Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
You remind me of an old hard headed Jew. Those old hard headed Jews followed Paul everywhere that he went and persecuted him. Like you they could not believe that the law had been abolished. To them the law was the way, the truth and the life. They said that the law was the light that lighted every man.

To be under the law is to be under a curse.

"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.

The reason that they are under a curse is because the law is in conflict with the Gospel and justification by faith.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5. Not the law.

In the Gospel believers are given the Holy Spirit. Not the law.

In the Gospel we are justified by Christ, Not the law.

In the Gospel we are born again by the word of God. Not the law.

In the Gospel we are reconciled to God, Not by the law.

Paul wrote, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believes" Romans 10:4.

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.

1.Tell us what objective source, today, now, tells you, since you consider yourself a sinner, even though saved, by your own words, and others, whom you also consider sinners, even though you consider them saved, what sin is.

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.

Once again, Pare admits he is a subjectivist, replacing the good, just, holy, spiritual, un-voided law of God, with this fuzzy, murky, "the Holy Spirit,"which, of course, he means, is the Holy Spirit He has, not others.

Tell us, deceiver: what would you say to someone who asserts:

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit tells me that suicide bombings, having 10 wives, sodomy, are not sins.The Holy Spirit also tells me that God did not create the heaven and earth-"The Big Bang" did.

I've asked him that over 20 times, and he won't touch that. I encourage others to press this charlatan on this.

ANSWER Pate.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus was a teacher of the law. When Jesus died on the cross the law was abolished, Colossians 2:14.

The law does not make anyone righteous, "By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Pate: When Jesus died on the cross the law was abolished,but it was resurrected, to show the lost what sin is.

Pate's Christmas card photo:

straightjacket.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
The law has been abolished only for Christians.

Catch that, TOL? The deluded Pate redefines not only biblical words, but English words.

Abolish:To completely do away with, eliminate, making it no longer existing; put an end to, get rid of, scrap, end, stop, terminate, ax, eradicate, eliminate, exterminate, destroy, annihilate, stamp out, obliterate, wipe out, extinguish, quash, expunge, extirpate

Pate: The law was abolished for Christians at the cross, but was un-abolished for the lost.

Robert Pate

Banned
Catch that, TOL? The deluded Pate redefines not only biblical words, but English words.

Abolish:To completely do away with, eliminate, making it no longer existing; put an end to, get rid of, scrap, end, stop, terminate, ax, eradicate, eliminate, exterminate, destroy, annihilate, stamp out, obliterate, wipe out, extinguish, quash, expunge, extirpate

Pate: The law was abolished for Christians at the cross, but was un-abolished for the lost.

To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation. John W. wants you to be under the law, so that you will be condemned by the law.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?"

John W. does not hear the law. If he knew what the law demands he would not be an advocate of the law. The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for believers, but not for unbelievers, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Beware of those who teach without scriptures, they are the devils disciples. They hate God's word.

"For as many as are of the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10. John W. is under the curse and wants you to be under the curse also.

Jesus abolished the law because the law was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was AGAINST US, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:10.

Are we going to believe God's word or are we going to believe John W's heretical words?

john w

Hall of Fame
To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation. John W. wants you to be under the law, so that you will be condemned by the law.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?"

John W. does not hear the law. If he knew what the law demands he would not be an advocate of the law. The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for believers, but not for unbelievers, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Beware of those who teach without scriptures, they are the devils disciples. They hate God's word.

"For as many as are of the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10. John W. is under the curse and wants you to be under the curse also.

Jesus abolished the law because the law was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was AGAINST US, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:10.

Are we going to believe God's word or are we going to believe John W's heretical words?

Spam, from this demon infested clown, deceiver, who keeps spamming his made up spam.

No, you deceiving punk-we are to believe the word of God, but not your satanic interpretation of it, and your satanic rephrasing, adding to the word of God, as your father the devil instructs you.

Why is murder wrong, Pate? Answer.

What objective source document do you cite, that marks you/others, as a sinner/sinners.

Answer, Pate.

2 years, and nothing, from this dementia ridden fraud,who corrupts the meaning of words, and changes the subject, when confronted with:

Pate admits he is from Satan, corrupting the scriptures, by adding "(the law)" to Colosians 2:14, and, in demon drunkeness, asserting that "the handwriting of the ordinances" is the law, when I/countless others, have shown him it is not.

You admitted satanic pawn-get off this site.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, the bible does not assert that God's perfect law was abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, deceiver, despite your spam, posting verses in isolation, deleting 3/4 of the bible, including, where it says:

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

....to "prove" your satanic doctrine of demons."

He corrupts, perverts both Ephesians 2:15 KJV, Colossians 2:14 KJV, to prop up his satanic assertion that the perfect, holy, just, good, not void law of God, which reflects His character, is no longer in existence.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

He satanically delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

He keeps satanically spamming this made up slop, that Col. 2:13-14 KJV has God's holy laws in view, being nailed to the cross. I, and others, have corrected you on it, over, and over, and yet you keep asserting this satanic "doctrine." One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of requirements"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...
In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23 KJV). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law!. "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

" Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

When we talk about "nailing it to his cross", that is not the law itself, but the curse of the law, or the penalties for disobeying the Law. It was the penalty of the broken law which He rendered inoperative, not the law itself.

In that time period when a man was charged with a crime the charges against him were written down on papyrus. If he was found not guilty the papyrus was then washed down with water, removing or blotting out those charges against him, to confirm his acquittal. This abolished the written charges against the man. This is the what is referred to in "blotting out of ordinances against us" that were nailed to the Stake, not the Law itself.

