Obey The Revelations Of Jesus Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Obey Jesus' Revelations
[Eph 2:8
[8] For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God,
[Rom 1:5
[5] Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
[Rom 5:2
[2] through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
[Rom 12:3
[3] For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
[Rom 3:27
[27] Where [is] boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith.
[Gal 6:2
[2] Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
[1Jo 2:3-4
[3] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. [4] He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
[1Jo 2:5
[5] But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
[Phl 2:12
[12] Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
[Gal 1:12
[12] For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught [it], but [it came] through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
[1Pe 1:13
[13] Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest [your] hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
[Rom 16:25
[25] Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
[1Co 1:7
[7] so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
[Heb 4:12-15
[12] For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
[13] And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.
[14] Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast [our] confession.
[15] For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all [points] tempted as [we are, yet] without sin.
[Jhn 5:38-41
[38] "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
[39] "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
[40] "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
[41] "I do not receive honor from men.
[2Co 6:17
[17] Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."

xxx The Grace that God brought to us is Jesus. Jesus brought us the new testament. The new testament teaches us the law of Christ. The law of Christ starts in the milk understanding, then the meat understanding. Then we come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. The revelations of Jesus Christ brought us salvation.

[Heb 5:12-14
[12] For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need [someone] to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
[13] For everyone who partakes [only] of milk [is] unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
[14] But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, [that is], those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.