Deuteronomy 10:16

Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart,
ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem:
lest My fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it,
because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 4:4

Don't cut boys' willies.
Circumcise your heart to receive the word,
in the eighth day after you are born again.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26

john w

Hall of Fame
They thought Jesus was insane too. So thank you.

You assert that "earthly" is not spiritual, loser. Thus, with that made up slop, false dichotomy, all the literal events, people, places, history, in both the OT and NT are not "spiritual."

You're insane, intoxicated, or 4 years old, and your baby sitter is typing for you-no other option.

God's Truth

You assert that "earthly" is not spiritual, loser. Thus, with that made up slop, false dichotomy, all the literal events, people, places, history, in both the OT and NT are not "spiritual."

You're insane, intoxicated, or 4 years old, and your baby sitter is typing for you-no other option.

The Old Testament was about earthy man, and earthly things. See Romans 7:4-6.
The New Testament is about the spiritual. See John 6:63.
The Old Testament was prophecies about what was coming. See Romans 16:26.
The New Testament is prophecies fulfilled, and revelations revealed about the spiritual. See Ephesians 6:19.

The land promised in the Old Testament was fulfilled, it was was about earthy land; but it was also promised about a heavenly country.

Hebrews 11:16 Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

We learn about the heavenly country IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

The Old Testament was about cutting the flesh for circumcision.

The New Testament is about circumcising your heart, which is spiritual.

The old Testament was a matter of eating and drinking and taking baths.

The New Testament is not.

Hebrews 9:10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings--external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Old Testament was about earthy man, and earthly things. See Romans 7:4-6.
The New Testament is about the spiritual. See John 6:63.
The Old Testament was prophecies about what was coming. See Romans 16:26.
The New Testament is prophecies fulfilled, and revelations revealed about the spiritual. See Ephesians 6:19.

The land promised in the Old Testament was fulfilled, it was was about earthy land; but it was also promised about a heavenly country.

Hebrews 11:16 Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

We learn about the heavenly country IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

The Old Testament was about cutting the flesh for circumcision.

The New Testament is about circumcising your heart, which is spiritual.

The old Testament was a matter of eating and drinking and taking baths.

The New Testament is not.

Hebrews 9:10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings--external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

You assert, on record, that your "Jesus" was not spiritual.

The opposite of spiritual, is not earthly, moron, despite you slurring that, after your last Scotch on the rocks.

clefty

I am glad that you can see what I mean.
I not only see your rebellion against His way I feel the burden it is for you...

But for His people it is a light yoke and easy burden...a delight even...We WANT to do it...kinda like when two lovers meet and wish to please each other and do things the other requests or would like...

How about you? Do you remember your first love? Why did you leave your first love? When you wanted to please Him for what He did for you...not for Him to do more for you...

The Gentiles were excluded and without God because they didn’t do the purification works of the law and come under the covenant.
excluded from what? The Sabbath? They were actually written into the law itself...it was for strangers and animals even...as it was ONE law for native and stranger alike...all throughout the time the church was in the wilderness...

Moses’ son was the one who needed to be circumcised.
right but not to be saved...how can something done to an infant SAVE IT...we dont even baptize infants for that reason...

The purification works of the law were a shadow of Jesus, a teaching tool about Jesus.
wrong...Paul wrote they ARE a shadow of good to come...notice present tense...

The people were bad and needed the law.
people are no longer bad? No need for law?

God did not like it though that the people would give sin offerings, but not really be sorry. God said that He would make a new covenant one day.
yes the fault was with the people NOT the covenant its laws...Heb 9,10 discuss how sin remained as these SHADOWS are symbolic and cant do away with sin...ONLY HE CAN

We have to obey the new law if we want to be saved.
we HAVE TO? Wow...how about we want to BECAUSE WE ALREADY ARE SAVED...

Do you clean your house to earn it? Or do you clean it because it already is yours?

The old law was not based on faith. It was based on the people cleaning themselves.
WRONG...it was always FAITH first and the WORKS...people kept cleaning themselves because they wished to be KEPT CLEAN after HAVING BEEN MADE CLEAN...they were SAVED and cleaned before even given the LAW...the irony...

There are so many people who don’t feel as if they really know God or feel they are loved by God.
because they dont WANT do the work to get to know Him HIS WAYS...

Many believe that they are saved just by believing, yet they are sinners as always.
right...even Paul admitted to doing THAT WHICH HE HATED...it is a long race a long WAY...but doing HIS works gives us discipline and practice and builds character and develops nature and leads to better understanding as to HIM HIS WAYS and love for us...and thus our gratitude...and desire to PLEASE HIM with HIS WORKS...powerful self contained circuit of faith works love there that is...

People need to know that they have to do what Jesus says to do to get chosen to be saved.
NOT TO GET CHOSEN BUT BECAUSE WE WERE CHOSEN...duh...same as it ALWAYS WAS...Adam had faith should have obeyed...Noah had faith began to build...by FAITH Abraham obeyed all things...chosen Moses obeyed...well almost...on and on it goes...

Yup there is much to do...if you love Me...keep my commandments...love each other AS I LOVED YOU

In fact James made it clear 4 things were initially required of goyim for them to hear Moses taught in every city on every Sabbath...

Then they did the rest as they heard even more about the One resurrected...and for them...

God's Truth

I not only see your rebellion against His way I feel the burden it is for you...

But for His people it is a light yoke and easy burden...a delight even...We WANT to do it...kinda like when two lovers meet and wish to please each other and do things the other requests or would like...

How about you? Do you remember your first love? Why did you leave your first love? When you wanted to please Him for what He did for you...not for Him to do more for you...

excluded from what? The Sabbath? They were actually written into the law itself...it was for strangers and animals even...as it was ONE law for native and stranger alike...all throughout the time the church was in the wilderness...

right but not to be saved...how can something done to an infant SAVE IT...we dont even baptize infants for that reason...

wrong...Paul wrote they ARE a shadow of good to come...notice present tense...

people are no longer bad? No need for law?

yes the fault was with the people NOT the covenant its laws...Heb 9,10 discuss how sin remained as these SHADOWS are symbolic and cant do away with sin...ONLY HE CAN

we HAVE TO? Wow...how about we want to BECAUSE WE ALREADY ARE SAVED...

Do you clean your house to earn it? Or do you clean it because it already is yours?

WRONG...it was always FAITH first and the WORKS...people kept cleaning themselves because they wished to be KEPT CLEAN after HAVING BEEN MADE CLEAN...they were SAVED and cleaned before even given the LAW...the irony...

because they dont WANT do the work to get to know Him HIS WAYS...

right...even Paul admitted to doing THAT WHICH HE HATED...it is a long race a long WAY...but doing HIS works gives us discipline and practice and builds character and develops nature and leads to better understanding as to HIM HIS WAYS and love for us...and thus our gratitude...and desire to PLEASE HIM with HIS WORKS...powerful self contained circuit of faith works love there that is...

NOT TO GET CHOSEN BUT BECAUSE WE WERE CHOSEN...duh...same as it ALWAYS WAS...Adam had faith should have obeyed...Noah had faith began to build...by FAITH Abraham obeyed all things...chosen Moses obeyed...well almost...on and on it goes...

Yup there is much to do...if you love Me...keep my commandments...love each other AS I LOVED YOU

In fact James made it clear 4 things were initially required of goyim for them to hear Moses taught in every city on every Sabbath...

Then they did the rest as they heard even more about the One resurrected...and for them...

We have to obey God to get saved, and to stay saved.

God says to repent of your sins and believe.

That is what we have to do to get saved.

clefty

We have to obey God to get saved, and to stay saved.

God says to repent of your sins and believe.

That is what we have to do to get saved.

We have to have faith to obey...and stay obedient...He gives us His Spirit to do so...if His Father has called us

So do you obey 10/10ths of the law or 9/10ths? Which automatically becomes 8/10ths as you steal worship from Him if you don’t do all 10...7/10ths since you lie to rationalize the change was done...6/10ths because now you claim you worship Him but it’s with a false/idolatrous worship...5/10ths as this false god you now worship is ok with less than 10/10 worship...

4/10ths because now you are adulterating a faith relationship...3/10ths as you dishonor your Fsther His heirarchy...2/10ths cuz ya prolly covet the ease with which the rest of the pagan world can worship and wish to do the same...and finally you kill the Spirit...so well you ain’t obedient at all taking His name for nothing having nothing to show for it...

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
We have to have faith to obey...and stay obedient...He gives us His Spirit to do so...if His Father has called us

Are you now saying one can do all the commandments?

So do you obey 10/10ths of the law or 9/10ths? Which automatically becomes 8/10ths as you steal worship from Him if you don’t do all 10...7/10ths since you lie to rationalize the change was done...6/10ths because now you claim you worship Him but it’s with a false/idolatrous worship...5/10ths as this false god you now worship is ok with less than 10/10 worship...

Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people,
according as ye have not kept My ways, but have been partial in the law.
Have we not all one father?
has not one God created us?
why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother,
by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Malachi 2:9-10

The Lord chastens us, if we step one foot outside of His commandments. Yes?
So there is no wondering if you are doing right or not in the Lord.
Sometimes it took me a little while to figure out which law I was transgressing,
but it never takes long because the Holy Ghost leads you to the answer.
Or maybe it is because I am looking for my transgressions, and reproof.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:
be zealous therefore, and repent.

Revelation 3:19

To those who forsake the law, and hide from it, it is impossible to do.
To them the law shall always be a source of confusion, and a curse.
But you got to expect that if you never study or practice it.
And only hearken to them that hate it and excuse themself from it.

Thank God the law is highly praise in scripture, even above God's name.
Else all the enchantments of those that hate God might have had all men off of it.
Praise God.

I will worship toward Thy holy temple,
and praise Thy name for Thy lovingkindness and for Thy truth:
for Thou hast magnified Thy word above all Thy name.

Psalm 138:2

The LORD is well pleased for His righteousness' sake;
He will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Isaiah 42:21

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Sorry Clefty, and GT,
it was GT who told me "can't do the commandments".
I got a bit confused as to who I was talking to.
I'm not used to who is who here yet.

God bless you both.

clefty

Are you now saying one can do all the commandments?
sure...maybe not all the time but we should WANT to try...He of course forgives us when we repent knowing when we failed...in fact sacrifices in the OT were for sins they didnt even know they did...or didn’t do...

We should be like a little kid trying on his Father’s shoes...”Look at me I am daddy!”

The Lord chastens us, if we step one foot outside of His commandments. Yes?
sure but we WANT to keep trying and growing closer to Him HIS WAY...and He gives us the comfort and courage and ability...and soon we are sinning less...but not sinless...accept covered IN HIM...is WHY we WANT to try

So there is no wondering if you are doing right or not in the Lord.
exactly...what grace to be given exact instruction as to what we are to do...to please Him...like a well trained dog is happy...like a young lover is pleased to know what the other desires...first love

Sometimes it took me a little while to figure out which law I was transgressing,
but it never takes long because the Holy Ghost leads you to the answer.
Or maybe it is because I am looking for my transgressions, and reproof.
yes He will lead...responsible for a little you will be given more...and be blessed...and live

I dont murder anyone so I sleep good at night...simple...still working on not getting mad for no real reason though...lol
I dont steal...no one is after me...
I dont commit adultery...my relationships with everyone are improved
I keep Sabbaths (actually it keeps me)and am rested and refreshed with its full day rest...and worship

Etc...sure I fail and but then ask forgiveness...even Paul admitted doing that which he hated...but keep HATING it and you will do it less...ha...the Spirit will help

no batter hits 1000% ya dig? Just keep swinging...

Yes He chastens and rebukes but because we are in a LOVE relationship...with a purpose...RESTORATION...and COMPLETELY

Remember we are to REPRESENT HIM...Paul says we establish Law...we are to the world what He is...as His disciples we should mirror and reflect Him HIS WAYS and exactly...that we are made in His Image is beyond what we look like but what we DO...

What most people forget is that the 10 commandments are actually descriptions as to what life is like where “I AM”

Where “I AM” there is no murdering, stealing, lying, adultery, coveting...as where He is there is NO NEED to

Where “I AM” there is no other god, no images/idols, His Name is used, Sabbath is kept, hierarchy honored

And if we wish to live happily there with Him...well we should WANT to get used to it here...and be happy with it...because it will be ON EARTH as it is in heaven...

Imagine if there was no sin...well that is how we were created to live...it’s our factory settings...our default...so we should WANT to get used to that...DO THIS AND LIVE...and NOW IN HIM...forever...

To those who forsake the law, and hide from it, it is impossible to do.
To them the law shall always be a source of confusion, and a curse.
But you got to expect that if you never study or practice it.
And only hearken to them that hate it and excuse themself from it.
yup like a child who HATES when the parents come home BECAUSE he didn’t do the chores...or how EVERYBODY slows down coming over the hill to see a cop car parked there...lol

Thank God the law is highly praise in scripture, even above God's name.
yes it is a delight...
Else all the enchantments of those that hate God might have had all men off of it.
yes indeed...now we know Whom and HOW and WHEN we may serve to LIVE and NOW forever...our purpose is clear as to why we were created...

