show up in the new testament as a command. So whether one keeps it or not is ok, as long as he is fully persuaded in his own mind. But its not worth argueing over. And anyone can apoint any day they want to as their Sabbath.
The new testament doesnt speak of which day of the week is the Sabbath.

Acts 2:46
46 So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart,
(NKJ)

10 You observe days and months and seasons and years.
11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.

John 4:23-24
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 7:17-24
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.
20 Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
21 Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, rather use it.
22 For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord's freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ's slave.
23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
24 Brethren, let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called.
(NKJ)

James concluded the jerusalem council with the expectation that the crowding goyim would continue to hear Moses read to them every Sabbath in every city...nothing at all there about meeting on first day or another day to hear Moses read...but every Sabbath...only after doing 4 other things 3 of which were kosher dietary laws from the OT

Upon doing those 4 things the goyim could continue to crowd synagogues EVERY SABBATH to hear Moses read to them in every city...

The irony...James didnt mention any other commandments goyim were to keep but well those 4 and the Sabbath...

Guess it was expected and assumed the other 9 would be kept...

Probably why the Lord of the Sabbath (which was made for man and not just for jews) gave specific instructions that prayers be said that in the future times of trouble FLEEING and running for your lives and scrambling to survive would NOT OCCUR on the SABBATH...all that stress and anxiety really isnt resting is it?

So well...not only is the Sabbath brought into the New Covenant by His teaching and instruction and demonstration BEFORE He signed the covenant with His blood and sealed it with His death...(NOW NO CHANGES ARE ALLOWED as the Testator died)...

Not only that...but the Sabbath is THE ONLY COMMANDMENT SINGLED OUT FOR SPECIFIC PRAYERS THAT IT BE KEPT INTO THE FUTURE...

The irony...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
James concluded the jerusalem council with the expectation that the crowding goyim would continue to hear Moses read to them every Sabbath in every city...nothing at all there about meeting on first day or another day to hear Moses read...but every Sabbath...only after doing 4 other things 3 of which were kosher dietary laws from the OT

Upon doing those 4 things the goyim could continue to crowd synagogues EVERY SABBATH to hear Moses read to them in every city...

The irony...James didnt mention any other commandments goyim were to keep but well those 4 and the Sabbath...

Guess it was expected and assumed the other 9 would be kept...

Probably why the Lord of the Sabbath (which was made for man and not just for jews) gave specific instructions that prayers be said that in the future times of trouble FLEEING and running for your lives and scrambling to survive would NOT OCCUR on the SABBATH...all that stress and anxiety really isnt resting is it?

So well...not only is the Sabbath brought into the New Covenant by His teaching and instruction and demonstration BEFORE He signed the covenant with His blood and sealed it with His death...(NOW NO CHANGES ARE ALLOWED as the Testator died)...

Not only that...but the Sabbath is THE ONLY COMMANDMENT SINGLED OUT FOR SPECIFIC PRAYERS THAT IT BE KEPT INTO THE FUTURE...

The irony...

I said
lol You have said that before but you have never been able to prove it. Keep the Sabbath Day holy does not show up in the new testament. Jesus made the old covenant obsolete. And here in Rom it says a person can keep the Sabbath or not keep it. It is a personal decession that everyone must make. But dont let one judge the other.

clefty

I said
lol You have said that before but you have never been able to prove it. Keep the Sabbath Day holy does not show up in the new testament. Jesus made the old covenant obsolete. And here in Rom it says a person can keep the Sabbath or not keep it. It is a personal decession that everyone must make. But dont let one judge the other.

every law in the OT went into the NT written in hearts and minds...as I showed you James said it pleased the Holy Spirit for them to do 4 things and then hear rest of Moses read every Sabbath...

Nothing there about Sabbath days...but days to fast on...you know which day to NOT eat

Sabbath days ARE shadows writes Paul...NOT past tense “WERE”...so they are still showing HIM

Pray your flight be not on the Sabbath Squeaky...a man of your condition needs rest especially on His Holy set apart day...

Heb 4:9 is clear that a sabbatismos remains for His people...you part of His people Squeaky?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
every law in the OT went into the NT written in hearts and minds...as I showed you James said it pleased the Holy Spirit for them to do 4 things and then hear rest of Moses read every Sabbath...

