Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul said that the law was nailed to the cross, Colossians 2:14. We must therefore believe that the Old Covenant was abolished when Jesus died on the cross.

It was, but the 3 fall feasts had not yet been fulfilled by Christ Jesus yet. Nor were other prophecies from the OC fulfilled, such as the Holy Spirit being given on the Day of Pentecost.

The writer of Hebrews tells us that the two covenants overlapped.

There was a 40 year overlap. In 70AD, the OC completely vanished, and the NC was fully in place.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One of your arguments against it, was because it is literally and physically "impossible." I was challenging you on that.

Please explain how you can take something literally, that is literally impossible?

Not to mention the fact that John tells us that it means the Holy Spirit.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God commanded Jesus to take the gospel to all the nations .... everyone ... completely ignoring whether they had ANY of Abraham's genetics

Not before the cross:

(Matt 10:5) These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

After the cross:

(Acts 1:8) But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

As I said before, the gospel could not be preached to the 10 tribes until after the cross because it would have been an abomination.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm not parroting DeMar.

You guys parrot Darby.

Last I checked, DeMar didn't invent a belief system in 1840, like Darby did.
Yes, you parrot Demar, Sproul,Gentry, Russell, Dennis, King, Hannegraaf...............

Check, hypocrite.

Preterism is invented.

Check.

Fun!

Last I checked, DeMar didn't invent a belief system in 1840, like Darby did.

1. He again asserts that when you discover truth, determines if it is truth. And he thus affirms a flat earth, that there was no such thing as "God the Father" until the Lord Jesus Christ revealed, declared Him, and that "Jesus" was not the Lord Jesus Christ, until he "discovered" He was, and Christianity is false, as it is a relatively recent "religion"(loosely employed here), relative to the other historic belief systems.

Well done, again, Craig. Please do not witness our faith, to other belief systems.

2. And he lies about his premise, and continues to lie:

That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did...I never said it was wrong for how old it is.

Why did you lie? Your motivation?

Dartman

Yes it has, the Church of Christ, comprised of jew and gentile sheep.
Nope. The two sticks are specifically the tribes of Israel.

Ezek 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

This will happen when Jesus commands the nations to bring ALL the "children of Israel" back to their homeland.

john w

Hall of Fame
Please explain how you can take something literally, that is literally impossible?

Not to mention the fact that John tells us that it means the Holy Spirit.

You used the words "literally," "impossible," as part of your argument, not mine, asserting that it is "impossible" for water..................blah blah blah. And I challenged your premise.

Please explain how you can take something literally, such as a dead man can rise, a virgin can give birth to a human,..................................................................................................................that is literally impossible.

That is part of your argument.

Thus, you deny that God raises the dead, men can raise the dead, men can make the blind see, that a virgin can give birth to a human. On record.

QED.

Dartman

Not before the cross:
True.

After the cross the Gospel STILL went to Israel, for 3 1/2 years, as a very direct, literal fulfillment of the 70th "week" of Daniel. After that, Peter was sent to Cornelius, and Paul was hand picked by Jesus as "the apostle of the Gentiles". NOT, the apostle to the lost 10 tribes.

Rom 11:11-15 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL...since you want to take everything LITERAL:

Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains.It's literally impossible for any water to flow from Jerusalem to any sea, let alone two seas....It is LITERALLY impossible for water to flow out of Jerusalem to the two seas because Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains.How does the water flow uphill?When you're done explaining how water flows uphill, please tell us what scripture Jesus was referring to?......Still waiting for you to tell us how water flows uphill?...You Dispies crack me up. On one hand you say to take everything literal. Then when something is literally impossible, but you still say to take it literal, you then say "God can do anything".....When something is literally and physically impossible, it's probably metaphorical. It is literally and physically impossible for water to flow from Jerusalem to either the Dead Sea or the Mediterranean Sea, let alone both at the same time...... Yet, you Dispies want us to believe "living water" in the future is going to be some kind of literal living water,...

An atheist, (fill in the blank), to you:It is literally impossible for God/"god" to create the heaven and earth in 6 days, it is literally impossible for God to have a virgin give birth to anyone, it is literally impossible for God to enable a man to walk on water, it is literally impossible for God to have men restore limbs, it is literally impossible for God to make the blind see, and enable men to make the blind see, it is literally impossible to raise someone from the dead,and enable men to raise the dead, it is literally impossible for God.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You: Well, uh, urr, you see, well, you see....

