Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Robert Pate

Banned
You were a big part of GM leaving. You played the victim, and GM stuck up for you. You have been begging for this...finally reaping what you sow. Many of us, many times, have tried to get you to see that you're using verses WRONGLY. You claim they say what they do not say. You refuse to listen...even to the best intended among us. Do you expect everyone to sit back and let you keep preaching something that is so obviously wrong without saying a word. How long? How long must we remain silent as you claim verses say what they don't?

All the while, Robert, you feel free to tell us that we aren't Christians and can't be unless we agree with you and your twisting of verses we love. I feel bad for you, Robert. It's a simple thing, but it's clearly a matter of pride. Where you refuse to ever admit a simple verse is NOT saying what you claim.

I hope you're not doing this on purpose. I don't really think you are, but it isn't right for you to refuse to even LOOK at any discrepancy that is pointed out to you. Simple things...but you won't bend or budge an inch.

But don't you dare blame us for what you caused with GM. I sat here and watched it, and wept. He was a dear friend, and YOU caused it all because of your silly pride. He was upset that his friends didn't step forward....to defend a man who was WRONG. That man is you, Robert.

GM was defending the truth. You think that you are Christians, but you are not. Christians don't treat other Christians like you and John W's group treated GM. Shame on you and now you want to blame it on me, which makes you a hypocrite.

The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for Christians, Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14, 2 Corinthians 3:13, Hebrews 8:13, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10. Christians allow the Bible to dictate what they believe because they are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. If you don't have the Holy Spirit you are without understanding. The fact that you oppose the above scriptures is evidence that you are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth.

glorydaz

GM was defending the truth. You think that you are Christians, but you are not.

HYPOCRITE....I can't stand people who can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Christians don't treat other Christians like you and John W's group treated GM. Shame on you and now you want to blame it on me, which makes you a hypocrite.

My group? Is this some imaginary flash mob...unseen by others? NAME THEM. NOW.:angrymob:

No, John W was confronting you, and GM scolded John for how he confronted you. No one else got involved, except when I told GM that YOU were the one in error. I said nothing against GM, and I never would.

So where is this "group" you're claiming treated GM badly? Put up or shut up, and stop whining. GM was sticking up for you...not the "truth" as you claim. None of it would have happened at all, had you not been so dang foolish and stubborn. You bear the blame!!!!!

Robert Pate

Banned
HYPOCRITE....I can't stand people who can dish it out, but they can't take it.

My group? Is this some imaginary flash mob...unseen by others? NAME THEM. NOW.:angrymob:

No, John W was confronting you, and GM scolded John for how he confronted you. No one else got involved, except when I told GM that YOU were the one in error. I said nothing against GM, and I never would.

So where is this "group" you're claiming treated GM badly? Put up or shut up, and stop whining. GM was sticking up for you...not the "truth" as you claim. None of it would have happened at all, had you not been so dang foolish and stubborn. You bear the blame!!!!!

GM thought he was fellowshipping with Christians. When he found out that he wasn't he dropped out.

None of you that verbally attacked GM are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. You are all a bunch of frauds.

If you had the Holy Spirit you would believe Paul and there would not have been this contention. Those that are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit embrace the law. The law is their Jesus.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

You are the disobedient. You are full of hate and contention and hold the truth in unrighteousness. if you had the Holy Spirit, which you don't, you would believe Paul.

GM was upholding the truth of the scriptures and so was I. You hate us because we are indwelt with the Holy Spirit and have the truth.

Robert Pate

Banned
Right forgot...Bob here isnt the only one who thinks sin is removed permenantly after the cross...Paul being the first sinless

There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because there is no law. Why is it that you claim to be a Christian but cannot believe the Bible? Can it be that you are not one, but think that you are?

Paul said, "The law is not made for a righteous man" (a Christian) You cannot accept God's word, which tells me that you, like many others are frauds.

clefty

There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because there is no law. Why is it that you claim to be a Christian but cannot believe the Bible? Can it be that you are not one, but think that you are?

Paul said, "The law is not made for a righteous man" (a Christian) You cannot accept God's word, which tells me that you, like many others are frauds.

In Him we are protected from HIS wrath...passed over...got it?

The wrath comes from Him because of disobedience to Him...and His way...His Law

He has not removed sin...He has NOT removed His hatred of sin...revealed by His still binding Law...is why it remains...

IN CHRIST you are not cursed or condemned...is why you WANT to obey if you love Him...to overcome...do good works...receive that final reward...TO BE PASSED OVER...

So persevere to the end...overcome...by faithful...run and finish the race...

Of course the law is made for sinners...to turn them to HIM...

But you have the Law for NOBODY...as there is no more law...as you claim it was destroyed at the cross...abolished...

Just like the guardrail is NOT there for those in control of their cars...but seeing the guardrail might slow one down on the curve...

But nope you have it there is no more guardrail...or even gravity...haha no law at all

It’s a jewish lie you and others here (and everywhere) keep peddling that the cross abolished the Law...

john w

Hall of Fame
If you think that John W. is a Christian you don't know what a Christian is.

This is supposed to be a Forum where we discuss things concerning the faith.

John W. uses this Forum to berate Christians. Because of the insults and the unchristian behavior from him and his followers GM has left the Forum. I considered GM to be a good friend.

This is the only Forum that I know of that allows this unchristian behavior. One of the rules on this Forum is not to call other members names. It appears that John W. is exempt from this rule.
You've already admitted, by your satanic testimony, that you are not a Christian, as you deny that Christ died for our sins, as you delete 2/3 of the scriptures, corrupt it by changing words, adding words, deny objective revelation, given by objective words, and thus you have no evidence, to provide anyone, whether saved, or lost, as to why murder, rape, sodomy, theft,........................... are wrong, and have nothing to say to the lost, objectively, to prove that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, rose from the dead, (fill in the blank of any Christian doctrine), as you are an ADMITTED subjectivist, not testifying as to what all of scripture says, but just making things up, on the fly, asserting that "The Holy Spirit" teaches you, and thus, Old Testament scriptures are worthless-ON Record, you wicked deceiver.

The Old Covenant has been abolished. The Old Covenant is just history-it no longer exists....The law has been abolished....Jesus is the New Covenant....Jesus is the new Adam..... Jesus is the New Testament...The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit...There is a problem with that, John W-You cannot use the OLD Covenant to prove your point...Jesus died to abolish the law....

Colossians 2:14 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Pate-ianity:
14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances(the law) that
was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

1 Corinthians 15:45 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Pate-ianity:And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the new Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Jeremiah 31:31 KJV

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

ate-ianity:Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a Jesus, and the news Adam, with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:8 KJV

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Pate-ianity:For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a Jesus with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:13 KJV

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Pate-ianity:
In that he saith, A Jesus, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 12:24 KJV

and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Pate-ianity:and to Jesus the mediator of Jesus, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Luke 22:20 KJV

Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Pate-ianity:
Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is Jesus, which is shed for you.

Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid.

Pate-ianity:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God says it is, even though

I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was not ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is not holy, and the commandment is not holy, and is not just, and is not good.

Romans 7 KJV

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Pate-ianity: 14 For we know that the law is not spiritual: but I am not carnal, the law is, and I am not
sold under sin.

Romans 7 KJV

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid.

Pate-ianity:
13 Was then that which is not goodmade death unto me? Yes, saith God!!!!!

Pate, ON RECORD, attempt to prevent the testimony about the Lord Jesus Christ, to both the lost, and saved, which is within the law of Moses, the holy, good, spiritual law of God, within the writings of the prophets, and, ON RECORD, argues that Paul was a deceiver, for he asserts that "There is a problem with that, John W-You cannot use the OLD Covenant to prove your point.:"

Vs.

John 5:39 KJV

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate-ianity: Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!There is a problem with that, Paul-You cannot use the Old Covenant to prove your point.The OC, the law of Moses, the holy law of God, the writings of the prophets, the psalms, have been abolished/destroyed/made void/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 24:44 KJV

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Pate-ianity: Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!There is a problem with that, Paul-You cannot use the Old Covenant to prove your point.The OC, the law of Moses, the holy law of God, the writings of the prophets,the Psalms have been abolished/destroyed/made void/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 1:45 KJV

Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

Pate-ianity: Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!There is a problem with that, Paul-You cannot use the Old Covenant to prove your point.The OC, the law of Moses, the holy law of God, the writings of the prophets,the Psalms have been abolished/destroyed/made void/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate-ianity-these scriptures are in error, do not apply, as there is no Old Covenant, there is no
holy law of God, there is no law of Moses, or writings of the prophets, or Psalms,and "for ever" is an error in the OC, even though the OC no longer exists:

Matthew 5:17 KJV

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" The law was destroyed!!!!

Psalms 12 KJV

6 The words of the Lord are pure words:as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord,thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" The OC was destroyed!!!!

Psalm 93:5 KJV

Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O Lord, for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your testimonies, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!! And the same to you, Paul!!!!

Psalm 105:8 KJV

He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your testimonies, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!! And the same to you, Paul!!!!

Psalms 110 KJV

3 His work is honourable and glorious:
and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered:
the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him:
he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
6 He hath shewed his people the power of his works,
that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment;
all his commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever,

and are done in truth and uprightness.
9 He sent redemption unto his people:
he hath commanded his covenant for ever:
holy and reverend is his name.
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
a good understanding have all they that do his commandments:
his praise endureth for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" All your commandments, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:44 KJV

So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" You cannot keep a law, as contained in the OC, if it no longer exists, as it was destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:89 KJV

[ ל Lamed ] For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your word, as contained in the OC, is not in heaven either, as it was destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:111 KJV

Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your testimonies, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:152 KJV

Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your testimonies, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:160 KJV

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your judgments, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Matthew 22 KJV

34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. 35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Pate: These no longer apply-the OC is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 17:2 KJV

and Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Pate-ianity:: To h with you, Paul!!!!! Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!There is a problem with that, Paul-You cannot use the Old Covenant to prove your point.The OC, the law of Moses, the holy law of God, the writings of the prophets,the Psalms have been abolished/destroyed/made void/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 24:14 KJV

But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Pate-ianity:: To h with you, Paul!!!!! Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!There is a problem with that, Paul-You cannot use the Old Covenant to prove your point.The OC, the law of Moses, the holy law of God, the writings of the prophets,the Psalms have been abolished/destroyed/made void/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot believe something, that no longer exists, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 28:23 KJV

And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Pate-ianity:: To h with you, Paul!!!!! Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!There is a problem with that, Paul-You cannot use the Old Covenant to prove your point.The OC, the law of Moses, the holy law of God, the writings of the prophets,the Psalms have been abolished/destroyed/made void/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans 3:21 KJV

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

"being witnessed by the law"

Paul used the law, to witness to the gospel of Christ, the righteousness of God, w/o the law, as He is our righteousness, apart from the law.

Pate: To h with you, Paul!!!!!The law no longer exists!!! God abolished it, destroyed it, made it void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans 15:4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Pate-ianity: Not any more, "god," Paul as the Old Covenant, the holy law of God, the law of Moses, the writings of the prophets, the Psalms, no longer exist, as they have been destroyed, abolished, done away with, made void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: To h with these....

Deuteronomy 4 KJV

Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers giveth you. 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you....... 32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Pate-anity: To h with you, "god!!!!!" I can abolish 2/3 of your scriptures, and add to it!!!!!!

Proverbs 30 KJV

5 Every word of God is pure:he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.6 Add thou not unto his words,lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Pate-anity: To h with you, "god!!!!!" I can abolish 2/3 of your scriptures, and add to it!!!!!!

Isaiah 8 KJV

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Pate-anity: To h with you, "god!!!!!" I can abolish 2/3 of your scriptures, and add to it!!!!!! And your word no longer includes the OC-it was abolished!!!!!!!

eremiah 26 KJV

2 Thus saith the Lord; Stand in the court of the Lord’s house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the Lord’s house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word:

Isaiah 2:3 KJV

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV

And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Pate-ianity: The law went forth already from Jerusalem, when "Jesus" reigned on earth!!!!!!!! Then, it was destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaiah 24 KJV(during "The Great Trib")
1Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Revelation 12 KJV

7 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Pate:delete the above-cannot do it--the law no longer exist.

Revelation 14 KJV

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Pate-ianity: Out with the preceding scriptures!!

Romans 3:31

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Pate-ianity: No,"god!!!!!!!" The Old Covenant, the law of Moses, the writings of the prophets have been abolished, destroyed, eliminated, as they no longer exist, are void,

and you are wrong in promising that they will last for ever, and that false apostle Paul is wrong when he agrees with you that they are not void, and he is wrong for employing the use of the Old Covenant in his teaching, disputing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off this site, wolf Pate.

Robert Pate

Banned
In Him we are protected from HIS wrath...passed over...got it?

The wrath comes from Him because of disobedience to Him...and His way...His Law

He has not removed sin...He has NOT removed His hatred of sin...revealed by His still binding Law...is why it remains...

IN CHRIST you are not cursed or condemned...is why you WANT to obey if you love Him...to overcome...do good works...receive that final reward...TO BE PASSED OVER...

So persevere to the end...overcome...by faithful...run and finish the race...

Of course the law is made for sinners...to turn them to HIM...

But you have the Law for NOBODY...as there is no more law...as you claim it was destroyed at the cross...abolished...

Just like the guardrail is NOT there for those in control of their cars...but seeing the guardrail might slow one down on the curve...

But nope you have it there is no more guardrail...or even gravity...haha no law at all

It’s a jewish lie you and others here (and everywhere) keep peddling that the cross abolished the Law...

You have no scripture. The reason that you have no scripture is because you don't believe the Bible.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

You are disobedient because you don't believe the Gospel. You have not been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

Robert Pate

Banned
You've already admitted, by your satanic testimony, that you are not a Christian, as you deny that Christ died for our sins, as you delete 2/3 of the scriptures, corrupt it by changing words, adding words, deny objective revelation, given by objective words, and thus you have no evidence, to provide anyone, whether saved, or lost, as to why murder, rape, sodomy, theft,........................... are wrong, and have nothing to say to the lost, objectively, to prove that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, rose from the dead, (fill in the blank of any Christian doctrine), as you are an ADMITTED subjectivist, not testifying as to what all of scripture says, but just making things up, on the fly, asserting that "The Holy Spirit" teaches you, and thus, Old Testament scriptures are worthless-ON Record, you wicked deceiver.

Colossians 2:14 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Pate-ianity:
14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances(the law) that
was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

1 Corinthians 15:45 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Pate-ianity:And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the new Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Jeremiah 31:31 KJV

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

ate-ianity:Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a Jesus, and the news Adam, with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:8 KJV

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Pate-ianity:For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a Jesus with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:13 KJV

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Pate-ianity:
In that he saith, A Jesus, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 12:24 KJV

and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Pate-ianity:and to Jesus the mediator of Jesus, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Luke 22:20 KJV

Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Pate-ianity:
Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is Jesus, which is shed for you.

Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid.

Pate-ianity:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God says it is, even though

I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was not ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is not holy, and the commandment is not holy, and is not just, and is not good.

Romans 7 KJV

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Pate-ianity: 14 For we know that the law is not spiritual: but I am not carnal, the law is, and I am not
sold under sin.

Romans 7 KJV

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid.

Pate-ianity:
13 Was then that which is not goodmade death unto me? Yes, saith God!!!!!

Pate, ON RECORD, attempt to prevent the testimony about the Lord Jesus Christ, to both the lost, and saved, which is within the law of Moses, the holy, good, spiritual law of God, within the writings of the prophets, and, ON RECORD, argues that Paul was a deceiver, for he asserts that "There is a problem with that, John W-You cannot use the OLD Covenant to prove your point.:"

Vs.