Nothing there about Sabbath days...but days to fast on...you know which day to NOT eat

Sabbath days ARE shadows writes Paul...NOT past tense “WERE”...so they are still showing HIM

Pray your flight be not on the Sabbath Squeaky...a man of your condition needs rest especially on His Holy set apart day...

Heb 4:9 is clear that a sabbatismos remains for His people...you part of His people Squeaky?

I said
LOL You make lots of claims but you can never back them up. maybe we should compare the revelations of Jesus Christ. Now in the past 30 years I have received over 3000 of them. And I have shared a few. Show me your revelations from Jesus and we can compare them. But until then I'm going by the Word.

[Gal 5:1-4
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
[2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
[3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Because if a person just keeps one thing in the old testament that isnt in the new testament. They will be subject to the whole entire old testament. And they will fall from grace.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
LOL You make lots of claims but you can never back them up. maybe we should compare the revelations of Jesus Christ. Now in the past 30 years I have received over 3000 of them. And I have shared a few. Show me your revelations from Jesus and we can compare them. But until then I'm going by the Word.

[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
[2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
[3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Because if a person just keeps one thing in the old testament that isnt in the new testament. They will be subject to the whole entire old testament. And they will fall from grace.

clefty

I said

Again and again but yet again...I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO BE JUSTIFIED BY THE KEEPING OF THE LAW...but BECAUSE I AM JUSTIFIED BY HIM I WANT TO KEEP THE LAW...shows my gratitude to do AS HE DID AND ASKED ME TO DO...

Got it? NOT justified by Law...now JUSTIFIED BY HIM...wish to keep the law as a sign I love Him for what He did...and if I love Him...keep His commandments...

You just refuse to see...the rebelliousness blinds you...

Faith then works...

Faith without is dead...

We breath not to become alive but because we already are...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Again and again but yet again...I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO BE JUSTIFIED BY THE KEEPING OF THE LAW...but BECAUSE I AM JUSTIFIED BY HIM I WANT TO KEEP THE LAW...shows my gratitude to do AS HE DID AND ASKED ME TO DO...

Got it? NOT justified by Law...now JUSTIFIED BY HIM...wish to keep the law as a sign I love Him for what He did...and if I love Him...keep His commandments...

You just refuse to see...the rebelliousness blinds you...

Faith then works...

Faith without is dead...

We breath not to become alive but because we already are...

I said
lol Your lieing to yourself, your deceived. You are attempting to be justified by the law.

[Gal 5:4

Jesus told you

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

clefty

I said
lol Your lieing to yourself, your deceived. You are attempting to be justified by the law.

[Gal 5:4

Jesus told you

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

If you love Him...keep the commandments...hear and do...not just LORD LORD but do...here are they that do

Faith without works is YOU...dead

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you love Him...keep the commandments...hear and do...not just LORD LORD but do...here are they that do

Faith without works is YOU...dead

I said
If you love Him keep His commandments through Jesus. And keep Jesus' commandments.

[1Jo 2:3-4
[3] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
[4] He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

[Jhn 14:15, 21
[15] "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...
[21] "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
[Jhn 15:10
[10] "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

clefty

I said
If you love Him keep His commandments through Jesus. And keep Jesus' commandments.

[1Jo 2:3-4
[3] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
[4] He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

[Jhn 14:15, 21
[15] "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...
[21] "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
[Jhn 15:10
[10] "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

yup...keep them as He did...love as He loved you...dont add dont take away...did He keep sabbath and seal it into the new covenant before sealing it with His death...Yes...so follow Him...do as He did...

He said do as the pharisees teach from moses seat...they taught sabbath keeping
He instructed to pray that the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...
He affirmed that Sabbath was for man...not just jews...
He said do His Father’s will...which incuded seventh day rest
Heb includes a sabbatismos for His people remains...
James concludes the crowding goyim would keep hearing Moses taught in every city EVERY SABBATH...

Yup His love includes a seventh day rest day...does yours?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yup...keep them as He did...love as He loved you...dont add dont take away...did He keep sabbath and seal it into the new covenant before sealing it with His death...Yes...so follow Him...do as He did...

