Adoption of Children

beloved57

Eph 1:5

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Whenever God is said to have predestined something, its an eternal act of God. The elect of God were adopted children before time began and before they converted to Christ and yet in the flesh.

The word adoption is huiothesia which means:

hyiothesía (from 5207 /hyiós, "son" and 5087 /títhēmi, "to place") – properly, sonship (legally made a son); adoption.

To put, place as a son. Now this was legally done unto them in accordance with their election in Christ before the foundation, as they were placed into Christ as early Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Grace of sonship was given them in Christ before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Its a gift of Gods Grace to be placed into Christ and be legally made a son as early.

Thats why the writer of Hebrews wrote Heb 2:14

14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

They were Children of God prior to partaking of flesh and blood or prior to their physical birth. Thats due to eternal adoption of children.

beloved57

In time the elect receives the adoption of Sons !

Gal 4:5

To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

This occurs by God given Faith. This is when the Spirit enters our heart and gives witness to our spirits that we are the children of God Rom 8:16

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Its then Spirit of Adoption Rom 8:15

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
WHO STARTED THAT LIE YOU ARE ADOPTED BY GOD?

GOD:
John 1:13
Which were BORN, not of blood,
nor of the will of the flesh,
nor of the will of man, but of God.

THE DEVIL:
Which were ADOPTED, not of blood,
nor of the will of the flesh,
nor of the will of man, but of God.

JESUS:
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily,
I say unto thee, Except a man be BORN again,
he cannot see the kingdom of God.

THE DEVIL:
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily,
I say unto thee, Except a man be ADOPTED again,
he cannot see the kingdom of God.

JESUS:
John 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be BORN of water and of the Spirit,
he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

THE DEVIL:
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be ADOPTED of water and of the Spirit,
he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

JESUS:
John 3:6
That which is BORN of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is BORN of the Spirit is spirit.

THE DEVIL:
That which is ADOPTED of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is ADOPTED of the Spirit is spirit.

JESUS:
John 3:7
Marvel not that I said unto thee,
Ye must be BORN again.

THE DEVIL:
Marvel not that I said unto thee,
Ye must be ADOPTED again.

JESUS:
John 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth,
and thou hearest the sound thereof,
but canst not tell whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth: so is every one
that is BORN of the Spirit.

THE DEVIL:
The wind bloweth where it listeth,
and thou hearest the sound thereof,
but canst not tell whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth: so is every one
ADOPTED of the Spirit.

GOD:
1 John 3:9
Whosoever is BORN of God doth not commit sin;
for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin,
because he is BORN of God.

THE DEVIL:
Whosoever is ADOPTED of God doth not commit sin;
for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin,
because he is ADOPTED of God.

WHO SAID THIS
THE DEVIL OR GOD?

Romans Chapter 8
For ye have not received
the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption,
whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Nanja

In time the elect receives the adoption of Sons !

Gal 4:5

[FONT=&]To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the [/FONT]adoption of sons.

This occurs by God given Faith. This is when the Spirit enters our heart and gives witness to our spirits that we are the children of God Rom 8:16

[FONT=&]The [/FONT]Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Its then Spirit of Adoption Rom 8:15

[FONT=&]For ye have not received the [/FONT]spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Amen to both parts my Brother in Christ!

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Sons Of God [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All who will inherit life immortal will be gods.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Psalm 82:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were powerful men of old, men of renown.

[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Job 1:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
One day the sons of God [men] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Job 2:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Job 38:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 1:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Matthew 5:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luke 20:36[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels / messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galatians 3:26[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
for you are all sons of God through faith in Messiah Yahshua.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 10:33-34[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be (a God)."
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 10:24[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 1:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romans 8:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romans 8:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galatians 4:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Philippians 2:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 John 3:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 John 3:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

beloved57

Gal 3:26

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

True believers aren't made Children of God as a result of their believing, no more so than they are Justified before God as a result of their believing in Christ Jesus, our adoption and election to these privileges' are eternal in Christ, however our faith in Christ in time is but the evidence and fruit of our eternal adoption and justification. Eph 1:3-5; Gal 4:4-7

beloved57

Our Faith in Christ is God having given us assurance of our adoption as His Children Rom 8:16

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Remember Faith is Heb 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, a conviction of things not seen.