Time

Truster

Time also leaves room for presumption. Man presumes that if there is a Creator and Judge the man has plenty of time to put things right before he meets his Maker.

The presumption is met with:

"Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction".

In my word studies I have found that sometimes the best way to get the last drop of meaning out of a word is to look at the antonyms.I was going to post them, but I'll leave that to you. You've got pleanty of time, haven't you!

Truster

Time is the expeditor of corruption.

“In the fourth generation, your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure".

Truster

Another purpose for time is to allow decay to do its work. Dust thou art and unto dust thou shalt return.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is the reason for and the purpose of time?
Time is a necessary by-product of reality. It is the distance between events.

Eg, it is the gap between this post and Truster's stupid reminders of who he has on ignore. :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Time is a necessary by-product of reality. It is the distance between events.

Eg, it is the gap between this post and Truster's stupid reminders of who he has on ignore. :chuckle:

i find it hilarious watching him spam his own thread :darwinsm:

Truster

This message is hidden because ok doser is on your ignore list.

As well he knows.

Ignore is my firewall.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
spam-wall.0.0.jpg

Truster

Time, as it travels in a forward direction, is a harbinger of death unto the wicked. A promise of joy unimaginable unto the just. A curse to one and a blessing to the other.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Time is just the distance between events, much like space is the distance between objects. To describe either as "bending", "shortening" or doing anything physical is to be talking metaphorically — at best.

If you think such language is scientific, you obviously know nothing about science.

Magic, perhaps, but then again, I am being ignored. :chuckle: