Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
The law is not for Christians, Listen to Paul.

Neither I, or other members of the boc, have asserted that the law is our guide, dementia ridden deceiver.

Show us where we stated that. Your dementia forces you to conclude that if a law exists, a person automatically is judged/condemned by it.

Your dementia, and the demon possession of you, forces that conclusion.

Pate: If the laws of other countries exist, YOU ARE UNDER THEM, UNDER THEIR JURISDICTION/CONDEMNATION.

On record.

john w

Hall of Fame
To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation. John W. wants you to be under the law, so that you will be condemned by the law.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?"

John W. does not hear the law. If he knew what the law demands he would not be an advocate of the law. The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for believers, but not for unbelievers, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Beware of those who teach without scriptures, they are the devils disciples. They hate God's word.

"For as many as are of the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10. John W. is under the curse and wants you to be under the curse also.

Jesus abolished the law because the law was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was AGAINST US, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:10.

Are we going to believe God's word or are we going to believe John W's heretical words?

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.
Once again, Pare admits he is a subjectivist, replacing the good, just, holy, spiritual, un-voided law of God, with this fuzzy, murky, "the Holy Spirit,"which, of course, he means, is the Holy Spirit He has, not others.

Tell us, deceiver: what would you say to someone who asserts:

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit tells me that suicide bombings, having 10 wives, sodomy, are not sins.The Holy Spirit also tells me that God did not create the heaven and earth-"The Big Bang" did.

I've asked him that over 20 times, and he won't touch that. I encourage others to press this charlatan on this.

ANSWER Pate.

john w

Hall of Fame
The biggest sign of a heretic is that they don't quote scripture.

You delete 2/3 of the bible...

The Old Covenant no longer exist...The Old Covenant is just that-history.

...including:

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians don't call other Christians devils. That is an insult to the saving work of Christ.

I do not consider John W. to be a Christian. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.

Who gave you the right to delete the Old Covenant, including?:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

john w

Hall of Fame
Who gave you the right to delete verses from the bible, Pate,including:

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians don't call other Christians devils. That is an insult to the saving work of Christ.

I do not consider John W. to be a Christian. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.

You deny that Christ died for our sins.

Tell all of TOL how Christ can die for your sins, when there is no law that defines/establishes the sin/transgression, according to you.

=dementia

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell us why someone who says that Holy Spirit teaches him/her, having replaced the law, told him/her that murder is OK, is wrong.

john w

Hall of Fame

John W. is not led by the Holy Spirit, he is led by his own ego which is huge. He comes on the Forum to intimidate Christians because he is full of the devil.

Translation: Anyone that disagrees with Pate's satanic "doctrine, and his "the Holy Spirit." is not led by the Holy Spirit.

Tell us, Pate: If someone tells you that the Holy Spirit, since He replaces the law, told him/her that suicide bombing is just fine, what would you tell him/her, Pate?

NOT A PEEP, from subjectivist Pate.

clefty

You remind me of an old hard headed Jew. Those old hard headed Jews followed Paul everywhere that he went and persecuted him. Like you they could not believe that the law had been abolished.
actually the jews were stirring up the people to speak falsely about Stephen and Paul...to slander the two...jews were saying that both of them were teaching the cross abolished the law...the author of the book of Acts makes clear that this was FALSE WITNESS...so in fact the two of them were NOT teaching what the jews were accusing them of...this would make sense as to why so many believing jews were still ZEALOUS for the Law...and even James had Paul take a vow to PROVE he wasnt teaching jews that the cross changed the customs of Moses...

To them the law was the way, the truth and the life. They said that the law was the light that lighted every man.
even He taught to do all the pharisees taught from moses’ seat...just dont do what they do...

To be under the law is to be under a curse.
all have sinned...

"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.
but now believers are free from the curse but still lawful...ya dig

The reason that they are under a curse is because the law is in conflict with the Gospel and justification by faith.
HAHAHA can even Satan throw satan out of his own house? You are dividing the house two sets of laws...that’s never how it was...ONE LAW...for native and foreigner

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5. Not the law.
Law NEVER justified anyone that is not its job silly...its to point out sin and need of Him...duh

In the Gospel believers are given the Holy Spirit. Not the law.
Holy Spirit DOESN’T keep the Law? Goes against the Will of God?

In the Gospel we are justified by Christ, Not the law.
in the OT too...it was by FAITH not works...

In the Gospel we are born again by the word of God. Not the law.
that’s not its job...the Law is inanimate yet brings us to One who can reborn us...

In the Gospel we are reconciled to God, Not by the law.
Yes and only by the law of adoption...but you claim there is no law...so no law of life either I guess...

Paul wrote, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believes" Romans 10:4.
as with most of your argument this was already asked and answered...”end” is goal purpose aim destination...so end better understood is Christ is the aim goal objective of the Law...But understandably as you also missed He told you to think NOT He came to destroy the law...

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.
which of course causes us to kill and steal and commit adultery and lie...

All seven of the churches in revelations were judged for their works...so obviously there was a standard by which they were judged...

