HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

chair

All of this seems to make sense- for a Christian who accepts the Christian Bible. For non-Christians, it has little meaning.

xfrodobagginsx

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."
Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through trusting in what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you in faith.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

4. You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again and shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, You could pray a prayer like the one below from your heart to Jesus Christ:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood for my sins. I accept this sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Last edited:

xfrodobagginsx

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? (CLICK 'READ MORE')

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but your Faith must be in Christ and His sacrifice alone and nothing else, giving your life to Him.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

4. You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, Pray this prayer from your heart to God in Faith:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood as a Sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, I give my life to you, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[1Jo 2:3-5
[3] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
[4] He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
[5] But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.

marhig

Jesus clearly tells us what we have to do to enter into the kingdom of heaven, and that is to live by the will of the father which is is heaven. If we don't live by his will then we are workers of iniquity.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

xfrodobagginsx

[1Jo 2:3-5
[3] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
[4] He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
[5] But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.

This is written to Jews under the law. We are under Paul's gospel of Grace. This is the Gospel of the Kingdom for Jews under the law and pre-resurrection.

xfrodobagginsx

Jesus clearly tells us what we have to do to enter into the kingdom of heaven, and that is to live by the will of the father which is is heaven. If we don't live by his will then we are workers of iniquity.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Bradley D

The serpent's main temptation was "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil" (Gen. 3:5). A big temptation today!

xfrodobagginsx

The serpent's main temptation was "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil" (Gen. 3:5). A big temptation today!

Not sure what you mean. This commandment was unique to Adam and Eve. No other humans were alive at the time.

marhig

Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
If you believe on him then you will live by the will of God and truly follow him. Being a doer of the word and not a hearer only, and walk the walk becoming a living sacrifice, which is our reasonable service, being not conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of our minds.

Our hearts and minds should be being cleansed through Christ by the power of the Spirit as we turn from sin and live by God's will and obey him. And it's then that Christ can be seen in and through us. The life of Christ can't be seen in us if we put our flesh and this world before him. We must die to self to let Christ live through us. As Paul said not me, but Christ in me. Paul didn't live to please himself, he lived to please the living God and live by his will and he truly followed Jesus.

Paul said here about the perfect will of God

Romans 12

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

xfrodobagginsx

Yes those are great things to do, but that's not the way of salvation. Salvation is by Grace through faith in Christ alone, believing in your heart that He died and rose again for your sins.

xfrodobagginsx

If you believe on him then you will live by the will of God and truly follow him. Being a doer of the word and not a hearer only, and walk the walk becoming a living sacrifice, which is our reasonable service, being not conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of our minds.

Our hearts and minds should be being cleansed through Christ by the power of the Spirit as we turn from sin and live by God's will and obey him. And it's then that Christ can be seen in and through us. The life of Christ can't be seen in us if we put our flesh and this world before him. We must die to self to let Christ live through us. As Paul said not me, but Christ in me. Paul didn't live to please himself, he lived to please the living God and live by his will and he truly followed Jesus.

Paul said here about the perfect will of God

Romans 12

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

I agree that true believers will have a desire to serve God, but we aren't saved by the works. It's by faith alone as the Bible says.

marhig

I agree that true believers will have a desire to serve God, but we aren't saved by the works. It's by faith alone as the Bible says.
Can you show me where it says that we are saved by faith alone please? I've never seen the word alone used after seeing we are saved by faith I've only seen the words faith and alone used in this instance. That faith without works is dead alone.

James 2:17

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

marhig

?

"Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch" (Gen. 4:17).
Hi Bradley, there's also this

Genesis 4

And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

How can everyone that finds him slay him if there are no other people there? And as you rightly said, he couldn't have married a woman from another land if no one was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.