He said do as the pharisees teach from moses seat...they taught sabbath keeping
He instructed to pray that the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...
He affirmed that Sabbath was for man...not just jews...
He said do His Father’s will...which incuded seventh day rest
Heb includes a sabbatismos for His people remains...
James concludes the crowding goyim would keep hearing Moses taught in every city EVERY SABBATH...

Yup His love includes a seventh day rest day...does yours?

I said
lol Like I said there is nothing wrong with keeping it, and there is nothing wrong with not keeping it.

clefty

I said
lol Like I said there is nothing wrong with keeping it, and there is nothing wrong with not keeping it.

Yes you do keep saying but who gave you authority to change times and laws?

That text you misuse from Romans is regarding days to fast from food...not Sabbaths

Sabbath was indeed made for man...as was woman...do you reject her too? Some sinners reject both...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes you do keep saying but who gave you authority to change times and laws?

That text you misuse from Romans is regarding days to fast from food...not Sabbaths

Sabbath was indeed made for man...as was woman...do you reject her too? Some sinners reject both...

I said
lol Its easy to see why the Lord gave us this verse. Its because of people like you that reject the revelations of Jesus Christ in favor of your own hard hearted opinion. To everyone out there dont take a public stand one way or the other on keeping the Sabbath. Or you might get him.

[Col 2:16
[16] So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,

clefty

I said
lol Its easy to see why the Lord gave us this verse. Its because of people like you that reject the revelations of Jesus Christ in favor of your own hard hearted opinion. To everyone out there dont take a public stand one way or the other on keeping the Sabbath. Or you might get him.

[Col 2:16
[16] So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,

They were being judged for keeping the Sabbath and festivals and such...

LOL...Nobody would even care if they were NOT keeping the Sabbath IF the Law was changed...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
They were being judged for keeping the Sabbath and festivals and such...

LOL...Nobody would even care if they were NOT keeping the Sabbath IF the Law was changed...

I said
The law was changed.

clefty

I said
The law was changed.

Yup...from one administration to another...

Is why no one should judge the goyim for keeping it...

Nobody would even care if they were NOT keeping the Sabbath IF the Law was changed to not keeping it...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup...from one administration to another...

Is why no one should judge the goyim for keeping it...

Nobody would even care if they were NOT keeping the Sabbath IF the Law was changed to not keeping it...

I said
Keep it, dont keep it God gives us a choice. Just dont let one judge the other.

clefty

I said
Keep it, dont keep it God gives us a choice. Just dont let one judge the other.

Nope. The commandment remains...work six days rest the seventh...IT is holy sanctified and a memorial to creation and salvation...not like every other day...

Sabbath is His sign for His people...it remains Heb 4:9...made for man...you a man?

Pray the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble He instructed knowing full well both Winters and Sabbaths would continue into the future...

As for judging...we are to judge...we are judges and especially of others who CLAIM they know Yah and claim the promises to those who obey...

Here is some reading...prolly you gonna skip it...but all your fans following your might be interested:

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/chur...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

“do not let those outside the body of Christ (the church, Colossians 1:18) judge you regarding holy days, but only the church itself. Colossians 2:16-17 is not saying that the holy days are done away.”

So only the body of Christ is to judge THEIR KEEPING OF THE SABBATH...the IRONY...

As nobody would even care if they were NOT keeping the Sabbath IF the Law was changed to not keeping it...or not applying to them...

That should make some MAD exactly that...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope. The commandment remains...work six days rest the seventh...IT is holy sanctified and a memorial to creation and salvation...not like every other day...

Sabbath is His sign for His people...it remains Heb 4:9...made for man...you a man?

Pray the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble He instructed knowing full well both Winters and Sabbaths would continue into the future...

As for judging...we are to judge...we are judges and especially of others who CLAIM they know Yah and claim the promises to those who obey...

Here is some reading...prolly you gonna skip it...but all your fans following your might be interested:

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/chur...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

“do not let those outside the body of Christ (the church, Colossians 1:18) judge you regarding holy days, but only the church itself. Colossians 2:16-17 is not saying that the holy days are done away.”

So only the body of Christ is to judge THEIR KEEPING OF THE SABBATH...the IRONY...

As nobody would even care if they were NOT keeping the Sabbath IF the Law was changed to not keeping it...or not applying to them...

That should make some MAD exactly that...

I said
lol Read the OP Jesus has already judged it.