But of course you ignore all that for your “do what thou whilst there is no law”

clefty

Pate: The law was abolished/destroyed/made void at the cross, and no longer exists, but, it still shows the lost what sin is,today,and serves as as a schoolmaster to lead the lost to Christ, today, although today the law no longer exists.

Pate has either dementia, or demon infested-no other option, as no sane person can spam what he does.

Get Pate another straight jacket for Christmas.

Ha ha...I know...but again any Christian will agree we are not to kill steal commit adultery lie etc...but again that one Sabbath law and the whole thing is then abolished...we only under grace now...ha ha...

So Bob is kind enough to continue so obviously in this jewish myth and lie and false witness that Stephen and Paul taught the law was abolished at the cross...and the customs of moses were changed...sadly many christians go along with it too...

clefty

All that John W. has is hot air. He does not have any scripture to support what he believes.

The purpose of the law is that it...

1. It reveals the nature and the Character of God. This is why Paul said, "Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good" Romans 7:12.

2. The law also convicts us of sin. This is why Paul said, "The law is our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) Galatians 3:24,25.

John W. wants you to be under the schoolmaster (law) like he is.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, etc." 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

If any of the above fits you, then the law is for you. The Holy Spirit, not the law, is the Christians keeper and guide, John 16:13,14.

John W. is not led by the Holy Spirit, he is led by his own ego which is huge. He comes on the Forum to intimidate Christians because he is full of the devil.

Paul calls himself chief of sinners...and admits doing that which he HATES...

Now if there was no more law how could he state either of these?

clefty

All that John W. has is hot air. He does not have any scripture to support what he believes.

The purpose of the law is that it...

1. It reveals the nature and the Character of God. This is why Paul said, "Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good" Romans 7:12.

2. The law also convicts us of sin. This is why Paul said, "The law is our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) Galatians 3:24,25.

John W. wants you to be under the schoolmaster (law) like he is.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, etc." 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

If any of the above fits you, then the law is for you. The Holy Spirit, not the law, is the Christians keeper and guide, John 16:13,14.

If there is no more law you can NOT say any of the above...you can NOT define what the purpose of the law IS...

It’s gone...according to you...

clefty

You dont deserve evidence about anything as you destroyed the standard...

Robert Pate

Banned
Translation: Anyone that disagrees with Pate's satanic "doctrine, and his "the Holy Spirit." is not led by the Holy Spirit.

Tell us, Pate: If someone tells you that the Holy Spirit, since He replaces the law, told him/her that suicide bombing is just fine, what would you tell him/her, Pate?

NOT A PEEP, from subjectivist Pate.

If you think that John W. is a Christian you don't know what a Christian is.

This is supposed to be a Forum where we discuss things concerning the faith.

John W. uses this Forum to berate Christians. Because of the insults and the unchristian behavior from him and his followers GM has left the Forum. I considered GM to be a good friend.

This is the only Forum that I know of that allows this unchristian behavior. One of the rules on this Forum is not to call other members names. It appears that John W. is exempt from this rule.

Robert Pate

Banned
If there is no more law you can NOT say any of the above...you can NOT define what the purpose of the law IS...

It’s gone...according to you...

When you stand before God in the judgment to be judged for your sins, you will remember what I said to you.

clefty

When you stand before God in the judgment to be judged for your sins, you will remember what I said to you.

If no law...then no sin...no need for salvation...no judgement day...no order in His kingdom...

Yet despite your fantasy it remains that it is NOT “Lord Lord” but “those that DO My Fathers will”

Btw that will is is not unto lawlessness...but His Law...obedience to it...

glorydaz

If you think that John W. is a Christian you don't know what a Christian is.

This is supposed to be a Forum where we discuss things concerning the faith.

John W. uses this Forum to berate Christians. Because of the insults and the unchristian behavior from him and his followers GM has left the Forum. I considered GM to be a good friend.

This is the only Forum that I know of that allows this unchristian behavior. One of the rules on this Forum is not to call other members names. It appears that John W. is exempt from this rule.

You were a big part of GM leaving. You played the victim, and GM stuck up for you. You have been begging for this...finally reaping what you sow. Many of us, many times, have tried to get you to see that you're using verses WRONGLY. You claim they say what they do not say. You refuse to listen...even to the best intended among us. Do you expect everyone to sit back and let you keep preaching something that is so obviously wrong without saying a word. How long? How long must we remain silent as you claim verses say what they don't?

All the while, Robert, you feel free to tell us that we aren't Christians and can't be unless we agree with you and your twisting of verses we love. I feel bad for you, Robert. It's a simple thing, but it's clearly a matter of pride. Where you refuse to ever admit a simple verse is NOT saying what you claim.

I hope you're not doing this on purpose. I don't really think you are, but it isn't right for you to refuse to even LOOK at any discrepancy that is pointed out to you. Simple things...but you won't bend or budge an inch.

But don't you dare blame us for what you caused with GM. I sat here and watched it, and wept. He was a dear friend, and YOU caused it all because of your silly pride. He was upset that his friends didn't step forward....to defend a man who was WRONG. That man is you, Robert.