Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

glorydaz

Right forgot...Bob here isnt the only one who thinks sin is removed permenantly after the cross...Paul being the first sinless

You responded to my post, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to clarify that?

glorydaz

GM thought he was fellowshipping with Christians. When he found out that he wasn't he dropped out.

None of you that verbally attacked GM are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. You are all a bunch of frauds.

If you had the Holy Spirit you would believe Paul and there would not have been this contention. Those that are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit embrace the law. The law is their Jesus.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

John was the ONLY one who "verbally attacked GM". You can't even get those facts straight. :nono:
I went back and read the entire exchange. It can be found in the thread, "Is Calvinism Wrong", beginning at page 80.

GM only got involved because YOU refused to admit your errors which several posters had been pointing out to YOU.

It was like a scene from a bar, where a little loud mouth drunk (YOU) won't shut up after being told by everyone in the room. Finally the bouncer came over and started to haul the little drunk out by the scruff of the neck.

GM made the mistake of getting in the way, asking the bouncer to, "Tone it down", because he saw you were getting dragged out. GM ended getting roughly shoved aside by the bouncer. No one else wanted to call the bouncer off, because they figured the little drunk (YOU) had it coming. That upset GM and he left. End of story.

You are the disobedient. You are full of hate and contention and hold the truth in unrighteousness. if you had the Holy Spirit, which you don't, you would believe Paul.

GM was upholding the truth of the scriptures and so was I. You hate us because we are indwelt with the Holy Spirit and have the truth.

As far as the rest of this hypocritical gutter talk, you've only succeeded in showing us all your behind. Way to go, Robert.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul said the law was made for sinners... I am a sinner. All Christians are sinners...Paul said, "The law is not made for a righteous man" (a Christian) You cannot accept God's word, which tells me that you, like many others are frauds.

Pate, being so mentally challenged, cannot see that he says, on record:

-the law was made for sinners,
-he/all Christians are sinners,

Thus, he asserts that the law was made for him/all Christians, contradicting his every third post, where he asserts that the law was not made for him/Christians.
____________________________________________________________________________________
A power of attorney (POA) is a legal document in which the principal (you) designates another person(called the agent or attorney-in-fact) to act on your behalf to make decisions in specified matters or in all matters. It can also refer to the individual designated to act in this way.

Special circumstances may trigger the need for a POA for any person over the age of 18. The most common time to establish a POA comes when someone, usually in retirement, is elderly – or if a person faces a serious, more long-term health crisis that cannot easily be navigated.

"A power of attorney is primarily used as a device for insuring that your directives and decisions in your best interest are carried out," says Martha Kunkis, a New York City attorney with a practice focused on real estate, wills and estates. "Especially if you are no longer able to accomplish these objectives without assistance."

If you are not able to act on your own behalf due to mental or physical incapacity, an agent may be called upon to make financial decisions to ensure your well-being and care. These may include paying bills, selling assets to pay for medical expenses, to taking steps for the purposes of Medicaid planning. You can detail the scope and extent of what you wish your agent to do in the power of attorney.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate, being so mentally challenged, cannot see that he says, on record:

-the law was made for sinners,
-he/all Christians are sinners,

Thus, he asserts that the law was made for him/all Christians, contradicting his every third post, where he asserts that the law was not made for him/Christians.
____________________________________________________________________________________
A power of attorney (POA) is a legal document in which the principal (you) designates another person(called the agent or attorney-in-fact) to act on your behalf to make decisions in specified matters or in all matters. It can also refer to the individual designated to act in this way.

Special circumstances may trigger the need for a POA for any person over the age of 18. The most common time to establish a POA comes when someone, usually in retirement, is elderly – or if a person faces a serious, more long-term health crisis that cannot easily be navigated.

"A power of attorney is primarily used as a device for insuring that your directives and decisions in your best interest are carried out," says Martha Kunkis, a New York City attorney with a practice focused on real estate, wills and estates. "Especially if you are no longer able to accomplish these objectives without assistance."

If you are not able to act on your own behalf due to mental or physical incapacity, an agent may be called upon to make financial decisions to ensure your well-being and care. These may include paying bills, selling assets to pay for medical expenses, to taking steps for the purposes of Medicaid planning. You can detail the scope and extent of what you wish your agent to do in the power of attorney.

You are an unbeliever.

You don't believe that Jesus lived for you and fulfilled the law for you.

You don't believe that Jesus abolished the law for you.

I am not even sure if you believe that Jesus died on the cross for you, in your place.

You don't believe that Jesus ascended into heaven for you.

You don't believe that Jesus is at the right hand of God interceding for you.

If you had faith you would have the Holy Spirit. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.

clefty

You have no scripture. The reason that you have no scripture is because you don't believe the Bible.
sure I believe the Bible...and use it too...you shouldn’t depend on book chapter and verse numbers...

