Mans Only Weapon

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
MAN'S ONLY WEAPONS
[Eph 6:13-17
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
[Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.
[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
[1Co 15:47-49
47 The first man [was] of the earth, [made] of dust; the second Man [is] the Lord from heaven.
48 As [was] the [man] of dust, so also [are] those [who are made] of dust; and as [is] the heavenly [Man], so also [are] those [who are] heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the [man] of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly [Man].
[Jhn 3:3, 5-8
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." ...
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
[1Pe 1:23-25
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
24 because "All flesh [is] as grass, And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away,
25 But the word of the LORD endures forever." Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.
[Jhn 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jhn 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

xxx The only weapons we have against the devil and satan is the Word of God. Human wisdom won't help, carnal language won't help not even our intellectual muscles. Only the Holy Spirit and the verses He gives us. There is no absolute in the english language. The only guaranteed absolute that God has given us is the Holy Spirit.

[2Co 5:4-5
[4] For we who are in [this] tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
MAN'S ONLY WEAPONS
[Eph 6:13-17
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
[Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.
[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
[1Co 15:47-49
47 The first man [was] of the earth, [made] of dust; the second Man [is] the Lord from heaven.
48 As [was] the [man] of dust, so also [are] those [who are made] of dust; and as [is] the heavenly [Man], so also [are] those [who are] heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the [man] of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly [Man].
[Jhn 3:3, 5-8
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." ...
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
[1Pe 1:23-25
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
24 because "All flesh [is] as grass, And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away,
25 But the word of the LORD endures forever." Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.
[Jhn 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jhn 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

xxx The only weapons we have against the devil and satan is the Word of God. Human wisdom won't help, carnal language won't help not even our intellectual muscles. Only the Holy Spirit and the verses He gives us. There is no absolute in the english language. The only guaranteed absolute that God has given us is the Holy Spirit.

[2Co 5:4-5
[4] For we who are in [this] tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Thank you Squeaky. It is good to see what you have said about the Holy Spirit and the English language. If language fails you maybe God has something to teach you. I am sorry that I do not have any verses for you at this time. Context helps when reading scripture. Sometimes people set right what was not right in our minds eyes and sight when and or as we read.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thank you Squeaky. It is good to see what you have said about the Holy Spirit and the English language. If language fails you maybe God has something to teach you. I am sorry that I do not have any verses for you at this time. Context helps when reading scripture. Sometimes people set right what was not right in our minds eyes and sight when and or as we read.

Jacob

I said
Just dont forget the rules of believing that God has set down. When learning about God and the bible dont think beyond what is written in the bible.

[1Co 4:6
[6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

To many people let their imagination get involved and miss the truth in the bible.

[2Co 10:4-5
[4] (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
[5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Just dont forget the rules of believing that God has set down. When learning about God and the bible dont think beyond what is written in the bible.

[1Co 4:6
[6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

To many people let their imagination get involved and miss the truth in the bible.

[2Co 10:4-5
[4] (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
[5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Amen. These words of yours edify.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Amen. These words of yours edify.

I said
The only words that can truly edify are the verses. And the devil wants to keep you away from the verses. With carnal reason and logic.

[Mat 12:34–37
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."