Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
RD-I gave up, months ago, discussing anything seriously, with Jacob. He seems like a nice person, but his questions too often make no sense, and he says, ad nauseam, "What do you mean by that?"
This is an opportunity in conversation to explain what is meant or what a person means.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Wait long enough, and he'll change. Then he'll change back.

Some rare sort of cognitive dissonance.
I am not an atheist. I do not believe that I engage in cognitive dissonance. I do not know what you are encouraging him in.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A discussion is different from jumping to the conclusion that someone is wrong.

However, I am not on track with the opening post.

clefty

Interesting. Well, I care about you and why you might not understand.

I do not know. I have accepted it since I was a child. It is fundamental.

Hope I dont regret trying to unpack this for you...

The ONLY BEGOTTEN Son is different then we who also consider ourselves sons of Yah

This only begotten Son called us who are believers (who are doers of the will of His Father) His brothers...His mother even...

But as an ONLY BEGOTTEN SON He was AFTER His Father...finally begotten some time after the Immortal Father...but certainly from the beginning of man’s account...since before the foundation of this world...

but yes NOT as infinite into the past as His Father...there was then a time without the Son before He was BEGOTTEN...and He was begotten not created btw...

and now begotten He is as ETERNAL as HIS FATHER is...and as we will be...we however are NOT IMMORTAL nor divine...but are dependent on HIM by way of tree of life to live forever....

And since from the time of His begotteness He is eternal...MADE OF HIS FATHER THUS DIVINE...not like us made from the ground and MORTAL...but yes we are sons of Yah too...through His Begotten Son...and now though fallen we have a chance to be restored through HIM to enter eternal life again...

Jews reject their god had a son...so well...Christians and Jews do not worship the SAME GOD...NEWSFLASH I know...

Jews are Muslim about it allowing for the Son to be a man but at least muslims think He was a good man...jews however consider the divine begotten Son an idolatrous abomination...a blasphemer and His believers the same

When a jew says ABBA they insert themselves ALONE as His chosen children the rest of a distant second...but when Christians say Father they believe He had a Son begotten...made of Him His very substance and not dust...

So His ONLY BEGOTTEN Son is divine...which jews reject and despise...odd you would wish to be a jew as it cancels your believership...

Paul was clear NO MORE JEWS...nor gentiles IN HIM...you MUST give up your Jewishness that demands only ONE DIVINE BEING...

As He begot an only Son...also divine...

Last edited:

clefty

What did Pate do to get canned?

I hope it wasnt for what he was posting...namely that jewish lie christendom teaches “the cross abolished the law”

The lengths people do to get out of being accountable extends to even thinking they will be raptured removed saved from hard times to come...

So for some around here you are not only pre sElected to be free from the abolished law but also saved from earthly struggles...

Wow

musterion

I hope it wasnt for what he was posting...namely that jewish lie christendom teaches “the cross abolished the law”

The lengths people do to get out of being accountable extends to even thinking they will be raptured removed saved from hard times to come...

So for some around here you are not only pre sElected to be free from the abolished law but also saved from earthly struggles...

Wow

If you don't know, don't answer.

clefty

If you don't know, don't answer.

Oh but I DO know...he obviously violated TOL terms...it wouldn’t be for another reason would it?

Was just hoping that making erroneous interpretations of scripture (namely that Paul taught the cross abolished the law) was not one of TOL’s terms to ban now...