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.
none are born righteous...all are in need of it

You are disobedient because you don't believe the Gospel. You have not been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.
The Word or Yah does live forever and includes His Law

A Law you need to be a citizen of His kingdom...

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Both of you teach sinners Christ died for are lost.

They don't like the idea of God's sovereignty apparently. At every turn they want to enunciate free will and make the work of the Crucifixion a thing they themselves rather than God dictates.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are an unbeliever.
=spam
That would be you, for the reasons I outlined, child of the devil, as you say that to everyone, that disagrees with your satanic "doctrine," perverter of the gospel of Christ, who asserts that Christ did not die for our sins.

You don't believe that Jesus lived for you and fulfilled the law for you.

Habitual liar, as yes I do, but not for the satanic reason you argue,i.e., that He lived the law, to become righteous, not because He is God, and that this walk in the law is imputed to us-that
"vicarious law keeping" doctrine of demons, is from the pits of hell, which I, countless others, have shown you, from the book, but you keep satanically spamming your father, the devil's, company line. The Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, not to become righteous, as you devilishly assert, and not so the law makes one righteous, as you also, on record, spam, but to be qualified to be the perfect sacrifice, the "lamb without blemish," i.e., the doctrine of propitiation, a doctrine of which you are clueless.

You don't believe that Jesus abolished the law for you.

Correct, as no scripture asserts that the law was abolished, destroyed, made void, eliminated, and no scripture asserts satanically, as you do, that Christ died not for our sins, but died to destroy/eliminate/make void the law, so that there is no sin debt, for which necessitates His death.

I am not even sure if you believe that Jesus died on the cross for you, in your place.]

That would be you, as devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for. Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

The above will send you packing to hell demon....

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

john w

Hall of Fame

If you had faith you would have the Holy Spirit. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.

Prove that you have the Holy Spirit.

Why is murder wrong, Pate?

How can you classify you/others, as sinners, liar, if there is no law to define the sin/transgression?

ANSWER Pate.

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame
The satanic, on record assertions of this demon:
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history...the Old Covenant has been abolished..

The feasts, "the appointed times," according to the law in Leviticus 23, The Old Covenant, The Old Testament

Leviticus 23 KJV

Passover-Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's death

verse 5

Unleavened bread-Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's burial

verse 6

Firstfruits -Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's Resurrection

verses 9-11

Weeks/Pentecost-Fulfilled in early Acts, with the outpouring of The Holy Spirit, "the promise of the Father"

verses 15-16

Trumpets/"Rosh HaShanah"

verses 23-25

Day of Atonement("the second time"-Acts 7:13 KJV, Hebrews 9:28 KJV)/"Yom Kippur"

verses 26-28

Tabernacles/"Sukkot"

verses 33-34, 42-43

Tell us, Pate, since you assert that "Jesus fulfilled the law, and then abolished the law, including the feasts contained within the law in Leviticus 23 KJV, and the entire OC/OT, when did He come back, the second time, to fulfill "The Fall Feasts," including the second coming? Where is the testimony of His return?

glorydaz

They don't like the idea of God's sovereignty apparently. At every turn they want to enunciate free will and make the work of the Crucifixion a thing they themselves rather than God dictates.

Not true. It's no wonder we have such dissension in our midst. :rolleyes:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned

In what way do you subtract omnipotence and omniscience from God?
I stated before that I believe in both free will and predestination- and that is true, I don't deny either of them because they are both explicitly noted in the Bible.

But again I have to emphasize on the notion that, because God is sovereign, His will ultimately overrides man's. In which case, free will isn't much of a subject to so much expound upon.

glorydaz

The part in yellow is what I was talking about. No one I know tries to make the work of the Cross something "they themselves" dictate. That doesn't even make a lick of sense.

In what way do you subtract omnipotence and omniscience from God?

Never have and never will.

I stated before that I believe in both free will and predestination- and that is true, I don't deny either of them because they are both explicitly noted in the Bible.

Noted, but not always rightly understood.

But again I have to emphasize on the notion that, because God is sovereign, His will ultimately overrides man's. In which case, free will isn't much of a subject to so much expound upon.

You're taking away His sovereignty when you try to dictate what that sovereignty includes.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
No one I know tries to make the work of the Cross something "they themselves" dictate. That doesn't even make a lick of sense.

They don't consciously do it, rather it's their human nature.

I'm not saying that people who are all about predestination are better than those who speak so much about free will or anything like that,
but John Calvin made a mighty point back in his time inferring Augustine that man cannot choose salvation on their own free will.

glorydaz

They don't consciously do it, rather it's their human nature.

I'm not saying that people who are all about predestination are better than those who speak so much about free will or anything like that,
but John Calvin made a mighty point back in his time inferring Augustine that man cannot choose salvation on their own free will.

It's hearing the word of God that leads men to Him....the Gospel specifically.

How can they believe unless they hear, and how can they hear without a preacher?

That's pretty basic right there.