The law is still God's standard of righteousness and all the requirements for the broken law remain unchanged, apart from Him.

Again-the penalty which a lawbreaker had to pay--it does not signify the laws that are to be obeyed--only the penalty.

The certificate of debt was wiped away and nailed to the cross.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 KJV showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

The Lord Jesus Christ nailed to the cross what was contrary to him...

Ephesians 2:15 KJV "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"
Colossians 2:14 KJV "the handwriting of ordinances"
Hebrews 7:16 KJV "the law of a carnal commandment"
Hebrews 9:10 KJV "carnal ordinances;"

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate's demonic "logic;" If the law exists, you are automatically judged/condemned by it.

-=dementia.

Pate: If the laws of foreign nations exist, Americans are under their judgment/condemnation.

=dementia

john w

Hall of Fame

John W. does not hear the law. If he knew what the law demands he would not be an advocate of the law. ]

I am not an advocate of the law, you vile, satanic liar.

That is your dementia talking.

You:If the law exists, you are guilty of breaking it=dementia ridden "Pate-ianity."

The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for believers, but not for unbelievers, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.]

Pate: Abolished for some, unabolished for others=from "The Dementia Pate Dictionary"

Funny, satan follower:

The Old Covenant is abolished, no longer exists.It is just history

Pate deletes 2/3 of the bible, as he admits that he hates it, and despises the Lord Jesus Christ, ON RECORD ASSERTING THAT HE DID NOT DIE FOR OUR SINS.

Dementia ridden Pate:The laws against murder, rape, sodomy..........................are what are against us, not the penalty for breaking these laws, and thus the "Jesus" did not die for our sin debt, and the resultant penalty for breaking these laws, but died to DESTROY/ABOLISH THE LAW, SO THAT THERE IS NO SIN DEBT FOR WHICH TO DIE.

Thus. Pate admits, on record, that Christ died in vain.

Pate corrupts the bible, adding "the law" to the scriptures, to back his satanic doctrine of demons.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

So, the law against murder, rape, sodomy,..............................................................................................................has been abolished, so murder, rape..............................are OK with Pate.

On record.

john w

Hall of Fame

Caught, for the 50th+ time, in the same lie:

I am a sinner. All Christians are sinners.

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate admits that he/Christians are under the law, the law was made for him, all Christians, since he/Christians, by his own words, are sinners, and the law was made for sinners, according to 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV.

=dementia

Robert Pate

Banned
Spam, from this demon infested clown, deceiver, who keeps spamming his made up spam.

No, you deceiving punk-we are to believe the word of God, but not your satanic interpretation of it, and your satanic rephrasing, adding to the word of God, as your father the devil instructs you.

Why is murder wrong, Pate? Answer.

What objective source document do you cite, that marks you/others, as a sinner/sinners.

Answer, Pate.

2 years, and nothing, from this dementia ridden fraud,who corrupts the meaning of words, and changes the subject, when confronted with:

Pate admits he is from Satan, corrupting the scriptures, by adding "(the law)" to Colosians 2:14, and, in demon drunkeness, asserting that "the handwriting of the ordinances" is the law, when I/countless others, have shown him it is not.

You admitted satanic pawn-get off this site.

All that John W. has is hot air. He does not have any scripture to support what he believes.

The purpose of the law is that it...

1. It reveals the nature and the Character of God. This is why Paul said, "Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good" Romans 7:12.

2. The law also convicts us of sin. This is why Paul said, "The law is our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) Galatians 3:24,25.

John W. wants you to be under the schoolmaster (law) like he is.

The law is not for Christians, Listen to Paul.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, etc." 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

If any of the above fits you, then the law is for you. The Holy Spirit, not the law, is the Christians keeper and guide, John 16:13,14.

John W. is not led by the Holy Spirit, he is led by his own ego which is huge. He comes on the Forum to intimidate Christians because he is full of the devil.

The biggest sign of a heretic is that they don't quote scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame

For over the 100th time, Pate: What sin did you commit, that makes you a sinner, and since sin is a transgression of the law,how could you transgress the law, if there is no law, according to you?

2 years of silence, from this dementia infested fraud._____________________________

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
All that John W. has is hot air. He does not have any scripture to support what he believes.

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate admits that he/Christians are under the law, the law was made for him, all Christians, since he/Christians, by his own words, are sinners, and the law was made for sinners, according to 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV.

=dementia

john w

Hall of Fame

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, etc." 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

If any of the above fits you, then the law is for you. The Holy Spirit, not the law, is the Christians keeper and guide, John 16:13,14.

If any of the above fits you, then the law is for you.

Pate, on record, admits that 1 Timothy 1:9 fits him.

=dementia

Robert Pate

Banned
Christians don't call other Christians devils. That is an insult to the saving work of Christ.

I do not consider John W. to be a Christian. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame

The purpose of the law is that it...

1. It reveals the nature and the Character of God. This is why Paul said, "Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good" Romans 7:12.

2. The law also convicts us of sin. This is why Paul said, "The law is our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) Galatians 3:24,25.

John W. wants you to be under the schoolmaster (law) like he is.

Pate:The purpose of the law is that it.................BUT IT NO LONGER EXISTS.

=dementia

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians don't call other Christians devils. That is an insult to the saving work of Christ.

I do not consider John W. to be a Christian. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.

You are not a Christian, so your dementia cannot save you here, devil child.

Why is murder wrong, Pate?

glorydaz

You told me I wasn't a Christian. :idunno:

It didn't bother me at all....because I know I am.