Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Danoh

(Zech 13:8) And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Already happened Danoh.

Nope.

For the very next stage within Israel's Prophetic Clock -

1 - Israel's heading towards the Wrath of God;

2- towards His purging out of their rebels, Acts 3:23;

3- followed by His Blessing them at last, Acts 3:19-21;

4 - was temporarily stopped by God, Rom. 9:22-24;

5 - with His saving of His chief enemy among the unbelieving Israelites, Saul of Tarsus, in Acts 9;

6 - in line with our even now present Mystery Grace Age, it turned out God had not only hid in Himself, Eph. 3;

7- but that He had planned to temporarily interrupt the Prophetic Aspect of His TWO-Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery, with, and until the fullness of this Gentile Mystery Grace Age be come in, Romans 11:25-29.

As John would say, take a seat.

In fact, in your case, take a whole stadium of seats.

:chuckle:

Acts 17: 11, 12.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And as for the traces of those 10 trillion people, it's in your gas tank. Aside from population of humanity, the sheer biomass required to produce our known carbon fuel reserves requires an immense amount of life on the planet at the time of its destruction by water.

LOL.....so, those dead 10 trillion people turned into coal and petroleum in less than 5,000 years?

I wonder why so many of those people lived in West Virginia back then?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1) You assign arguments to myself that I have not taken for myself, such as "Jesus is being worshiped on top of a mountain"

Um, the post was a response to Right Divider, not you.

2) You have assigned a group membership to myself of which I have not claimed, nor of which I am a party ("Dispie?")

See above

Also, when you lecture people about their reading skills, and then respond to a post not written to you, it kinda makes you look silly.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Furthermore, "things which much shortly come to pass" can be two years or two thousand years.

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

(1 John 2:18) Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

(1 Peter 4:7) The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

(Heb 10:37) “In just a little while, he who is coming will come, and will not delay.”

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Right Divider

Body part

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

(1 John 2:18) Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

(1 Peter 4:7) The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

(Heb 10:37) “In just a little while, he who is coming will come, and will not delay.”

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.
Isa 13:6 KJV Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isa 13:6 KJV Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

You can't be serious?

(Isaiah 13:1) A prophecy against Babylon that Isaiah son of Amoz saw:

In 539BC, Cyrus the Great of Persia conquered Babylon.

Happened shortly after Isaiah wrote chp 13

However, thanks for proving once again that "Day of the Lord" in the OT always referred to God having one country invade another country.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You lazily didn't define "suffering." Some of those now listed suffered more...totally erased. Jerusalem wasnt.

Jerusalem was "totally erased".

"Caesar gave orders that they should now demolish the entire city and temple..but for the rest of the wall, it was so thoroughly laid even with the ground by those that dug it up to the foundation, that there was left nothing to make those that came thither believe it had ever been inhabited." - Josephus, Wars 7:1:1,3

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jerusalem remained intact and extant, if barely. Enough for 70 AD not to be a fulfillment of Luke 19:44.

LOL...

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

According to your warped theory, another temple, and another wall surrounding Jerusalem will be built in the future (out of stones), and then that temple and wall will be completely destroyed because the Jews from 2,000 years prior didn't recognize Jesus in the first century.

Do you even listen to yourself?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stop lying. Josephus confirmed Jerusalem was not totally erased. Stone towers remained standing and intact.

After the complete destruction of Jerusalem, the Romans allowed some of them to return one day a year. Jerome wrote the following in 392AD:

"On the anniversary of the day when the city fell and was destroyed by the Romans, there are crowds who mourn, old women and old men dressed in tatters and rags, and from the Top of the Mount of Olives this throng laments over the destruction of its Sanctuary. Still their eyes flow with tears, still their hands tremble and their hair is disheveled, but already the guards demand pay for their right to weep."
- The Conflict of the Church and the Synagogue, pp. 105-106

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only the wicked lost would LOL about twisting Scripture.

Only someone with an agenda (i.e. trying to prove Dispensationalism) would claim Luke 19:44 was not fulfilled in 70AD.

Again, do you even listen to yourself?

You are claiming that Jews 2,000 years in the future are going to have their city destroyed because Jews 2,000 years before them didn't recognize Jesus.

clefty

Only someone with an agenda (i.e. trying to prove Dispensationalism) would claim Luke 19:44 was not fulfilled in 70AD.

Again, do you even listen to yourself?

You are claiming that Jews 2,000 years in the future are going to have their city destroyed because Jews 2,000 years before them didn't recognize Jesus.

Or maybe here in Luke He wasn’t speaking of END times...as in build another Zionist temple provoke worlds hatred almost blow everything up on the planet...

Or of His coming to take us away...