Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Ahhh yes...a bummer historical job hazard of Pharisees and the Inquisition...but it does inspire endless new and improved ways of interrogation torture and execution...you know, to amuse themselves...and do His work...help establish His catholic I mean global kingdom...

Oh.

clefty

I pray your “Oh.” might become

O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive. O Lord, pay attention and act. Delay not, for your own sake, O my God, because your city and your people are called by your name. Daniel 9;19

Note no temple specified there...

HalleluYah

musterion

John John John.

You know that feeling you get when you're leaning back in your chair and you're feeling just fine but then you suddenly lean back a half inch too far and suddenly your nervous system reflexes into catching you and you jerk forward and the chair slams down on the floor and your heart's racing and you break into a cold sweat? I have no reason to ask, was just curious.

john w

Hall of Fame
John John John.

You know that feeling you get when you're leaning back in your chair and you're feeling just fine but then you suddenly lean back a half inch too far and suddenly your nervous system reflexes into catching you and you jerk forward and the chair slams down on the floor and your heart's racing and you break into a cold sweat? I have no reason to ask, was just curious.
You do a good take off on clefty! I, like Goober, take off on Cary Grant. Watch....."Judy, Judy, Judy...."

I caint take off on William Holden-he talks like everybody else.

clefty

Oh.Stumped me again. You must be craving TOL attention. Not many listening to you on the circuit?

Barely noticed here...not all of us here on TOL have the same agenda as you and your “how many views?” fanboys...surprised you cared actually, posting that long pontification on the failed temple not wanted initially nor needed any longer...

john w

Hall of Fame
Barely noticed here...not all of us here on TOL have the same agenda as you and your “how many views?” fanboys...surprised you cared actually, posting that long pontification on the failed temple not wanted initially nor needed any longer...

Oh.

Oikllju mein kjjhggtiopp uuythgg kklllllll!

I just did my impression of you. How did I do?

clefty

Oh.

Oiiu iuyh juytf mein uhyt juht.

I take off on you. How did I do?

Obviously your indoctrination was through repetition as I need to with you...

So...

...compared to how you imitate Him...or Paul...you practically nailed it...

Ironic as they both asked you to...where as I did not...

john w

Hall of Fame
Obviously your indoctrination was through repetition as I need to with you...

So...

...compared to how you imitate Him...or Paul...you practically nailed it...

Ironic as they both asked you to...where as I did not...

Tyr iuuyh Iuujhhh?

clefty

Oh. Ujjiu ytggh oiiuytkll?

Oops...sorry you’re still posting in tongues...I’ll come back later...

BTW...”ujjiu” is spelt with one “j”...the second one was dropped during the 3rd dispensation...something about losing it in the flood or something...

john w

Hall of Fame
Oops...sorry you’re still posting in tongues...I’ll come back later...

BTW...”ujjiu” is spelt with one “j”...the second one was dropped during the 3rd dispensation...something about losing it in the flood or something...

Oh. Read/deleted. Ikjhhgh yutr mein?