Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 24:30 KJV
(30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

There's no indication that the whole world say the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and if so how did all the tribes of the earth mourn? Did China mourn? What about Egypt? Did the Roman Empire see the sign of Jesus in the sky and mourn in 70 A.D.? Why would Jesus say this if it didn't apply?

It is extremely important that what is said is adhered to very precisely.
The text does not say that the whole world saw the sign of the Son of man in heaven. It says only that the sign would appear. The next word "then" tells us that this would set the stage for and make possible what comes next.

But this was not a sign in the heavens of the Son of man. It was a sign of "the Son of man in heaven", or, a sign from the Son of man who was seated in heaven. It was a sign that Jesus had reached heaven and that He was ruling the affairs of men from there. Luk 22:69KJV It was a sign, specifically to the Jews and, to the whole world, that He was accomplishing the works He said He would. Mat 24:2KJV He would destroy the temple and the city and complete the days of vengeance Luk 21:22KJV within that same generation that crucified Him. The destruction of Jerusalem according to His prophecy was the sign which appeared from the Son of man in heaven.

What comes next is the realization, by the 12 tribes of earthly Israel, of what they have lost - the Shekhina glory, the temple, the holy city, the theocracy, their entire way of life. This sign to them was like death itself and produced the mourning. Some will mourn realizing Jesus was the Messiah, some will not; but they will all mourn their unspeakable loss, even thousands of years later.

(Note: If someone can find the word "tribe" in the New Testament that does not refer to the 12 tribes of Israel, I will admit that it could refer to the whole world. If not, I must use the scriptural meaning of the word.)

And, as a people, they witnessed the rising of Christianity and the continuing, personal appearances of Christ to individual people, the increase of the Church of Jesus Christ; some Jews, some Gentiles. Mat 24:31KJV By His Spirit calling them to receive the gift of faith which is not of this world.
Mar 14:62KJV

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Yes “no flesh would be spared” refers to jews only...the rest of us goyim are not worthy of that love of the world that WHOSOEVER believes shall not perish...

But yes pray that the Sabbath be kept as fleeing on it is really not resting ya dig?

Yes yes not for you...got it...not for you...Sabbath was made for just jews...

And nothing more is to be fulfilled...Son of Man already came and took His...

Yes yes...for you...Behold He is in the “holy” land desert GO!...behold He is in the secret chambers of the third temple...GO!

I have no idea what you just said!

If you care to present this in any type of coherent language, I will be willing to reply. Otherwise I will assume you can't.

clefty

I have no idea what you just said!

If you care to present this in any type of coherent language, I will be willing to reply. Otherwise I will assume you can't.

Resorting to that eh?

So which part you need clarification?

The part about all flesh being destroyed and not just jews?

Or the part where Yahushua expects Sabbath to still be kept despite this being some time after His DBR after which according to jewish false witness the law was allegedly destroyed or now didn’t apply as yours now claim

Or did you not understand the question of “what yet remains to be fulfilled?” as the new heaven and the new earth has not yet occurred

And even now I see that Matt 24 is being fulfilled as many who are MAD are running to the “holy” land desert to find CHRIST or looking to find Him in the secret places of the third temple...

But let me know if I can help clarify

Would hate for you quit leave and take your ball home...

That would be no fun...

clefty

In the following verse, did God say that He would destroy all flesh? And does this literally mean every living thing?

Gen 6:17KJV

Well evidently...

But then Noah was found blameless and well he needed his family and some clean animals...and unclean too

But that certainly doesn’t change WHEN the flood took place...

And “no flesh survive” is different than “only Judea flooded” or another wicked group...

Or in the case of Matt 24 “only jews attacked”...

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Well evidently...

But then Noah was found blameless and well he needed his family and some clean animals...and unclean too

But that certainly doesn’t change WHEN the flood took place...

And “no flesh survive” is different than “only Judea flooded” or another wicked group...

Or in the case of Matt 24 “only jews attacked”...
You're not answering the question.

When God said He would destroy all flesh, did no flesh survive?

Right Divider

Body part

Gen 6:17-18 KJV And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. (18) But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

There is a QUALIFICATION there that you seem to be ignoring.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Here's another question:

In Jhn 3:26KJV does this refer to all men throughout the entire earth who were alive at the time?
Including those in existence on other continents?

Or does this refer to a sub-set of all men?

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Gen 6:17-18 KJV And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. (18) But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

There is a QUALIFICATION there that you seem to be ignoring.

What you are successfully showing here, by God's own admission, is that the words "all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth" does not mean what it seems on the surface of the words without further investigation.

And that is precisely the point with regard to Matt 24:22KJV

clefty

I did...Noah was found blameless and He allowed some flesh to survive

You are comparing apple and oranges

Matt 24 is about nation on nation man on man mutual destruction that unless the days be shortened MAN WOULD DESTROY HIMSELF not just da jews

Right Divider

Body part
What you are successfully showing here, by God's own admission, is that the words "all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth" does not mean what it seems on the surface of the words without further investigation.
Not really. You cannot take ANY one verse in isolation. The verse numbering is not "God breathed".

You call reading the very next verse "investigation"? "But" is a continuation words, meaning that you clearly cannot take the previous verse alone.

And that is precisely the point with regard to Matt 24:22KJV
Indeed, verse 21 cannot be taken without verse 22. "And" is also a continuation word.

clefty

Here's another question:

In Jhn 3:26KJV does this refer to all men throughout the entire earth who were alive at the time?
Including those in existence on other continents?

Or does this refer to a sub-set of all men?

John seems to think ALL is ok...in that He was from heaven ABOVE ALL...

John’s disciples were correct all eventually will kneel and confess...the irony

How about “for God so loved the world”...does that mean da jews only?

“That whosoever” or just jews...

or lifted up He will draw only jews to Himself?...

Or how about a personal favorite of mine:

Sabbath was made for man...to you that’s just da jews?

The irony as it is the ONLY commandment that INCLUDES goyim

Those MAD are so busy avoiding and ignoring the Sabbath that they forget it is the ONLY COMMANDMENT which reminds the world that the OT was ALWAYS FOR GOYIM TOO...

ONE LAW for native and goyim...

Never TWO houses before the cross in the OT...and STILL NOT two houses after the cross...or Israel and the BOC...one tree we are grafted into to replace jews rejected...

THE CHURCH OF THE WILDERNESS said Stephen and died for it...

IN HIM the jew and goyim are together again as it was intended...His house being a house of prayer for ALL nations...

And to pray to HIM not their own idols and ideas...

ONE TREE not two...

The jewish god HAS NO SON...they worship an abomination...having killed Him their husband this marriage convenant is cancelled on account of death having parted them...

“I am the door”...there is no other way than “the Way” follow Me...