John 5:39 KJV

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate-ianity: Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!There is a problem with that, Paul-You cannot use the Old Covenant to prove your point.The OC, the law of Moses, the holy law of God, the writings of the prophets, the psalms, have been abolished/destroyed/made void/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 24:44 KJV

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

John 1:45 KJV

Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

Pate-ianity-these scriptures are in error, do not apply, as there is no Old Covenant, there is no
holy law of God, there is no law of Moses, or writings of the prophets, or Psalms,and "for ever" is an error in the OC, even though the OC no longer exists:

Matthew 5:17 KJV

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" The law was destroyed!!!!

Psalms 12 KJV

6 The words of the Lord are pure words:as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord,thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" The OC was destroyed!!!!

Psalm 93:5 KJV

Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O Lord, for ever.

Psalm 105:8 KJV

He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Psalms 110 KJV

3 His work is honourable and glorious:
and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered:
the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him:
he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
6 He hath shewed his people the power of his works,
that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment;
all his commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever,

and are done in truth and uprightness.
9 He sent redemption unto his people:
he hath commanded his covenant for ever:
holy and reverend is his name.
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
a good understanding have all they that do his commandments:
his praise endureth for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" All your commandments, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:44 KJV

So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" You cannot keep a law, as contained in the OC, if it no longer exists, as it was destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:89 KJV

[ ל Lamed ] For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your word, as contained in the OC, is not in heaven either, as it was destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:111 KJV

Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

Psalm 119:152 KJV

Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Psalm 119:160 KJV

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your judgments, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Matthew 22 KJV

34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. 35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Pate: These no longer apply-the OC is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 17:2 KJV

and Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Acts 24:14 KJV

But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Pate-ianity:: To h with you, Paul!!!!! Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!There is a problem with that, Paul-You cannot use the Old Covenant to prove your point.The OC, the law of Moses, the holy law of God, the writings of the prophets,the Psalms have been abolished/destroyed/made void/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot believe something, that no longer exists, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 28:23 KJV

And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Romans 3:21 KJV

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

"being witnessed by the law"

Paul used the law, to witness to the gospel of Christ, the righteousness of God, w/o the law, as He is our righteousness, apart from the law.

Pate: To h with you, Paul!!!!!The law no longer exists!!! God abolished it, destroyed it, made it void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans 15:4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Pate-ianity: Not any more, "god," Paul as the Old Covenant, the holy law of God, the law of Moses, the writings of the prophets, the Psalms, no longer exist, as they have been destroyed, abolished, done away with, made void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: To h with these....

Deuteronomy 4 KJV

Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers giveth you. 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you....... 32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs 30 KJV

5 Every word of God is pure:he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.6 Add thou not unto his words,lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Isaiah 8 KJV

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Pate-anity: To h with you, "god!!!!!" I can abolish 2/3 of your scriptures, and add to it!!!!!! And your word no longer includes the OC-it was abolished!!!!!!!

eremiah 26 KJV

2 Thus saith the Lord; Stand in the court of the Lord’s house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the Lord’s house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word:

Isaiah 2:3 KJV

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV

And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Pate-ianity: The law went forth already from Jerusalem, when "Jesus" reigned on earth!!!!!!!! Then, it was destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaiah 24 KJV(during "The Great Trib")
1Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Revelation 12 KJV

7 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14 KJV

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Pate-ianity: Out with the preceding scriptures!!

Romans 3:31

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Pate-ianity: No,"god!!!!!!!" The Old Covenant, the law of Moses, the writings of the prophets have been abolished, destroyed, eliminated, as they no longer exist, are void,

and you are wrong in promising that they will last for ever, and that false apostle Paul is wrong when he agrees with you that they are not void, and he is wrong for employing the use of the Old Covenant in his teaching, disputing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off this site, wolf Pate.

Poor lost John, mixes Old Testament with New Testament and tries to make sense of it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Poor lost John, mixes Old Testament with New Testament and tries to make sense of it.

Pate: Poor lost Paul, mixing Old Testament with New Testament and tries to make sense of it, and use the OT to testify about "Jesus."

=Confirmed child of the devil.