It is called humanism, i.e., I do not understand how your God can/would(fill in the blank). What I cannot understand, I will not believe. Therefore, your God cannot,would not, and did not (fill in the blank).

That is how an atheist, a humanist, dismisses the concept of "hell," and how the predominantly Christ rejecting world, dismisses the resurrection-impossible.

Well done, Craig. Do members of the boc, and the LORD God a "favor:" sit down, and be silent, when you get the "urge" to witness, defend, persuade, dispute, with these lost types. You will firm up their already false doctrines, turning them further away from being convince of the rationality, veracity, of our faith.

Still waiting for you to tell us how a dead man can rise from the dead, or a virgin can give birth, or.........................Tell us about how it is literally and physically impossible for God., humans to raise the dead, how it is literally and physically impossible for a virgin to give birth to a human, or..........................................Tell us these are just "metaphorical."

Do be a dear. Teach us-please?

Either defend this part of your premise,answering my challenge to it, or drop it, fold.

clefty

Paul said that the law was nailed to the cross, Colossians 2:14. We must therefore believe that the Old Covenant was abolished when Jesus died on the cross.

Oh boy...so we have

1. Law was abolished
2. Law needed 40 years to change into whatever is left in the new covenant sealed prior at the cross
3. Law doesn’t apply to goyim
4. Law is immutable and still binding (Catholic position) but its application is altered by culture...
5. Law remains but 9/10 of it

All of which to avoid the seventh day Sabbath...the perpetual sign of His people

LOL...

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate:"That signified the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion."

I agree with everything,but...

Both, on record, again, deny that Christ died for our sins, as with no law, there is no transgression/sin, and no sin debt, for which the Saviour might die.

And they also assert that everyone is saved, by the same premise.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, devil child-you revise "the handwriting of requirements" to "the law," satanic deceiver-the IOU, debt, "bond indenture, "charges against the accused" were nailed to the cross, as I/others, have shown you from the book, chapter, verse, for years, but your father the devil keeps prompting you to replace biblical words, with your own, as he has done, since Genesis 3.

Sssssssssssssssssssss..

clefty

No, devil child-you revise "the handwriting of requirements" to "the law," satanic deceiver-the IOU, debt, "bond indenture, "charges against the accused" were nailed to the cross, as I/others, have shown you from the book, chapter, verse, for years, but your father the devil keeps prompting you to replace biblical words, with your own, as he has done, since Genesis 3.

Sssssssssssssssssssss..

But but but he said “we MUST THEREFORE believe”

So we must...we must...

LOL...He would seek to change both times and law...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
nope goyim jumped in crowding synagogues to hear Moses read every Sabbath...just like when the church was in the wilderness...goyim were there received Sabbath rest as it was ONE LAW for goyim and native
There were no Gentiles in the church at the time of the early church was entirely Jewish that I spoke of or about. I do not know how to answer you.
to Israel including the goyim in your gates...
Shalom.
right which you took from Sinai to jerusalem IN VAIN for NAUGHT monopolizing and hording the blessing for yourselves NOT BEING A BLESSING TO ALL NATIONS...in fact you charged such huge TAXES to worship at the temple the rest of israel couldn’t afford it and worshipped on high places around Judea...fell into idolatry and civil war until Yah wiped the mess up into babylon...only jews came back ISRAEL VANISHED
I do not know about these things. Judah the southern kingdom was taken to Babylon so that the land could receive 70 years of agricultural rest, which they had neglected to give it according to the law in its time.
prolly cuz not jewish enough for you...
No. It has to do with when Jesus, Yeshua, was conceived and born on the Jewish Calendar, and I don't know.
speak clearly...jews are neither ethnic nor a religion...Chinese jews African jews German jews Spanish jews Semitic non Semitic...atheist jews Buddhist jews
I am not sure of your point or what to say here.
a real jew would agree He had no son but would not say Allah was His name...
Do you believe that He had no Son? Because talking about what Jews believe when you are not a Jew does not make sense. I am a Jew and I believe that He had a Son. Read in Proverbs.
so you are not a real jew...
No.
oh I do accept former jews who believe that but believing that former jews are turned into former jews...because IN HIM there is NO jew or goyim...just a new creature a citizen of Israel His people...grafted in where jews were cut off for there unbelief and disobedience...
It is silly to say one used to be a Jew but is not an Israelite, but it may be realistic.
asked and answered...jew is NOT His people Israel as the nation of Israel is not His people since they reject His Son
We do not. Remember there will come a time when we do not. Being told that we do reject Jesus either is something we already know or something that is not true, whether we accept Him or not.
in that synagogue do you worship a god who had a son? Do you worship that son in that synagogue? If NOT then it is synagogue of satan
You do not understand what a synagogue service is about. It is not about rejecting Jesus.
LOL...you wonder why you don’t? TRY...don’t be ashamed of His Name or gospel...
It was on a website that I study the Torah on.
exactly jews DO NOT like christmas because it annoys them to think goyim are celebrating their god had a son born of a virgin who let all the goyim back into the synagogues to worship Him and His Father...LOL...to jews that is idolatry...duh
I don't celebrate Christmas. Jesus was not born on the Roman Calendar.
LOL...because you reject that in HIM there is NO MORE JEWS...and jews reject HIM that...
I believe that you are confused.
Jews like most christians have replaced the very wall HE tore down seperating jews form goyim...now we have christians even claiming there are TWO WAYS into heaven...two classes of citizens national religious Zionist israel and the body of christ or something like something...
No.

Ephesians 2:14 NASB - For He Himself is our peace, who made both [groups into] one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,
For centuries even the Roman Catholic teaching was jews were to be converted...but jews rejected conversion and since Vatican 2 the church changed biblical teaching that the wall seperating jew and goyim was destroyed IN HIM and NOW replaced it allowing jews their own path into heaven...and now we got even more MADness
I am neither Catholic nor MAD.
but to be fair Zionism began with christian intent to help the jew...and to convert...since the emancipation proclamation that allowed jews full citizenship do good christian wished to aid jews in Palestine and elsewhere to grow strong and flourish...well scofield his bible and those behind him sure helped them their TWO HOUSE ways...
I am not a Zionist. What is an emancipation proclamation? I have heard of Scofield.
And now we have you...TOL’s very own Jacob the supplanter...ex christian dispenSENSATIONAL convert to jew...poetic dontcha think?
Let's talk it out. I am a Jew and a Christian. I am a Jewish Convert. Please don't attack me this way.

Robert Pate

Banned

Sssssssssssssssssssss..

You are not able to accept what the scriptures say. The reason being is that you are as spiritually dead as a rock. You need to be born again by the word of God, 1 Peter 1:23.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not able to accept what the scriptures say. The reason being is that you are as spiritually dead as a rock. You need to be born again by the word of God, 1 Peter 1:23.

Wow, Pate! You mesmerized all of TOL, with your "You are not able to accept what the scriptures say.!!" Add that to your "You don't believe the bible!!!!" clown act. No, you satanic shill, who embraces satanism, and its devious debating tactics, members of the boc, unlike you, believe what the scriptures say, and do not delete words from it, replacing them with your own, do not, like you, add words to scripture, and do not delete 3/4 of the scriptures, as you admit that you do, under the satanic guise of "freedom," and we reject your satanic, evil, devil "inspired" "interpretation of that scripture that remains, afer you delete 3/4 of it,as you spam verses, in isolation, rearranging words, deleting them, replacing them, you wicked bible corrupter, Christ rejector.

And stuff your copy'npate "spiritually dead as a rock," which you spam to everyone, admitted devil follower.

Sssssssssssssssssssss..

Robert Pate

Banned
Wow, Pate! You mesmerized all of TOL, with your "You are not able to accept what the scriptures say.!!" Add that to your "You don't believe the bible!!!!" clown act. No, you satanic shill, who embraces satanism, and its devious debating tactics, members of the boc, unlike you, believe what the scriptures say, and do not delete words from it, replacing them with your own, do not, like you, add words to scripture, and do not delete 3/4 of the scriptures, as you admit that you do, under the satanic guise of "freedom," and we reject your satanic, evil, devil "inspired" "interpretation of that scripture that remains, afer you delete 3/4 of it,as you spam verses, in isolation, rearranging words, deleting them, replacing them, you wicked bible corrupter, Christ rejector.

And stuff your copy'npate "spiritually dead as a rock," which you spam to everyone, admitted devil follower.

Sssssssssssssssssssss..

I think that you are suffering from a bad case of brain rot. This happens to people that are full of hostility.

No one listens to you because you never quote scripture.

If Paul says, "The law is not made for a righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers" 1 Timothy 1:9.

Then I guess you really do need the law.