Nothing better knowing you can please the one you love...and how to do so...

Praise God.
yes indeed HalleluYah...

Knowing what He expects and that He helps us achieve it...benefits not only this life but assures us IN HIM DOING HIS WAY of the next...

The Law is like an owners manual...we dont read and do it in order to earn the car...we read and do it BECAUSE we already own the car...and in this case it was given to us and now wish to take care of it and maximize its use...

His yoke is easy His burden is light...if you love Him...

Last edited:

clefty

Sorry Clefty, and GT,
it was GT who told me "can't do the commandments".
I got a bit confused as to who I was talking to.
I'm not used to who is who here yet.

God bless you both.

Ha...yup lots of confusing misdirection in here...most of it following a jewish false witness that He changed the law or fulfilled it or abolished it some other way...

Or somehow it doesnt apply to everyone...

But it all ends with “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith of Yahushua”

In fact His last red letters words are “behold I am coming quickly and My reward is with Me to give to EVERY ONE according to his work...I have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the CHURCHES...Surely I am coming quickly”

Those that LOVE HIM and JUST AS He loved us...love His Law...and know the works He will reward...and seek His soon return...not fearful but as longing for their first love....

Oh and may Yah continue to bless you too...

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, Clefty.

You surprise me.

sure...maybe not all the time but we should WANT to try...He of course forgives us when we repent knowing when we failed...in fact sacrifices in the OT were for sins they didnt even know they did...or didn’t do...

Yes, we make offerings to learn how we transgress.

We should be like a little kid trying on his Father’s shoes...”Look at me I am daddy!”

It is enough for me trying on Jesus' sandals. :)
God asks me to be a man, and no longer be a god.

sure but we WANT to keep trying and growing closer to Him HIS WAY...and He gives us the comfort and courage and ability...and soon we are sinning less...but not sinless...accept covered IN HIM...is WHY we WANT to try

Your word is refreshing to me.
Most here are preaching to not try. Telling us we're deceived if we do try.

exactly...what grace to be given exact instruction as to what we are to do...to please Him...like a well trained dog is happy...like a young lover is pleased to know what the other desires...first love

Yes, like puppy love. Describes my love for the word.

yes He will lead...responsible for a little you will be given more...and be blessed...and live
Amen.

I dont murder anyone so I sleep good at night...simple...still working on not getting mad for no real reason though...lol

I haven't felt so much as annoyed for over a decade now.
Anger is a dim memory, where once I was an angry man.

I dont steal...no one is after me...
I dont commit adultery...my relationships with everyone are improved
I keep Sabbaths (actually it keeps me)and am rested and refreshed with its full day rest...and worship

I make three day sabbaths, in the wilderness, to sacrifice as God commands me.
But in the early days I had to make some eight day sabbaths.

Etc...sure I fail and but then ask forgiveness...even Paul admitted doing that which he hated...but keep HATING it and you will do it less...ha...the Spirit will help

no batter hits 1000% ya dig? Just keep swinging...

Sometimes I make a sabbath and He doesn't come.
Sometimes I can't shake off my thoughts, and concerns for the world.

Yes He chastens and rebukes but because we are in a LOVE relationship...with a purpose...RESTORATION...and COMPLETELY

By His stripes I was healed.
He gives me a good tongue lashing when I do wrong.

Remember we are to REPRESENT HIM...Paul says we establish Law...we are to the world what He is...as His disciples we should mirror and reflect Him HIS WAYS and exactly...that we are made in His Image is beyond what we look like but what we DO...

God is the word, and we are a word (constant stream of thought).
By keeping His saying we conform our word, our self, to His word.

What most people forget is that the 10 commandments are actually descriptions as to what life is like where “I AM”

Where “I AM” there is no murdering, stealing, lying, adultery, coveting...as where He is there is NO NEED to

Where “I AM” there is no other god, no images/idols, His Name is used, Sabbath is kept, hierarchy honored

And if we wish to live happily there with Him...well we should WANT to get used to it here...and be happy with it...because it will be ON EARTH as it is in heaven...

That all our days may be as heaven on earth,
come out of tribulation.

Imagine if there was no sin...well that is how we were created to live...it’s our factory settings...our default...so we should WANT to get used to that...DO THIS AND LIVE...and NOW IN HIM...forever...