I picked your satanic "doctrine" apart, you devil child, your assertion that, which you've already admitted, by your satanic testimony, that you are not a Christian, as you deny that Christ died for our sins, as you delete 2/3 of the scriptures, corrupt it by changing words, adding words, deny objective revelation, given by objective words, and thus you have no evidence, to provide anyone, whether saved, or lost, as to why murder, rape, sodomy, theft,........................... are wrong, and have nothing to say to the lost, objectively, to prove that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, rose from the dead, (fill in the blank of any Christian doctrine), as you are an ADMITTED subjectivist, not testifying as to what all of scripture says, but just making things up, on the fly, asserting that "The Holy Spirit" teaches you, and thus, Old Testament scriptures are worthless-ON Record, you wicked deceiver. And you admit that you are under the law:

I am a sinner.All Christians are sinners....The law was made for sinners, per 1 Timothy 1:9...

The dementia struck wolf does not even know what he is posting.

I will ask the mods to appoint a power of attorney for him.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate: Poor lost Paul, mixing Old Testament with New Testament and tries to make sense of it, and use the OT to testify about "Jesus."

=Confirmed child of the devil.

I picked your satanic "doctrine" apart, you devil child, your assertion that, which you've already admitted, by your satanic testimony, that you are not a Christian, as you deny that Christ died for our sins, as you delete 2/3 of the scriptures, corrupt it by changing words, adding words, deny objective revelation, given by objective words, and thus you have no evidence, to provide anyone, whether saved, or lost, as to why murder, rape, sodomy, theft,........................... are wrong, and have nothing to say to the lost, objectively, to prove that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, rose from the dead, (fill in the blank of any Christian doctrine), as you are an ADMITTED subjectivist, not testifying as to what all of scripture says, but just making things up, on the fly, asserting that "The Holy Spirit" teaches you, and thus, Old Testament scriptures are worthless-ON Record, you wicked deceiver. And you admit that you are under the law:

The dementia struck wolf does not even know what he is posting.

I will ask the mods to appoint a power of attorney for him.

You have no understanding of spiritual things because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.....The law was made for sinners....

Vs.
I am a sinner. All Christians are sinners.
Dementia:

1.He admits, on record, that he is a sinner, and thus the law was made for him.

2.Tell all of TOL how Christ can die for your sins, when there is no law that defines/establishes the sin/transgression, according to you.

3. What law did you transgress, that marks you as a sinner, since sin is the transgression of the law? Hows can you transgress a law, that does not exist, according to you, since "where there is no law, there is no transgression...sin is not imputed where there is no law?"

=dementia, and silence, after being asked this for over 2 years.

john w

Hall of Fame

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.

Once again, Pare admits he is a subjectivist, replacing the good, just, holy, spiritual, un-voided law of God, with this fuzzy, murky, "the Holy Spirit,"which, of course, he means, is the Holy Spirit He has, not others.

Tell us, deceiver: what would you say to someone who asserts:

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit tells me that suicide bombings, having 10 wives, sodomy, are not sins.The Holy Spirit also tells me that God did not create the heaven and earth-"The Big Bang" did.

I've asked him that over 25 times, and he won't touch that. I encourage others to press this charlatan on this.

ANSWER Pate.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no understanding of spiritual things because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

Translation: You have no understanding of spiritual things because you don't agree with me, and the Holy Spirit, as the Holy Spirit in me, is "more right" than anyone elses' Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame

A Jehovah's Witness, to Pate:The Holy Spirit is my teacher, and He taught me that this "Jesus" you reference, is not God.You have no understanding of spiritual things because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

Pate: Well, uh, urr, you see, uh.....................

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you delete this scripture, Pate?:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul testifies that when we we break the good, holy, spiritual law of God, we dishonor the LORD God, and blaspheme His name.

Romans 2 KJV

21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 23 thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. 26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

vs. Pate-ianity: Don't you know, Paul, that the Old Testament, which includes the law of God, no longer exists, is destroyed?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans 7 KJV
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

vs. Pate-ianity: Don't you know, Paul, that the Old Testament, which includes the law of God, no longer exists, is destroyed?!!!!!!!