Yes. But we were all brought up in Egypt, and our fathers before us,
and the sins passed on to the children to the children all these generations.
Which is why sin has snowballed to what we see in the world today,
with so few, if any, sin free.

yup like a child who HATES when the parents come home BECAUSE he didn’t do the chores...or how EVERYBODY slows down coming over the hill to see a cop car parked there...lol

Like Adam and Eve hiding among the trees in the garden, and covering themselves with fig leaves.

yes it is a delight...
yes indeed...now we know Whom and HOW and WHEN we may serve to LIVE and NOW forever...our purpose is clear as to why we were created...

Nothing better knowing you can please the one you love...and how to do so...

We are come to fulfil the law.

yes indeed HalleluYah...

Knowing what He expects and that He helps us achieve it...benefits not only this life but assures us IN HIM DOING HIS WAY of the next...

The Law is like an owners manual...we dont read and do it in order to earn the car...we read and do it BECAUSE we already own the car...and in this case it was given to us and now wish to take care of it and maximize its use...

His yoke is easy His burden is light...if you love Him...

Amen, and thank you.
Your words are like music to my ears.

Ha...yup lots of confusing misdirection in here...most of it following a jewish false witness that He changed the law or fulfilled it or abolished it some other way...

Or somehow it doesnt apply to everyone...

I supposed that was a Gentile viewpoint.

But it all ends with “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith of Yahushua”

In fact His last red letters words are “behold I am coming quickly and My reward is with Me to give to EVERY ONE according to his work...I have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the CHURCHES...Surely I am coming quickly”

Every eye has seen Him.
He was coming to us since we were in diapers.

Those that LOVE HIM and JUST AS He loved us...love His Law...and know the works He will reward...and seek His soon return...not fearful but as longing for their first love....

We cannot know how God wants us to love, without knowing His law.
We cannot understand how Jesus loved us, without knowing God's law.
So we have to know the law, in order to love one another as Jesus loved us.
For Jesus loved us by fulfilling the Father's commandments.

Oh and may Yah continue to bless you too...

Thank you, Clefty.
Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.
`Paul

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, Clefty.

You surprise me.

Yes, we make offerings to learn how we transgress.

It is enough for me trying on Jesus' sandals. :)
God asks me to be a man, and no longer be a god.

Your word is refreshing to me.
Most here are preaching to not try. Telling us we're deceived if we do try.

Yes, like puppy love. Describes my love for the word.

Amen.

I haven't felt so much as annoyed for over a decade now.
Anger is a dim memory, where once I was an angry man.

I make three day sabbaths, in the wilderness, to sacrifice as God commands me.
But in the early days I had to make some eight day sabbaths.

Sometimes I make a sabbath and He doesn't come.
Sometimes I can't shake off my thoughts, and concerns for the world.

By His stripes I was healed.
He gives me a good tongue lashing when I do wrong.

God is the word, and we are a word (constant stream of thought).
By keeping His saying we conform our word, our self, to His word.

That all our days may be as heaven on earth,
come out of tribulation.

Yes. But we were all brought up in Egypt, and our fathers before us,
and the sins passed on to the children to the children all these generations.
Which is why sin has snowballed to what we see in the world today,
with so few, if any, sin free.

Like Adam and Eve hiding among the trees in the garden, and covering themselves with fig leaves.

We are come to fulfil the law.

Amen, and thank you.
Your words are like music to my ears.

I supposed that was a Gentile viewpoint.

Every eye has seen Him.
He was coming to us since we were in diapers.

We cannot know how God wants us to love, without knowing His law.
We cannot understand how Jesus loved us, without knowing God's law.
So we have to know the law, in order to love one another as Jesus loved us.
For Jesus loved us by fulfilling the Father's commandments.

Thank you, Clefty.
Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.
`Paul
commingfrom,

do you observe Saturday worship?

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
commingfrom,

do you observe Saturday worship?

Thank you Meshak.
No.
I believe the sabbaths are when we proclaim them.
A sabbath lasts at least 3 days, so to make it weekly is a bit hard.

These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations,
which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.

Leviticus 23:3

Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto Me in the year.
Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.

Exodus 23:14 & 17

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thank you Meshak.
No.
I believe the sabbaths are when we proclaim them.
A sabbath lasts at least 3 days, so to make it weekly is a bit hard.

These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations,
which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.

Leviticus 23:3

Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto Me in the year.
Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.

Exodus 23:14 & 17

Here goes your friend, clefty. He is a SDA.

SDA is also trinity believers.